- » Basic Meat Pie
Basic Meat Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basic Meat Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basic Meat Pie recipes.
Little Meat Pies
Little Meat Pies has a Awe-inspiring taste.The combination of butter, salt, pepper, thyme, chili powder, hard-cooked eggs, and Milk gives the Little Meat Pies Sole taste. Must catch it - 44.3469
Classic Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Pound veal slices as thin as possible.
Trim fat from ham.
Arrange layers of veal, ham, and eggs in 9-inch pie pan, sprinkling each layer with parsley, salt, pepper, and herbs, mixed together.
Pour consomme over mixture.
Cover with pastry rolled 1/8 inch... - 44.9499
Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Roll out the pastry 1/8 inch thick and line a 3-quart casserole with about 2/3 of it.
Unless the veal is cut very thin indeed, flatten it further between sheets of wax paper with a wooden mallet or the flat side of a cleaver.
Mix together the... - 44.1646
Pork Ham And Veal Pie
1) Cut veal into thin strips.
2) Place in a bowl with bay leaves, brandy and a pinch of salt.
3) Leave to marinate overnight.
4) Cut ham into thin strips, add to veal and leave to marinate for another 2 hours.
5) Preheat the oven to... - 46.9592
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 102.859
You May Also Like!
Basic Pie Crust
Put egg yolk and sprouts in blender and blend on high speed for 20 seconds.
Cream together the butter and shortening in large bowl.
Add flours and salt and mix together with electric mixer or fingers until mixture is like coarse meal.
Mix in egg and... - 30.3211
Basic Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except cheese in a bowl.
Arrange this mixture in a doughnut shape in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM 10 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes.
Remove drippings and sprinkle with... - 34.6236
W W Taco Pie
Press biscuits into 9-inch pie pan forming a continuous crust.
Sprinkle with beef bouillon.
Add onions, green peppers, salt and pepper.
After meat mixture is cooked, add tomato paste, water and taco seasoning.
Put 1/2 of the meat mixture in... - 37.4018
Veal Kidney Pie
1. Cut butter into the flour with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Quickly add the ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
3. Shape pastry into a ball. Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Roll out 2/3 of the dough and place in a 9-inch pie pan.... - 40.7672
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the rabbit meat in it.
2) Take a 3 litre 6 pint casserole dish and add onions, rabbit, carrots, beef stock, and herbs in it.
3) Mix well and cover with a cling film.
4) Cook on power for 30... - 35.916
Potato Shell Taco Pie
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in milk and 2 tablespoons of the dry taco seasoning mix.
Remove from heat; stir in potato flakes.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned... - 39.4789
Taco Pie Casserole
Cook hamburger until brown.
Add all ingredients and bring to boil.
Line oblong pan with tortillas; pour half full and line again with tortillas.
Pour remaining and top with cheese.
Bake 15 minutes at 350°. - 32.437
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 46.4186
Sfeeha is one of the most exotic middle eastern meat pies that you would have tasted and it gets ready in no time. Check out this video to see how you can make these babies in your kitchen in a jiffy and surprise your family or guests with its scrumptious... - 113.016
Veal Knuckle Pie
1. Take the meat from the bone and put the bone in a saucepan, cover with water, parsley, thyme and onion and simmer for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove the bone and put the chopped meat and bacon in and cook until tender. Cool.
3. Meanwhile roll out pastry and... - 31.6917