- » Basic Wheat Bread
Basic Wheat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic wheat bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic wheat bread recipes.
Basic Whole Wheat Molasses Bread
Scald milk in small saucepan.
Add brown sugar, salt, butter, and molasses.
Stir until dissolved; let stand until lukewarm.
Pour water into warm, large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over water; stir until dissolved.
Pour in milk mixture, stirring... - 41.5215
Basic Whole Wheat Bread
1. Dissolve yeast in 2 cups water. Mix in salt, 1 tablespoon honey and 4 cups whole wheat flour until smooth. Keep warm until light and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 cup hot water, oil, 1 tablespoon honey, and 2 to 4 cups flour. Knead for 10... - 26.0535
You May Also Like!
Basic Whole Wheat Bread
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift white flour and salt into a large bowl; add whole-wheat flour.
Stir oil into yeast... - 39.8151
Basic Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, and, if you like, sugar into a bowl; beat egg with milk and oil just to blend.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in egg mixture, and stir until well blended.
Pour into a well-greased... - 34.5384
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) In the lukewarm water, dissolve the yeast.
3) Mix the sugar and milk together.
4) Stir into the dissolved yeast.
5) To this mixture, add the salt and 3 cups of flour.
6) Beat until smooth.
7) Add the oil and... - 44.3976
Raw Living Sprouted Wheat Berries Bread
If you are on a raw food diet and are craving some bread, watch this video and learn how to make some Raw Living Bread out of sprouted wheat-berries, a recipe from Ann Wigmore’s Sprouting Book. It is an old school raw food recipe! This is a wonderful raw... - 101.104
Basic Oatmeal Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water.
2. Scald milk and mix with oats, honey, oil, and salt.
3. Cool to lukewarm and add wheat germ and 2 cups of whole wheat flour. Beat well.
4. Add yeast mixture and egg whites. Beat well.
5. Add enough flour to make a soft... - 40.5906
Basic Easy Muffins
This Muffins is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Muffins is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 45.8991
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar and salt; gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour.
Beat well to make a smooth batter.
Mix in about 1 1/4 cups more flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and... - 37.7626
Classic Indian Roti
All of you, who are searching for the easiest recipe of roti or Indian flat bread - here is the one. Roti - the versatile Indian flat bread, is quite easy to prepare at home, only needs few days of practice. Once you develop the skill, it becomes easy to... - 107.202
Honey Wheat Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, egg, honey and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, dry milk powder and salt.
2. Take the butter cubes and place them in the... - 111.834
Basic Pizza Dough
1. In a small bowl, combine the yeast and sugar. Add the water and stir to mix. If the yeast is not active and bubbling within 5 minutes, discard it and repeat the procedure with a new envelope of yeast.
2. Measure 3 cups of flour by spooning into a 1-cup... - 31.8536