- » Basic Gravy
Basic Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic gravy recipes.
Gluten Free And Vegan Gravy
1. In a saucepan, toast the margarine, herbs and spices for a minute or two on a medium heat
2. Add the garbanzo/chickpea flour and toast, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes or until the flour starts to become a deeper color and is fragrant. Keep... - 126.663
Use this gravy with any boiled vegetables. - 41.6894
1. In a small cup, blend cornstarch with water to make a paste.
2. To the drippings in the roasting pan, add measured water, broth or bouillon
3. Place pan on the stovetop and heat, stirring to dislodge the browned bits.
4. Add the... - 34.2795
1) In a jar, pour in half of the liquid and add the flour.
2) Tightly cover and thoroughly shake to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) In a pan, pour the mixture and add the remaining liquid.
4) Place over heat and bring to simmer.
5) Cook the liquid for a... - 31.5267
Instant Basic Gravy
This Basic Gravy tastes incredible ! Use this meaty gravy as a base for other gravies or eat is as an accompaniment with your staple. Try this Basic Gravy and tell me if youl like it. - 26.1042
In a saucepan, melt fat.
Remove pan from heat, stir in flour or cornstarch or a mixture of both, to make a smooth paste.
While pan is still off the heat, add stock slowly, stirring with a whisk to avoid lumps.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until... - 25.9548
Spread flour in a shallow pan and cook over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly colored.
Put half of the liquid in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and add flour.
Cover tightly and shake until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a small... - 22.477
Basic Bouillon Gravy
This basic bouillon gravy recipe is a simple way to prepare gravy for meat dishes at home. Made with a bouillon of choice along with seasonings, the basic bouillon gravy is herbed to taste and can be used in casseroles or stews. - 22.3835
1. Tip the roasting pan enough to let drippings flow into one corner. As fat rises to top, pour off into a bowl, but leave juices and brown bits in pan.
2. Measure 1/4 cup fat back into pan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3.... - 20.6828
1. Combine flour, salt and water in a 2-cup glass measuring cup to make a smooth mixture. Add liquid gradually, stirring until smooth.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until thickened; stir after 1 minute, then at the end of each... - 15.517
Basic Gravy Recipes By Category