- » Basic Cocktail Sauce
Basic Cocktail Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic cocktail sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic cocktail sauce recipes.
Basic Sponge Pudding
1. Beat together the margarine, sugar, egg, vanilla flavouring and flour until smooth. Gradually add the milk to give a soft dropping consistency.
2. Spoon into a greased 600 ml (1 pint) pudding basin and level the surface.
3. Microwave on LOW for 7-9 minutes... - 25.2674
1. Pierce meat deeply on all sides with a large fork. Cut into 1-inch cubes. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, combine meat, juice, broth, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce and basil. Add vegetables; stir well, making sure meat is covered by liquid.
2.... - 34.0926
It's simple to add your signature to the traditional margarita. Begin with this basic recipe, then try one or more of the following: - 21.8522
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, make the topping. Put the tomatoes, garlic, oil, basil, sugar, chilli flakes and some salt and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 25-30 minutes until thickened. Adjust the seasoning and... - 38.2791
Cheese Party Dip
Mix the Cream and cheese to a soft con- sistency.
Add the seasonings with any one of the flavourings.
Serve in bowl and hand round potato crisps or small cocktail biscuits to dip into the cheese mixture. - 27.5506
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 44.6315
Orleanian Artichoke Appetizer
Orleanian Artichoke is a delicious appetizer. It is basically artichokes served with an even better dip! Make a value addition to your menu with this easy and quick appetizer. - 38.6397
Combine all ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
You will need enough to just cover the fish, so double or triple if needed.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth and arrange on a cooking cooling rack inside the pan.
Bring poaching liquid to a... - 38.8025
Tangy Spicy Mocktail - Virgin Mary
Virgin Mary is basically spiced tomato juice. It is a non alcoholic version of the Cocktail Bloody Mary. It is spicy and sour and it can be enjoyed with any kind of food. - 0