- » Basic Meat Lasagna
Basic Meat Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic meat lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic meat lasagna recipes.
Spiced Lamb Lasagne
1 Fry the onion in the oil for 3 minutes until softened. Add the minced lamb and stir to brown it. Add 2/3 of the chilli powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the green pepper, tomato concentrate (paste), seasoning, stock and raisins. Bring to the boil, cover,... - 42.417
You May Also Like!
Make your favorite basic spaghetti sauce as far as 3 days ahead if desired.
Store in refrigerator.
Cook the noodles in 4-5 quarts boiling, salted water until not quite tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water until noodles are cold; drain thoroughly.
Lightly... - 39.5673
Lasagne is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Lasagne effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 34.6315
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.2242
1. In a mixing bowl, mix meat sauce with oregano and thyme.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, first pour 1/3 of the meat sauce in bottom.
3. Make layers with half of the Jack cheese, half of the cottage cheese and half of the... - 41.9857
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.33
Italian Sausage Lasagna
Brown the sausage slowly in a Dutch oven.
Drain the excess fat.
Add the garlic, herbs, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Simmer for one hour.
Line a large buttered casserole dish with a layer of noodles.
Blend the cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan together.
Place a... - 45.2022
1. Shape the meat into marble-sized balls and brown in the olive oil. Add the tomato sauce and let simmer until ready to use, then strain out the meat balls.
2. If homemade noodles are used, roll one-third of the dough at a time to wafer thinness and cut into... - 35.1993
Green Lasagne Bologna-style
Prepare Bolognese Meat Sauce.
Prepare Basic White Sauce.
Prepare Basic Spinach Pasta Dough and cut into lengths to fit a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Dry pasta sheets 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Butter baking dish.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds... - 32.2788