- » Basic French Soup
Basic French Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basic French Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basic French Soup recipes.
French Cabbage Soup
Place potatoes and bacon in deep kettle.
Bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients except beans and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; slice into serving pieces.
Skim off excess fat from soup.
Return meat to... - 44.9098
French Turnip Soup
1. Remove the skin of turnip and dice them properly. Rinse them by running under the cold water.
2. Get rid of the roots and coarsely halve the outer leaves from the leek, and rinse them by running thoroughly under the cold water and get rid of all... - 44.3212
French Cottage Sprout Soup
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions, using 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water; drain, if necessary.
Meanwhile, heat butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually add the... - 41.1761
French Market Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8 hours.
2. Turn to High and cook an additional 2 hours such that beans are tender.
3. Deboning ham, cut the meat into bite-sized pieces and stir back into soup.
4.... - 40.5215
French Broccoli Rice Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, water, and Cheddar cheese.
Stir in uncooked rice, carrots, onion, broccoli, and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3... - 39.9054
French Carrot Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic in it.
Add the potatoes and carrots and stir-fry for 4—5 minutes.
Then add the vegetable stock, cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
Puree the vegetables... - 39.1236
French Meatball Soup
Add rice to 1 c. (250 mL) salted water.
Boil 5 minutes; drain well.
Blend rice, ground round, egg, onion, garlic, parsley, and nutmeg; form into small meatballs.
Add wine to broth; bring to a boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Bring to boil... - 38.7769
French Pumpkin Soup
1. To prepare the pumpkin cut it into pieces, remove seeds and stringy parts.
2. Drop into boiling salted water and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and put through a food mill.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Add cream, blend... - 38.4605
French Pumpkin Soup
Heat the milk.
Knead together the butter and the flour.
Drop this mixture in pea-sized pieces into the milk, beating well after each addition.
When the milk is thickened and smooth, stir in the pumpkin, salt, pepper, parsley and nutmeg.
Cook, stirring... - 37.9281
French Union Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the onions and margarine or butter, broth, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
2) Cook covered on HIGH for about 4-6 hrs.
3 ) Pour hot soup in nice soup bowls, top with the ... - 33.2052
Basic French Onion Soup
Basic French Onion Soup has a fine taste. Basic French Onion Soup gets its taste from onion mixed with beef broth and flavored with red wine. Basic French Onion Soup is inspired by many chefs all over the world. - 32.9657
French Peasant Soup
Bring the stock to the boil; add the diced vegetables and bacon if used.
Cook until really tender, adding seasoning to taste.
Stir in the crumbs and cheese and parsley and serve at once. - 31.9279