Barbecue Pork Chop
- » Barbecued Pork Chop Marinated
Barbecued Pork Chop Marinated Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued pork chop marinated recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued pork chop marinated recipes.
Marinated Barbecued Pork Chops
Here are simple instructions on what to do and how to make Marinated Barbecued Pork Chops. The Marinated Barbecued Pork Chops is made with Pork which is easy to procure from any grocery store. I am sure both of us will be in agreement that this Marinated... - 38.5248
Pork Chops Marinated In Beer
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over pork; let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place apples, pineapple, butter and cinnamon on large double sheet of foil.
Shape into basket and seal edges.
Drain pork and place chops along... - 40.8909
Barbecued Pork Chops With Brown Sugar
Mix all ingredients, except pork, together in bowl. Pour mixture into small saucepan and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Remove from stove and let cool.
Brush pork with mixture and marinate 15 minutes.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Oil grill and add pork... - 25.1881
Marinated Pork Chops With Sauce Robert
The day before the barbecue, place pork chops in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix marinade ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, remove chops from marinade and bring... - 42.6387
Barbecued Pork Chops
Place pork chops in bowl.
Peel and grate the onion and place in a pitcher.
Add rest of marinade ingredients and mix well, then pour over chops.
Leave to marinate for 1 hour in a cool place, turning chops at least twice.
Preheat a charcoal grill or the... - 37.9144
Thai Marinate & Fry Pork Spare Ribs
Want to make a different barbeque dish? Break the monotony of having same dish again and try this tasty pork barbeque dish. Create something very different and taste a different treat altogether. - 64.5462
Marinated Pork Steaks
Trim excess fat from steaks, and place steaks in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set pineapple slices aside.
Combine pineapple syrup, onion, soy sauce, oil, corn syrup, and ginger in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook,... - 39.4673
Malayan Pork Chops
1. Cut the pork into bite-sized cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Thread on skewers and marinate in coconut milk at least one hour.
2. Drain, sprinkle with sugar and barbecue or broil fifteen to twenty minutes, turning frequently and basting often with... - 22.344
Lemon Garlic Pork Chop
This Lemon Garlic Pork Chop recipe is easily at home cooked on a countertop grill, or out on the BBQ! - 114.085
Marinated Pork Back Ribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place pineapple juice, soya sauce and garlic in large bowl.
Mix well, add remaining marinade ingredients and season to taste.
Add ribs and let stand 15 minutes.
Place ribs on hot grill.
Partially cover and cook 40 to 45 minutes,... - 38.6323
Rhubarb Horseradish Marinade For Pork Chops
1. In a shallow bottomed dish, add rhubarb preserves, horseradish, olive oil, and bay leaf.
2. Add black pepper, salt, and white wine in it. Mix well.
3. Put pork chops in the dish. Coat it evenly and allow it to marinate for 3 hours or... - 0
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 1- Introduction
What could go better with Pork Chops than a smooth and clear Nancibella Sauce? Chef Nick comes with this first part of video with some useful tips and techniques to follow, while cooking pork Chops. The whole family will love these succulent pork chops... - 101.861
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 2- Braising
Well, your wait is over , here is the second part . In this part, Chef Nick has a perfect way of making grilled Pork Chops braised with Nancibella Sauce , it's delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! Try them for dinner this week. - 99.761
Marinated Pork In Foil
In a bowl combine oil, thyme, chives, parsley, garlic, bell pepper, salt and pepper and mix well.
Add pork and baste, then set aside in a cool place to marinate for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Cut doubled sheets of aluminium foil into large... - 36.5939
Spanish Style Pork Chops
Enjoy your barbecue with this yummy pork chops recipe. Pork chops cooked in the special marinade made in Spanish style. Gather tips on how to make a delicious dish that would set the mood for your party. With a combination of fresh ingredients and yes the... - 91.338
Marinated Pork In Citrus Horseradish Sauce
Combine the onion, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, brown sugar, curry powder, oregano and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the pork roast.
Cover and marinate 12 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the pork from the marinade and rotate the pork roast on the... - 35.0339
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Place garlic, ginger, sugar, cumin and soy sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl and mix to combine. Add spare ribs, turn to coat and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs over a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill, basting... - 27.2279
Veal And Pork Barbecue
1) Preheat an oven broiler before broiling.
