- » Barley Casserole
Barley Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barley casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barley casserole recipes.
Healthy Barley Casserole
Would you like to prepare a really simple and nutritious dish today? Watch this video now and learn to make Healthy Barley Casserole. The dish is prepared with bare minimum effort and will certainly be liked by all. Watch it now. - 92.8259
If you were looking for something different, this Barley Casserole recipe is it! This Barley Casserole is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. If you can devote 75 minutes then preparing Barley Casserole is a nice decision. If you... - 44.9669
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in the heated butter and salad oil, over a low heat until tender.
3) Stir in the barley and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the barley... - 44.6538
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Take a medium sized baking pan, put oil in it and heat.
Once hot, carefully put onions, mushrooms, parsley and barley to it.
Mix well so that the ingredients are coated well with oil.
Put wine,thyme and... - 43.4988
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat butter in it. Saute barley in it over medium heat until it turns brown in color.
3) Remove barley from heat and stir in soup mix along with water.
4) Pour mixture in a lightly... - 38.4941
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and saute bar ley in it.
Transfer barley to heavy casserole.
Heat 2 more tablespoons butter and saute onion in it.
Add to barley.
Saute mushrooms in remaining butter and add to other ingredients.
Stir in hot consomme and salt and... - 34.8293
In large heavy ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, celery and carrots for 3 minutes or until just softened.
Stir in barley, salt and pepper until well coated.
Pour in 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) of the chicken stock; cover and bake... - 34.6872
Barley And Olive Casserole
1. Place barley in a large bowl, cover with water and set aside to soak for 2 hours. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add barley and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, wine and tomato... - 33.6905
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, mushrooms and barley and saute until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Turn into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake 50... - 30.8476
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except for the butter.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Put the preparation in a serving plate and dot with the butter. Let the butter melt over the barley.
4) Serve after... - 30.692
Herb Barley Casserole
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix all ingredients in un-greased T 1/2 i quart casserole.
Cover tightly; bake 45 minutes.
(To serve immediately, continue baking until liquid is absorbed and barley is tender, about 15 minutes.) Cover and refrigerate.
35 minutes before... - 28.7972
Soybean And Barley Casserole
Use hulled whole barley and soak for 12 hours.
Crush the dill seeds and chop fresh herbs, then mix all ingredients.
Moisten with little stock.
Turn into greased oven dish and bake at 350Â°F.
for about 30 minutes. - 28.3725
Onion Barley Casserole
In an ovenproof skillet, saute barley in oil until golden brown.
Stir in water, bouillon and salt; bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat; add onions and mushrooms.
Cover and bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until barley is tender. - 28.035
Microwaved Barley Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole melt margarine on High (100%) for 30 seconds. Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until onion is softened.
2. Add 1 1/2... - 27.5514
Barley Soybean Casserole
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 30 minutes. - 27.0848
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 35 MINUTES on HIGH, or until barley is tender, stirring after 15 minutes.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered with waxed paper. - 24.279
Barley And Mushroom Casserole
Saute barley in butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until barley is browned.
Remove from heat; stir in soup mix and water.
Pour into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 1 hour or until liquid... - 20.9449
Barley Casserole Recipes By Category