- » Basil
Basil is a kind of herb that belongs to the ‘mint family’. Basil is a very tender plant that grows on low-height. The taste of the plant is similar to anise and also has a very strong smell. The plant ... More »
Raw Basil Wraps With Tomato And Macadamia Cheese
1. Cut the coconut wrap with the help of pizza cutter.
2. Spread the cheese over the wraps.
3. Place the avocado, basils and tomato on the wrap and fold as shown in the video.
4. Arrange on a plate and serve. - 105.181
A great pesto to serve over pasta, baked potatoes, to use on pizza or a variety of different ways. - 104.463
Basil Aioli Dip
Are you looking for a recipe to make a simple flavorful dip? Here is a fantastic video that shows a recipe for Basil Aioli. This is a perfect dip for grilled artichokes and an incredible spread for any kind of sandwich. Make this amazing dip with the chef as... - 101.57
Basil Ribbons For Garnish
Basil is a fantastic vegetable that goes well as a garnish or even as an ingredient in dishes! This video shows you how to make strips of basil as a garnish to make your dishes come out elegant too! See the video for more! - 100.384
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Delicious Garlic Ginger Basil Salmon
No one can resist this yummy Garlic Ginger Basil Salmon. The holy trinity of this recipe is definitely the ginger, garlic and the basil. I know I love this, and so will you. Watch and learn this simple recipe from Chef John in this video. Enjoy! - 89.6555
Tomato, Cheese And Basil Broiled Pasta
Looking for an easy pasta recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy vegetarian pasta that everyone is bound to love! - 84.1535
Pork Stir Fry With Basil
Love pork? Try this yummy Pork Stir Fry with Basil recipe now. Watch the chef demonstrate the recipe in this video. Treat your family to this Thai delicacy today - 55.9836
Tomatoes On Basil Chiffonade
1) With a sharp knife, chop 1 cup of the basil.
2) In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, capers, olive oil, pepper and chopped basil to combine.
3) Toss all together to coat the tomatoes with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 47.8327
Elbows With Potatoes And Basil
1. In a large skillet gently warm olive oil.
2. Add chopped onions, potatoes, garlic, basil and parsley.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until onions are transparent.
4. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper and oregano.
5. Cover and... - 47.4942
Roasted Pepper Passata With Basil Yogurt
To make the soup, heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/ gas 7, Put the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme in a roasting tin, spoon over 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, until wilted and slightly charred all over (or put under a hot... - 47.4006
Trout Wrapped In Grape Leaves With Lemon Basil Mayonnaise
1.Prepare fire in grill.
2.To make the sauce, use a food processor to chop or mince the basil.
3.Add in mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt and process or stir to mix well.
4.Season to taste.
5.Refrigerate covered until... - 47.4006
Honey Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut 4, 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. Season the chicken legs with the salt and pepper.
4. Use a heavy bottomed skillet.
5. Melt butter or heat oil over a medium heat.
6. Brown the legs for about... - 47.1078
Cauliflower Basil Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Steam the cauliflower flowerets until just tender, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal... - 46.7221
Miniature Vegetables With Lime And Basil
1) In a vegetable steamer, place the zucchini and carrots and steam for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2) In a heated serving platter, arrange zucchini and carrots. Loosely cover the platter with a foil to keep warm.
3) In a... - 46.6671
Chicken With Red Peppers And Basil
1. In a small bowl, mix together chicken pieces with fish sauce and set it aside
2. Remove the core, seeds and veins from the red pepper and dice it large
3. Drain the chicken, strain the liquid into cocnut milk; in a large wok, heat oil and add... - 46.2057
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.1361
Budini Di Pomodoro
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place 1kg cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin, tuck in the garlic and herbs, and season.
Roast for 25-30 minutes until they start to brown at the edges and burst.
