- » Basic Beef Burger
Basic Beef Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basic beef burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basic beef burger recipes.
Steve's Basic Burger
1. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, onion, chili, garlic, egg yolk, salt and ground black pepper.
2. Drop Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard, hot sauce, and parsley. Mix them together.
3. In a pan, fry little meat mixture, taste and correct the... - 117.487
Basic Beef Burger
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) In a bowl, mix the meat, bread crumbs, parsely, herbs, garlic and pepper along with egg.
2) Apply some flour to your hands and shape into six 3" (7.5 cm) burgers.
3) Heat a frying pan with... - 44.2569
You May Also Like!
Basic Grilled Burgers
Mix ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Form into four 4-inch patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals for 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5 minutes more. - 21.0643
This basic burgers recipe is a simple beef burger recipe prepared with breadcrumbs and eggs. Flavored with a dash of worcestershire sauce, the beef burgers are shaped into patties and cooked by grilling. You can add veggies of your choice in the meat patties... - 30.3292
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Seasoning for Beef.
Shape into six 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
Grill at MEDIUM with hood closed until burgers feel slightly firm, 10 to 14 minutes, turning over... - 25.253
Prepare Basic Hamburgers except do not cook.
Wrap each securely in heavy-duty or double thickness regular aluminum foil and label; freeze no longer than 3 months.
to cook in skillet: Unwrap desired number of frozen patties and place in single layer in... - 21.0593
Cheese Stuffed Burgers
1) Take a 4-cup measure and mix together sauce mix and milk in it.
2) Cook the mixture in microwave for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes on High until it becomes thick and bubbly, stirring once.
3) Mix in cheese until melted.
4) Take a medium mixing bowl and mix... - 44.3312