- » Barbeque Wing Sauce
Barbeque Wing Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbeque wing sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbeque wing sauce recipes.
Chinese Barbequed Wings And Ribs With Orange
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange rind, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin and consomme; stir well.
2. In a shallow baking dish, arrange wings and ribs. Pour sauce over, cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to... - 29.7233
Asian Chili Chicken Wings
Ditch your habit of ordering a takeout everytime there is an occasion at your place. In stead, try making this finger-licking dish at home that would both save you from blowing away your money and health. These flavor-packed wings is cooked in a sauce that... - 84.2686
Barbequed Wild Turkey
SAUCE: Combine all liquid ingredients; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients.
Place on heat; let simmer for 12 minutes.
TURKEY: Wash turkey thoroughly, then dry.
Tie legs & wings to body.
Fasten on rotisserie securely; insert thermometer in thigh.
Keep charcoal... - 47.4995
Grilled Pork And Wings In Char Siu Sauce
For all the Chinese food lovers, here is a gorgeous recipe for appetizer or snack purpose. The pork slices and chicken wings are marinated in the spicy Char Siu sauce and then grilled on oven. This special Chinese sauce really makes a large difference in... - 98.1929
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 44.031
Bbq Pineapple Wings
1. In a large bowl take canned pineapple juice, garlic, onion, ginger powder, mustard, mace powder, soya sauce, honey, molasses and hot pepper sauce. Stir well.
2. Marinade the chicken wings for overnight.
3. Preheat the BBQ.
4. Cut... - 95.6809
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0