Remove the garlic and herbs, and put the tomatoes and any juice... - 46.1358
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.1199
Poached Grouper With Tomato And Basil
1 Season fish with salt and pepper.
2 In a large skillet, add oil and gently add in the fish.
3 Gradually turn the fish to coat lightly in the oil.
4 Add in garlic, shallots, and wine.
5 Top each fillet with 1/4 of the tomatoes.
6 Bring the... - 45.7835
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4968
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.4317
Leeks With Tomatoes And Basil
To prepare basil butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or use a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in basil.
Cut leeks in half horizontally and brush with olive oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill leeks over medium... - 43.9583
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 43.8155
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.8027
Lightly salt and pepper beef.
In skillet over moderate heat, fry beef cubes until browned.
Transfer meat to ovenproof dish.
In the same skillet, fry onions for5 minutes until soft, but not browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients (except bread); bring to a... - 43.734
Stewed Chicken With Basil
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil and tilt the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the chicken cubes and a little salt and pepper.
Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the chicken and... - 43.5204
Fisherman's Pot In Basil
1) Cut and dice the vegetables, discard the stones of the courgettes.
2) Half the french beans.
3) Take a glass casserole dish and add 25g butter, carrots, french beans, and water.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on power.
5)... - 43.5135
Lemon Basil Oysters
Blend cornflour with the water in medium bowl; whisk in rind,basil and yolk, whisk until batter is smooth.
Remove oysters from shells; reserve shells.
Drain oysters on absorbent paper.
Wash reserved shells; place on oven tray, heat in moderate oven 10... - 43.4931
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 43.2202
Pork And Pineapple With Basil
1. In a food processor process shallots, chillies, galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, tamarind, 1 tablespoon lime juice, water, shrimp paste and dried shrimps to make a thick paste, adding a little more water if necessary.
2. In a bowl place... - 43.2143
Orange Basil Chicken
Combine egg, orange juice concentrate, and soy sauce.
Mix together bread crumbs, basil, salt, and grated orange peel.
Melt butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Dip chicken pieces in orange juice mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
Dip skin side... - 42.8496
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 42.8198
Tomato Basil Zucchini
1. In a large (5-quart) flame proof casserole or skillet, combine first five ingredients and stir well to blend.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring every few minutes until cheese melts.
3. To the boiling liquid add... - 42.7242
Lemon Basil Halibut
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Put the steaks in the grill and season with paprika.
4. Grill the steaks for 6 to 8 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
5.Take a small bowl, and mix together green onion, lemon juice,... - 42.543
Orange And Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place these pieces in a single layer in an oiled ovenproof pan.
3. Put a basil leaf beneath and on top of each breast.
4. Pour on the orange... - 42.458
Eggs Scrambled With Tomato And Basil
1.Heat olive oil, and cook tomatoes in it by adding salt, garlic, bouquet garni or mixed herbs and sugar on low flame.
2.Stir the mixture frequently till the time tomatoes soak the oil and the liquid evaporates.
3.Remove the garlic and bouquet... - 42.4094
Roasted Peppers With Fresh Basil
To roast the peppers, cut them lengthwise in half and remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Place the pepper halves, cut sides down, on a cookie sheet.
Broil 5" from the heat about 10 minutes or until the skins begin to blister.
Then place in a clean paper... - 42.3315
Tomato Basil Mold
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the tomato juice, onion, celery, dried basil and thyme, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and red pepperto a boil over moderately high heat.
Lowerthe heat and simmerfor 1 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the gelatin... - 42.3271
Angel Hair Pasta With Basil & Shrimp
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Drain; toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
In 10-inch skillet add remaining oil and garlic.
Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender (30 to 60 seconds).
Add shrimp; continue... - 42.0022
Seafood And Basil Phyllo
Chop shrimp in food processor.
Place cheese in processor with steel blade.
Process until cheese is grated.
Add fresh basil and process to mince basil.
Add cream cheese, sherry and nutmeg and process.
Stir into crab and shrimp.
Cut phyllo lengthwise into 4... - 41.8252
Tuna Loin With Basil And Cucumbers
In a food processor or blender, whirl basil, oil, vinegar, cheese, garlic, and pepper until smooth.
