- » Basic Risotto
Basic Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic risotto recipes.
Melt butter in an 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until onion is translucent (about 5 minutes).
Add rice and stir until opaque (about 2 minutes).
Add broth and water (use 1 1/4 cups water for short-grain rice, 1 1/2... - 30.7797
1. Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-low heat and add onion and garlic. Cook until golden, or about 10 minutes.
2. Add rice and saute 1 minute.
3. Add wine and simmer until it has been completely absorbed, stirring constantly and... - 30.5157
Heat olive oil in a heavy nonstick 2-quart pot.
Saute onion in oil until translucent.
Add rice and stir rice until grains are coated with oil.
Add 1 cup hot stock or water, stirring until liquid is absorbed.
Continue cooking for about 20 minutes, adding the... - 27.288
You May Also Like!
Camille is showing an easy and quick way to cook risotto. - 115.908
A Basic Cheese Risotto
1. Heat the stock to a simmer in a medium saucepan, then lower the heat so that the stock just stays hot.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté chopped onions and shallot, for 5 minutes until soft and... - 40.6127
The Best Basic Risotto
1) In a saucepan pour chicken or vegetable broth and simmer.
2) In a deep skillet, melt butter and add olive oil over medium to medium-high heat.
3) Stir in onions and saute for 3 minutes.
4) Add arborio and saute for 2 minutes.
5) Stir in Add wine and... - 41.3461
Veal & Wild Mushrooms Risotto " Truffle Perfumed"
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan, add garlic and veal, sauté for 2 minutes add mushrooms , white wine simmer until absorbed , add heavy cream ,risotto, tuffle oil and parsley
Cook over low heat searing frequently until is done. salt pepper to taste - 38.9119
Easy Baked Risotto With Orange And Vanilla Bean
I think everyone should know the basics of making risotto. Yes, the dish has a bad rep. You know, that it's fussy, hard to make, stays out late and dated Paris Hilton. But really, risotto is anything but. Not only is it easy to prepare, but it is so hearty... - 0
Radicchio Or Endive Risotto
Heat oil in a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat.
Add shredded radicchio and lemon juice; stir just until radicchio is wilted (about 2 minutes).
Lift out and set aside.
In same pan, prepare Basic Risotto, adding garlic with rice; when you add cheese, gently... - 25.8125
Pan Grilled Risotto With Mozzarella & Basil
Prepare Basic Risotto, but add garlic with rice and omit Parmesan cheese called for.
When risotto is done, remove from heat and let cool for 25 to 30 minutes.
Then stir in mozzarella cheese, basil, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Line a 9- by 13-inch pan... - 33.8056
Porcini Mushroom Risotto
Place mushrooms in a bowl, add hot water, and let stand until mushrooms are soft (20 to 30 minutes).
Lift out mushrooms (reserve soaking liquid) and rinse well, using your fingers to work out any grit; squeeze mushrooms gently to remove excess liquid.
Chop... - 37.8404
Its a classical Italian rice preparation. - 37.5971
Risotto With Asparagus And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place the asparagus stems in a large skillet with 1/2 cup of the stock. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook about 5 minutes, or until the asparagus is bright green and somewhat tender. Place in a food processor fitted... - 35.5852