2) Dry veal and pork cubes gently with paper towels and season them with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
3) In a large bowl, mix the seasoned veal and pork cubes with oil and onions.
4) Keep them... - 39.7534
Sate Babi Skewered Barbecued Pork
Combine onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and lime juice in bowl.
Add pork and mix well.
Cover and marinate 2 hours, tossing occasionally with fork.
Prepare charcoal (or use broiler).
Remove pork from marinade and thread on wooden or bamboo skewers (5 or 6... - 31.4722
This barbecued ribs recipe is a pork ribs recipe cooked in the oven. Marinated with a cooked and mixed blend of garlic with onions and horseradish, mustard, worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce, the barbecued pork ribs are an all time favorite at our place... - 47.2114
Barbecued Pork In Orange Sauce
Slash fat around edges of pork chops.
In a large bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Add chops and marinate for 1 hour, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce, if desired.
Lift chops from marinade, reserving... - 38.4327
Pork Spareribs In Mexican Barbecue Sauce
Heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onion until lightly browned.
Add garlic, chili, salt, and tomatoes; simmer until mixture thickens.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; cook 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Marinate spareribs in sauce several hours before... - 41.1607
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Barbecue Sauce: In saucepan, combine ketchup, chili sauce, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili paste, garlic and onion.
Bring to boil and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until thickened.
In large bowl, combine sauce and 1-1/2... - 43.8315
Pork Tenderloin With Kentucky Sweet-savory Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Tender, juicy, and extremely succulent pork tenderloin is a proven crowd-pleaser. And Betty's version of this classic favorite is no different. Tender tenderloin drizzled with sweet-savory barbecue sauce is sure to wow your family and guests. Learn how to... - 109.903
Barbecued Country Style Ribs With Bone
If you simply love your ribs with a little meat and bone, then you surely won’t mind making this country-style rib dish at home. Here’s an unmissable barbecued rib bone-in recipe that is sure to please the crowd. Plus, it’s so simple to make. Just throw... - 94.7456
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1. With the point of a sharp knife, make 2 or 3 slashes on both sides of ribs without separating them.
2. In a large flat glass or ceramic dish, combine marinade ingredients and whisk until sugar dissolves.
3. Add ribs to the marinade, turning... - 40.3273
Asian Style Barbecue Ribs
Nothing like chewing on some yummy barbecue ribs. If you have some friends coming over then you got to woo them with. See this video on how to make this classic appetizer! - 94.116
Barbecued Ribs With Pineapple
Put spareribs into a heavy saucepot.
Add water to cover and bring to boiling; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 1 hour, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch and brown sugar.
Blend in the corn syrup, Hawaiian... - 41.9584
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. To make marinade, place onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and process to make a paste.
2. Rub... - 36.5175
Grilled Bbq Pork
Experiment with flavors and cuisines! If you haven't tried Filipino dishes this is one easy grill to do on the onset of summer! An easy video demonstration of the recipe with clear audio direction, except the quality of the video is a bit undone! See the... - 72.7846
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, into a food processor or blender process together onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt,... - 47.481
Pinoy Pork Barbeque
Pinoy Pork Barbeque are marinated slices of pork speared in bamboo skewers and grilled to perfection. Though this might sound like the western famed barbequed pork, this delicious Filipino version of the barbeque has a lot of difference specifically in terms... - 102.97
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Place pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Shape tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat... - 37.8264
Californian Pork Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place onion, garlic, chillies, thyme, oregano, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice, pineapple juice and oil into a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Place pork in a glass or ceramic bowl, pour over marinade' and toss to... - 34.8419
Californian Pork Kebabs
1. To make marinade into a food processor or blender, process onion, garlic, chillies, thyme, oregano, cumin, black pepper, lemon juice, pineapple juice and oil until smooth.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl toss pork after pouring over... - 41.9238
Peking Pork Rolls
Trim all fat off tenderloin and cut meat lengthwise into 18 to 24 wafer-thin slices.
Place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients.
Pour over pork slices and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Remove pork from... - 41.7448
Mexican Pork Strips
1. Trim any surface fat from the pork loin; discard. Partially freeze the pork to firm. Slice the pork across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices; cut each slice in half lengthwise.