Pour about two-thirds of the marinade into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag; set aside remaining marinade in a large bowl.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Add to... - 41.7336
Game Hens Provence Style
Soak a clay cooker in cold water 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, clean, rinse and dry birds.
Season inside and out with basil, thyme, salt and 1/2 tablespoon black pepper.
Stuff birds with whole onions, garlic and parsley.
Place in clay casserole.
Add potatoes and... - 41.4973
Lemon Cod With Basil Bean Mash
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. In a baking tray, add tomatoes, rub in some oil and seasoning and roast for five minutes until the skins begin to split
3. Add fish to the tray, top with most of the lemon zest and some... - 41.4157
Salmon With Fresh Tomato & Basil
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Fry for 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown, turning over once.
Remove steaks from skillet.
To same skillet, add onions.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add garlic and... - 41.2472
Pasta E Fagioli With Basil
I very well knew that I gotta use basil as the culinary herb if I have an Italian cuisine in mind, but, only after trying this Pasta E Fagioli With Basil did I know that it would be soo tasty. Whatever be your taste there is no doubt that you will relish this... - 41.1861
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 41.1139
Sweet Basil Pasta
Mash basil, parsley, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the water.
Place in a saucepan.
Mix and add butter, oil, salt, nutmeg, and chili.
Add 2 tablespoons of the hot water.
Heat over low heat.
Add Parmesan cheese.
Pour sauce over cooked pasta.
Pass more Parmesan... - 40.9841
Basil Chicken And Potatoes
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup oil and lemon juice in food processor or blender and blend.
With motor running add remaining oil in thin, steady stream and process until thickened.
Add basil and process until pureed.
Add mayonnaise and blend.
Transfer to bowl and stir... - 40.8707
Shrimp With Shiitake Mushrooms And Garlic Basil Butter
1)Take a bowl, and mix the butter,garlic,salt,basil, salt and pepper.
2)Now mix till evenly blended.
3)Choose a saute pan and heat oil.
4)Add the shrimp and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5)Add 2-3 tablespoons of the butter mixture and continue... - 40.7901
Honey Basil Turkey
1. In shallow baking dish, place the vinegar, basil, mustard, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and thyme and mix well
2. Add the turkey to the mixture and ensure that it is coated well
3. Set the turkey aside to marinate and turn it well once or twice... - 40.7651
Chop the courgettes, leeks, tomatoes, carrots and onions and place in a large pan, with the remaining vegetables.
Add the fonds blanc de veau or chicken stock, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add... - 40.4681
Basil & Mixed Nut Bake
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Lightly grease and line the base of a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin.
Melt the fat in a saucepan then fry onion for 5 mins or until soft and transparent.
Add flour and cook for a further 2 mins.
Pull pan to one side then... - 40.1371
Pappardelle With Tomatoes & Basil
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare noodles from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered... - 40.0637
Tomato Basil Topping
In small bowl, combine tomato and basil; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute potato and onion in margarine until tender.
Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture is set.
Divide... - 39.8175
Pan Fried Red Mullet With Basil And Citrus
1. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns. Lay the orange slices on top of the fish. Cover the dish, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. Halve the... - 39.3685
Broiled Swordfish With Tomato Basil And Lemon
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2 Make the basting sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, Parmesan, basil, salt and pepper.
3 Place the swordfish steaks on the prepared baking sheet and brush them... - 39.1598
Pasta With Chicken Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine the lemon juice and the chicken in a small bowl and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Pat the chicken dry and then heat clarified butter in a skillet. Add chicken and saute over high heat until brown on both sides approximately 3 or 4 minutes on each... - 38.6724
Barbecued Albacore Loin With Basil & Cucumbers
In a food processor or blender, whirl basil, oil, vinegar, cheese, garlic, and pepper until pureed; set aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Fit 1 large plastic bag (big enough to hold fish flat) inside another.
