- » Base Cheesecake
Base Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of base cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for base cheesecake recipes.
Chocolate-Yogurt Cheesecake has a unique taste and is very nice. I grew eating this Chocolate-Yogurt Cheesecake frequently. Enjoy eating! - 42.2121
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2641
Better Than Cheesecake
Super easy Better Than Cheesecake recipe. Better Than Cheesecake recipe looks and sounds delicious. Enjoy eating it! - 25.5785
Orange Chiffon Cheesecake
Combine crushed zwieback and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Add melted butter; mix till blended.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a buttered 7-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in the water.
In saucepan combine the... - 42.507
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 32.9607
Match Of The Day Cheesecake St Clements Cheesecake
Put the biscuits into a polythene bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Put the butter, syrup and cocoa into a saucepan and melt over a low heat.
Remove from the heat and, using a wooden spoon, mix in the biscuit crumbs.
Tip into a 25 cm loose bottomed tin with a... - 47.3077
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 45.0245
A lemony sweet smooth cheesecake which is easy to make. I have omitted a basic crust base. If you wish, you can crush cookie crumbs with butter to line base in this recipe. - 41.7411
Chilled Citrus Cheesecake
1) In a bowl, crush the biscuits.
2) Add cinnamon, melted butter and syrup to combine.
3) In a 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin, spread the mixture. With the back of spoon to press.
4) To prepare the topping, add 3 tablespoons water in a cup... - 45.8175
Easy Orange Cheesecake
Melt the butter and stir in the crushed biscuits.
Press the mixture onto the base and sides of a 15 cm (6 inch) flan dish.
Leave in the refrigerator until firm.
Mix the curd cheese with the sugar, orange rind and juice.
Fold in two-thirds of the cream.
Spoon... - 33.468
Manuka Honey Cheesecake With Raspberries
1. Sit 2 x 9cm metal rings on 2 small serving plates. Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin, then divide between the rings, pressing down to form the base.
2. Put the soft cheese in a bowl, then whisk together with the double cream, sugar and 2 tbsp... - 30.779
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
2) Take two sheets of greaseproof (waxed) paper and crush the biscuits (crackers) between them.
3) Transfer this into a bowl and add melted butter or margarine and mix well.
4) Take an 8-inch... - 45.0007
Date Cheesecake Squares
The date cheese cake squares are cooked chesecake dessert prepared in the microwave. Cooked with date bar mix, cream cheese, milk and flavored with lemon juice, the date cheese cake dessert is frozen before serving. - 38.6754
Peanut Butter Chiffon Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Rub margarine or butter on the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9- or 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
In a small bowl, mix the shredded wheat, brown sugar substitute, and margarine together with your hands.
Pour into pan and spread on... - 40.4721
1. Place jelly crystals and gelatin in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place yogurt and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add jelly mixture and process until combined.
3. Beat egg... - 34.0987
Chilled Orange Cheesecake
1. Place the biscuits in paper bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Melt the butter, stir in the crushed biscuits and Demerara sugar. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 20 cm/8 in loose-bottomed cake tin.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over the orange... - 36.6975
Hunting for some wonderful recipe ideas to surprise your love, here is one of the best of all. A creamy indulgence, tasty bites and totally exotic….blueberry cheese cake. The cake is so tempting that it can make anyone fall in love with you. Time to impress... - 139.959
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
To make the base, mix the gingernut crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 22 cm springform cake tin.
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then set aside on a wire rack to cool.
To make the... - 46.9176
Cheesecake Cupcakes By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a muffin tray with cupcakes liners, set aside
3. Slice the strawberries, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, butter and pure vanilla, cream the mixture well.
5. Add the... - 0
This lemon cheese cake recipe is a flavorful and vanilla tinged recipe for cheesecake. Made with grated lemon peel and lemon juice for flavor, the lemon cheesecake has a graham cracker crumb base and is delicious when chilled overnight! - 44.8092
1. In a loose- bottomed cake tine use a greaseproof paper as a lining in its base.
2. In a small pan add low fat spread and melt it.
3. Add the crushed biscuits.
4. Mix well. Press the ingredients in the base of a cake tin with fingers.... - 43.4275
Royal Cheddar Cheesecake
1) Bake oven extremely hot to 500°
2) In a small bowl mix zwieback crumbs with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon of the grated lemon rind.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly at the base and up side of a buttered... - 45.9548
Mix cracker crumbs and butter.
Reserve half of the crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Place cheese and yogurt in blender container.
Cover and blend on low speed just until smooth.
Add... - 39.9712
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 45.2005
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.288
New York Cheesecake
Hi GialloZafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be making a traditional American dessert: the New York cheesecake. - 104.634
Chocolate Rippli Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°
2) To prepare crust, in small bowl cream butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy.
3) Gently sift in flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) Spread evenly on the bottom of 1-inch... - 44.009
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
2) Pack the mixture tightly into the base of the serving dish.
3) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour till the cheesecake crust is set.
4) Serve with plain or flavored... - 29.6624
How To Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
One thing that cake lovers cannot resist is a soft and delicious cheesecake, especially one made with white chocolate. If you want to please your family by serving them a little piece of heaven then watch Sue McMohan share this incredibly simple yet finger... - 125.401
1) Take a 9" tin and grease and line it's base.
2) Mix together biscuits with almonds and melted butter for the base.
3) Pack the biscuit base into the prepared tin and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) Whip cream cheese, sugar... - 45.7809
Caramel Crunch Cheesecake
Base: Combine biscuits, butter and water, mix well, press evenly over base of 20cm springform pan; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Filling: Beat cream cheese until soft, beat in sugar and lemon rind, then eggs one at a time, then cream and flour.
Combine butter,... - 41.9022
Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low speed until dough forms.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
In same bowl, blend frosting, cream cheese and pineapple until well mixed.
Reserve 1 cup for frosting;... - 41.8321
No Bake Lime And Blueberry Cheesecake
To make the base, melt the butter and syrup in a saucepan.
Stir the biscuit crumbs into the butter mixture, mix well and press into the base of an 18 cm (7 inch) loose-bottomed, fluted flan tin.
Put in the refrigerator to chill.
Beat the mascarpone in a bowl... - 43.8275
1. Combine crushed biscuits and nuts in bowl. Place butter in small bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute or until butter is melted. Stir into biscuit mixture. Press into base and sides of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter).
2. Peel avocados, remove... - 31.236
1) Take a spring-clip 9" (23 cm) tin and lightly grease it.
2) Crush digestive biscuits and combine it with melted butter and syrup for the base.
3) Mix together cottage cheese, icing sugar and cream.
4) Beat in egg whites and then stir... - 43.5649
Curd Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
1) Into a saucepan, melt some butter and add the crushed biscuits
2) Into a cake tin, press down the biscuit mixture and smoothen top evenly
3) Using an electric mixer, beat together the curd, eggs and sugar to form a thick cream
4) Add the vanilla... - 43.3407
Chunky Strawberry Cheesecake
1) Chop the strawberries roughly.
2) Crush the digestive biscuits finely.
3) In a bowl, place the chopped strawberries along with orange juice and caster sugar and keep aside.
4) Combine the biscuits with caster sugar and melted... - 44.7877