- » Basic Burger
Basic Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic burger recipes.
Steve's Basic Burger
1. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, onion, chili, garlic, egg yolk, salt and ground black pepper.
2. Drop Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard, hot sauce, and parsley. Mix them together.
3. In a pan, fry little meat mixture, taste and correct the... - 117.487
Basic Beef Burger
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) In a bowl, mix the meat, bread crumbs, parsely, herbs, garlic and pepper along with egg.
2) Apply some flour to your hands and shape into six 3" (7.5 cm) burgers.
3) Heat a frying pan with... - 44.2569
Summertime Lamb Burger
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in large bowl with pesto, cheese and oregano.
Shape into 4 patties; cook on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and cooked through.
Meanwhile, quarter pide; split pieces in half, toast both... - 36.3536
You May Also Like!
Basic Grilled Burgers
Mix ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Form into four 4-inch patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5 minutes more. - 21.0643
This basic burgers recipe is a simple beef burger recipe prepared with breadcrumbs and eggs. Flavored with a dash of worcestershire sauce, the beef burgers are shaped into patties and cooked by grilling. You can add veggies of your choice in the meat patties... - 30.3292
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Seasoning for Beef.
Shape into six 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
Grill at MEDIUM with hood closed until burgers feel slightly firm, 10 to 14 minutes, turning over... - 25.253
Prepare Basic Hamburgers except do not cook.
Wrap each securely in heavy-duty or double thickness regular aluminum foil and label; freeze no longer than 3 months.
to cook in skillet: Unwrap desired number of frozen patties and place in single layer in... - 21.0593
Cheese Stuffed Burgers
1) Take a 4-cup measure and mix together sauce mix and milk in it.
2) Cook the mixture in microwave for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes on High until it becomes thick and bubbly, stirring once.
3) Mix in cheese until melted.
4) Take a medium mixing bowl and mix... - 44.3312
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3661
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 46.3726
If you still remember the elegant taste of creamy rasmalai and want to recreate the experience, then why don't you try it in your own kitchen? This favorite Indian dessert has won million hearts with its thick, creamy and sweet flavor. Watch the video and try... - 129.011
Hot Stuffed Mexican Peppers
Here is a basic simple recipe for a vegetarian stuffed peppers.
You can add in your own vegetables.
I hope you enjoy it! - 104.558
Smoked Fish Patties With Tartar Sauce
Poach fish gently in milk for 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain fish and remove skin and bones.
Flake fish into small pieces.
Combine fish, rice, Cheddar cheese, pepper, egg, celery, red pepper, parsley, dill, breadcrumbs and salt.
Divide fish mixture... - 43.9483