Place fish in double bag and top with 2/3 of the... - 38.5104
1. In large saucepan, combine carrots, potatoes, leeks, bouillon cube and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
2. Add green beans and pasta; stir to combine. Simmer,... - 38.4358
Grilled Tomatoes With Basil
Using a sharp pointed knife, trim out the stems of the tomatoes neatly.
Place the butter, oil, salt, and pepper in a shallow, ovenproof dish that will accommodate the tomatoes comfortably.
Using a brush, coat each of the tomatoes with the butter and oil and... - 38.0221
Steamed Puree Of Parsnips And Basil
Slice the parsnips and simmer in the cream until soft.
Puree, strain, then add the eggs and lemon juice.
Mix well and season.
Butter a mould of about 1 litre/2 pint capacity and sprinkle the inside with basil.
Spoon in the puree and stand the mould in a... - 37.9478
Basil Beets And Onion
Cut off all but 1 inch of fresh beet stems and roots; wash.
Do not peel.
Cook, covered, in , boiling water with fennel seeds and peppercorns for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Drain; discard fennel seeds and peppercorns.
Slip skins off beets... - 37.9204
1. Clean the mushrooms by removing the dirt from them with a brush
2. Slice the mushrooms and set aside
3. In a small bowl, tip in the water, tamari, basil and mix well
4. Pour this mixture over the mushrooms and mix well again.
5. In a... - 37.8836
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Pork And Pineapple With Basil
1. Place shallots, chillies, galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, tamarind, 1 tablespoon lime juice, water, shrimp paste and dried shrimps in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little more water if necessary.
2. Place pork... - 37.1593
Sauteed Oysters With Basil
If in shells, cut oysters free and remove.
Gently pat oysters dry.
Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add oysters and sprinkle with basil.
Stir-fry oysters gently for... - 36.9555
Basil In The Lima
1) In a pan, place the beans in 3 C water and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
2) Cover and keep aside for about 1 hour.
3) Return the pan to heat and stir in the basil, onion and seasonings.
4) Simmer for 45-60 minutes until beans are tender,
adding... - 36.9407
Broiled Pineapple With Basil
In a small pan, combine honey, vinegar, ginger, and dry basil.
Stir over low heat until warm (about 3 minutes); set aside.
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; or cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
Arrange pineapple pieces in a single... - 36.7123
Braised Pear Celery And Endive With Parmesan And Basil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Peel, quarter and core the pear. Sprinkle with the lemon juice. Remove and discard the tough outer ribs of celery until you reach the light-green inner ribs, or heart. Trim the celery heart to 5 inches, core and cut lengthwise... - 36.7117
Italian Basil, Garlic And Pine Kernel Sauce
1) In a food processor, add the basil, garlic, pine kernels, and the cheese together. Blend into a puree.
2) Pour the oil in a slow and steady stream, with the motor running, allowing the mixture to emulsify
3) Check the sauce for seasoning
4) Store... - 36.6543
New Potatoes In Basil Butter
1) In a pan, add cold water and add in the potatoes with a basil sprig and salt.
2) Boil, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes till tender.
3) Drain and discard the basil.
4) In a pan, add the butter and heat.
5) Add in the chopped basil and cook for... - 36.6425
Chicken Pieces With Mushrooms And Basil
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove chicken and keep warm in a low oven.
2. Add butter to pan, then add leeks, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, lime... - 36.6351
Roasted Vegetable Skewers With Basil Marinade
Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl or food storage bag.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain off marinade and skewer vegetables on Kebob Rods.
Rotate the skewered... - 36.5704
Scallops With Garlic And Basil
Sprinkle the scallops with lemon juice and salt and pepper, then coat with the flour.
Heat enough of the oil in a frying pan just to cover the bottom.
Add the scallops and fry, stirring, until they are lightly browned.
Stir in the shallots, garlic and basil... - 36.5163
Lemon Basil Capellini
1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the capellini till it is just tender. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the capellini and put it in a large serving bowl.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, bring the garlic and stock to a boil.
