Barbecued Beef Buns
- » Barbecued Steak Buns
Barbecued Steak Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued steak buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued steak buns recipes.
Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun
If you are still to taste steak at its best, try out this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun and you will just go crazy over it! Yes, all spiced up and flavored to its best, this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun is a way to treat your loved ones. Make sure you try... - 48.8721
Barbecued Steak Sandwich
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook onion with garlic and seasoning in butter until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add soup and... - 32.1433
Barbecue Chicken For Buns
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
2) Stir chicken until done.
3) Stuff into steak rolls and serve. - 40.2606
Barbecued Beef On A Bun
In 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole, cook butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute, or until melted.
Cut round steak across grain in very thin strips.
Stir into melted butter to coat meat.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 4 to 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer... - 41.8537
1) In a skillet heat butter. Add meat, onion, garlic, and barbecue seasoning and cook until meat is brown.
2) Stir in soup and water.
3) Continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
4) Serve the sauce on buns. - 34.8473
1890 Barbecued Flank Steak
Barbecued Flank Steak is a unique meat dish that compliments any spread. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my parents on their anniversary dinner and they loved it! Try the Barbecued Flank Steak for yourself! - 25.0342
Steak Sandwiches With Johnny Appleseed Sauce
In large skillet, cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown; add applesauce, catsup, and seasonings.
Heat, stirring occasionally, till bubbling.
Remove from heat; add steaks, turning to coat, and let stand 15 minutes.
Lift out steaks and broil quickly... - 37.9991
Cook meat, onion, garlic, and barbecue seasoning in butter until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Add soup and water.
Cook for 10 minutes; stir often. - 25.9083
Green Chili Steaks
1. Combine the groud beef with the seasonings and chili and onion in a medium bowl.
2. Use your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 2 or 4 equal portions.
4. Shape into oval steak patties or smaller hamburger patties.
5. Grill the... - 38.4697
Southern Barbecue Sandwich
Place steak in large resealable plastic food storage bag. Pour 1/2 cup Worcestershire over steak. Seal bag and marinate meat in refrigerator 20 minutes. To prepare barbecue sauce, combine ketchup, molasses, remaining 1/4 cup Worcestershire, mustard, Frank's... - 31.2617
Let these divine Barbecued Hamburgers satiate your hunger during lunch! They are slightly time consuming, but when you mouth the Barbecued Hamburgers you'll feel good for putting that bit of extra effort! Try it out and come up with what you feel about the... - 40.0759
Moisten the crumbs with water, then press out moisture.
Add the ground steak, salt and pepper and blend thoroughly.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown lightly in fat in a skillet.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until... - 33.1141
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.6606
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Place roasts in an 8-qt.
Dutch oven; add water and salt.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove roasts and shred with a fork; set aside.
Skim fat from cooking liquid and discard.
Drain all but 1 cup cooking... - 43.5398
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches has a defining taste. The Barbecue Beef Sandwiches are great for the sandwich lovers who are non vegetarians. The coating of vinegar gives Curried Beef And Potatoes a good taste. - 44.8842
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.298
1) Mix the finely chopped chives in the melted butter.
2) Over a hot grill, place the steaks brushing with the butter-chives mixture at intervals.
3) Also toast the halved buns on the grill, when the steaks are almost done.
4) Serve the... - 29.1748
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Shape into 6 to 8 patties 3/4-inch thick.
Refrigerate until ready to cook.
Arrange patties on cooking grill.
Cover kettle and cook until brown and crisp on underside.
Turn, cover kettle and cook to doneness... - 37.6576
Combine minced steak, onion, zucchini, soy sauce, ginger and egg yolk.
Shape into 6 patties.
Barbecue on lightly oiled plate until done.
Serve on toasted, buttered buns with tomato, extra onion and lettuce. - 35.2754
Frito Pie Burgers
I don't remember where I saw this but it sounded like a great idea. The original called for canned chili but I thought the chili sauce I made would be perfect, and it was. - 0
Stuffed Coney Islands
Slit frankfurters lengthwise, not quite through.
Broil over hot coals (or in range).
Smear each cut with mustard; sprinkle in chopped onion.
Place in buns.
Spoon on hot Coney Sauce: Brown ground beef in skillet.
Add 1/2 cup chopped onion and the celery; cook... - 42.1507
Place steel blade in work 'bowl; add beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Process till mixture is smooth.
Use for basting pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of barbecuing.
Heat remaining sauce to pass, or add browned... - 26.2632