- » Basic Condensed Soup Casserole
Basic Condensed Soup Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic condensed soup casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic condensed soup casserole recipes.
Basic Corned Beef Casserole
The Corned Beef Casserole is a tender and tasty meat preparation that your guests will surely get fall in love with. Try this wonderful Corned Beef Casserole recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 46.2994
Basic Pot Roast In The Microwave
1. With a large fork, prick the roast all over on both sides.
2. Place the roast in a microwave friendly cooking bag or in a casserole dish.
3. Pour the onion soup mix and broth over the roast.
4. Tie bag loosely with string or piece of plastic... - 40.0991
Basic Creamed Eggs
1. Mix peas and soup in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
2. Fold in eggs, olives, onion and poultry seasoning. Cover tightly and microwave on... - 21.0763
Hamburger Corn Casserole
In saucepan combine frozen beef mixture, soup, and broth.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add corn and uncooked macaroni.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 375° for 50 minutes.
Toss together crumbs and melted butter;... - 35.179
Hamburger Corn Casserole
Hamburger Corn Casserole is quite a deal for the parties and is rich with the flavors of ground beef, vegetable soup and corn. I often try this in the parties and it is a favorite among my friends. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome... - 36.5107
Meatball Garden Dish
1. Pierce the pack of peas and thaw peas in pierced package on High for 4 minutes.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, cook Basic Meatballs on High for 5 minutes; stir once.
3. Pour broth and a soup-can of hot water.
4. Add potatoes, carrots and... - 47.7323
1. In a cup, mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold water and soy sauce.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, cook meatballs on High for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in beef broth and soup-can of hot water.
4. Add onion and celery.
5. Cover dish with wax... - 43.8048
Arrange the frozen meat-balls in single layer in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking sheet.
Micro-cook, covered, till thawed, about 4 minutes, rearranging meatballs after each minute.
Micro-cook, covered, till done, about 6 minutes longer, turning meatballs over and... - 43.8226