4) Take the... - 36.4142
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2069
Eggplant And Basil Stir Fry
1. Place eggplant (aubergines) in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add onions, chillies, garlic and lemon... - 35.6632
Garlic Basil Squash
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Brush cut surfaces of squash with half of basil mixture.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals.
Place yellow squash halves, cut sides down, on rack and cook 3... - 35.3743
Tomato And Basil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, add tomatoes, sun-dried tomato paste, pepper, sugar and salt. Cover and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 34.792
Quick Conchiglie With Basil
Following package directions, cook pasta in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a pan, combine basil, parsley, garlic, butter, oil, Parmesan, salt, nutmeg, chile, and hot water; heat mixture over low heat until you drain the... - 34.7415
Basil Scented Pas
1) In a small Dutch Oven, bring the water to a boil.
2) Add the vermicelli and let the water return to a boil
3) Cook the vermicelli, uncovered, till it is cooked al dente. Drain well.
4) In a large bowl, combine together the cooked vermicelly, oil and... - 34.7294
Sablefish With Basil Aioli
1) Rub the steaks on both sides with about 1 teaspoon of the oil and salt.
2) Broil or grill the fish for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3) Place the basil a food processor.
4) With the motor running, pour in the remaining oil and lemon... - 34.529
Chicken With Fresh Basil And Lemon
1. Place the lemon zest, basil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it forms a chunky paste.
2. U Place the chicken pieces... - 34.473
Monkfish With Tomato Basil Coulis
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes and basil. Season and cook 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fish... - 34.4155
Lemon Basil Tuna Pockets
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tuna mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice in each pita half; spoon... - 34.1404
Pineapple Ham Plate With Basil Honey
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine oil and bacon.
Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes total.
Meanwhile, mix the lime juice, honey, and minced basil.
Cut the pineapple crosswise into about 1/3-inch-thick... - 34.1235
Grilled Basil Hens
Remove giblets from hens, reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Split each hen in half lengthwise using an electric knife.
Place in a large shallow dish.
Combine wine, basil, garlic powder, and hot sauce; stir well.
Divide... - 33.8863
Browned Basil New Potatoes
Browned Basil New Potatoes is one of my hot favorites and is a dish quite easy to prepare. Red potatoes and seasonings combine to form this a royale dish. Just give this yummy Browned Basil New Potatoes a try. - 33.766
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 33.5228
Peas With Sweet Basil
Cook green onion in hot butter in a skillet.
Add peas and break apart with a fork.
Stir in a mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley, then water.
Bring to boiling.
Cook, tightly covered, about 10 minutes, or until peas are just tender - 33.4105
Tomatoes Baked With Basil
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until they are soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and place half the onion rings in a greased baking dish.
Cover with half the tomato slices and sprinkle with half the basil, salt and pepper... - 33.4083
Mussels With Sambuca And Fresh Basil
Mussels in brodo is always a crowd pleaser and this is a great twist on the classic preparation with white wine. The Anisette and basil pair very well together and the acidity in the tomatoes balances well with the shellfish. You can omit the butter is need... - 33.3814
Sauteed Oysters With Basil
If oysters are large, cut them in half.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
When butter sizzles, add oysters and sprinkle with basil.
Saute just long enough to brown... - 33.3493
Lemon Basil Capellini
Cook the capellini in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
Meanwhile, bring the stock and garlic to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the sprinkles, lemon juice,... - 33.2266
Grilled Prawns & Tomatoes With Basil Oil
Thread 3 prawns on each of 4 metal skewers.
In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, and minced basil; brush over prawns and tomato slices.Place prawns and tomatoes on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at... - 33.2063
Creamy Bow Ties With Basil
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add green onions, garlic and walnuts; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in cream and Parmesan. Keep warm over low heat; do not let mixture boil.
Cook pasta in a large pot of... - 32.8693
Sliced Tomatoes With Mozzarella And Basil
1) On a serving platter place alternating slices of tomatoes and mozzarella.
2) Then top the tomatoes and mozarella with basil.
3) Now sprinkle olive oil,season with required salt and pepper and serve. - 32.7233
Basil Recipes By Category