- » Barley Corn
Barley Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barley corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barley corn recipes.
Barley With Corn And Red Pepper
Barley with corn and red pepper is a cooked barley preparation. Broth cooked, the barley and vegetables is flavored with red pepper and onions. It is finished with a hint of lime juice and coriander to taste. Served as a brunch side it is rich in natural... - 36.2922
Country Barley Corn And Okra
Who ever thought of Country Barley Corn And Okra. Here, is an awesome way in which you can prepare delicious Country Barley Corn And Okra. Nice to taste! - 34.6765
Barley With Corn And Red Pepper
In large saucepan, heat Italian dressing; add red pepper and onion.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in barley and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Stir in broth, water, coriander, lime juice, cumin and... - 30.9996
You May Also Like!
Corn & Barley Kachumbar
The corn and barley kachumbar is an indian styled salad recipe prepared with barley and fresh vegetables. The cooked barley is tossed with vegetables and flavored simply with roasted cumin, lemon juice and coriander.This is a special low sugar recipe great... - 37.4705
Dilly Barley And Corn Salad
1. Combine barley, corn, green onions and bell peppers in large bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, grate lime peel to measure 1/2 teaspoon. Squeeze juice from lime to measure 2 tablespoons. Combine peel and juice in small bowl. Add vinegar, oil, dill weed and... - 35.2516
Corn And Barley Salad
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add barley and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes or until liquid is absorbed; let cool.
Combine barley, corn, cucumber, and red pepper in a bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients.
Pour over... - 39.2094
Barley And Corn Casserole
In a skillet over medium heat, saute garlic, onion and carrots in oil until tender.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt.baking dish; add broth, barley, salt if desired and pepper.
Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Stir in corn and parsley.
Cover and bake... - 36.6199
Tex Mex Turkey Corn And Barley Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions, sweet and chili peppers and sauté, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender crisp.
4. Add the barley and sauté for a few... - 46.6773
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Heat corn oil and saute green onions, onion tops, green pepper, and celery until vegetables are lightly cooked.
Remove from skillet and saute barley until it turns golden brown in about 5 minutes.
Combine vegetables and barley with carrots and pine nuts in a... - 36.4346
Substitute a singlegrain flour, such as corn, millet, barley, or rye, or a multigrain flour for 2 cups of the whole wheat flour. - 12.9959
Turkey And Barley Deluxe
1) In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, soy sauce, garlic and ginger together.
2) Then stir in the barley, turkey, pea pods, pimentos and corn, until evenly coated.
3) Cover and place in the refrigerator for few hours or overnight.
4) Serve... - 41.008
Cream Of Barley Soup
The Cream of Barley Soup works well in Winters. Top it with generous seasoning and take a hot sip to beat winter blues. - 49.311