2. Combine the lime juice, oil and garlic in a cup. Place the pork in a... - 39.7006
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
James Martin Fruity Paprika Pork With Cashew Nut Couscous
1. Lay the pork, flesh-side up, on a chopping board. Using a sharp knife, make an incision halfway down the meat running lengthways to form a pocket. Open up the loin and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the prunes, apricots and... - 36.9168
Galbi - Korean Food
1. For the Sauce: In a bowl, mix the pineapple juice, mirin, rice wine, soy sauce, dashi, garlic, chopped onion, green onions, 3 tablespoon of honey and the sesame oil. Stir to mix.
2. Add pork shoulder steak or beef short ribs and marinate at... - 106.249
Combine lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce and ground coriander, beat well and pour over pork cubes. Marinate for 2-4 hours turning occasionally. Thread meat on to bamboo skewers, 4-6 cubes to each. Barbecue on a greased grill for 3-4 minutes each side, brushing... - 31.3027
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 41.3674
Marinate beans overnight with all seasonings.
Cover with wine and water. (Beans may swell, so when they are cooked, water may have to be added.)
Brown pickled pork or salt pork in bacon drippings.
Add the beans with marinating liquid.
Cook until tender, then... - 37.0089
Finely chop the spring onions, including some of the green tops, and garlic with the sugar. Add the fish sauce and black pepper and mix well. Put the spareribs into a flat dish and spoon over the mixture, turning to coat thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap,... - 27.9288
Hot Barbecue Sauce
For steak, pork and game.
Method In a saucepan, saute onions in oil until brown.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 20 min- utes. - 16.3958
Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
Summer without barbecues is something impossible, so why not learn making them? This video is one stop shop for all your marinade recipes. Chef is showing different marinade recipes for seafood, white meat and pork, so whatever may be your favorite barbecue,... - 114.285
Barbecued Spareribs With Tomato Honey Sauce
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Add cider vinegar, increase heat to high and cook 3 minutes.
Mix in tomato paste, honey, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and beef stock. Cook 12 minutes over medium... - 34.6649
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 40.2844
Original Jerk Pork
1)Blend together in a blender, onion, garlic, scallion, chili, ginger, thyme, pimento, corn oil and soy sauce well. Add in vinegar and salt.
2)Coat pork with this marinade and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.cut into serving... - 40.2658
Porc A L'orange
The day before the barbecue, place pork chops in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade over chops and marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
The next day, remove chops from dish.
Reserve... - 35.9061
The Satay is chicken marinated with Thai sauce and skewered. Chicken cooked just right. It is wonderful juicy appetizer that would be an instant hit at your dinner. Treat your friends to this restaurant style delight cooked right at home. - 37.0422
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 35.3661
Indonesian Pork Sate
Trim and discard fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Thread 3 or 4 pork cubes on each of twenty to twenty-five 6-inch bamboo skewers.
Layer skewered meat in an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
In blender, combine peanuts, onions, lemon juice,... - 43.9715
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 43.5494
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 46.1129
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 32.5735
Pork Kebabs With Prunes And Chestnuts
1. Make 1.5 cm / 1/4 inch pieces out of the pork and place in a bowl with prunes.
2. In a jug, mix the Cognac, oil and rosemary and pour over the meat.
3. Toss to coat and marinate overnight with cover in the refrigerator.
4. Soak dried chestnuts in... - 40.8284
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.8446
Pork With Red Wine Sauce
1. Place fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce and wine, pour over fillets and marinate, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes. Drain pork and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or grill, turning and brushing with... - 36.5984
Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except the pork in a flat baking dish.
Reserve 1/3 of the marinade and set in the warming tray in the lower position.
Trim all fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloins, place in the marinade and turn to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3845
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 35.1963
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 36.3509
Honey Dazed Spareribs
1. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and honey in a non-reactive dish. Add ribs, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs,... - 36.0885
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 ml) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 34.5067
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 mL) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 37.2333
Sauce Piquant, Alligator Sticks And Rolls
Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's an Alligator Barbecue. Pit Boys BBQ Chef Big Nick cooks up some Alligator Sauce Piquant along with some fried Gator Rolls, and marinated Alligator Skewers. Don't have fresh Gator? Then substitute Chicken, Pork, Rabbit, or... - 0