- » Barbecued Lamb Cube
Barbecued Lamb Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued lamb cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued lamb cube recipes.
Skewered Lamb Cubes
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together; pour over lamb and refrigerate 2 hours.
Thread lamb cubes on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 4 to 5 times, baste and season. - 29.2698
Lamb Cubes In Onion Juice
Place lamb in a bowl.
Grind onion in food chopper or processor, using finest blade, or whirl in blender until liquefied.
Combine onion with oil, bay leaf, thyme, salt, sage, pepper, and sherry; pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until... - 34.0738
Barbecued Lamb Kabobs
Combine soup, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings; add lamb.
Refrigerate 4 hours or more.
On 2 skewers, arrange green pepper and onions.
On 4 separate skewers, arrange lamb; place lamb kabobs on broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes or... - 33.0345
Orange Barbecued Lamb
In small saucepan, blend flour with 2 tablespoons water.
Add catchup, orange peel, orange juice, salad oil, molasses, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and spice.
Bring to boil; cook over low heat, stirring, until mixture thickens.
Add lamb; heat through. - 37.5708
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
This Chinese Barbecued Lamb is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Chinese Barbecued Lamb with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.6112
Barbecued Lamb On Riced Potato
1) In a skillet, combine together all the ingredients except meat and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
2) Add in meat and simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
3) Serve hot over potatoes. - 32.643
Sate Kambing Skewered Barbecued Lamb
Combine onion, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and seasoning in bowl.
Add lamb and mix well.
Cover and marinate 1 hour, tossing frequently.
Broil, turning and basting, about 5 minutes, or until done.
Serve with Kacang Saus. - 23.6665
1) In a large bowl, put the tea leaves and pour ¾ cup of boiling water all over them. Steep for 5 minutes and then strain the tea into a measuring cup to make 1/2 cup. Throw the leaves away.
2) Put the tea to the large bowl and combine together with... - 45.8998
1 In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients except lamb;mix well.
2 Add the lamb cubes and gently toss to coat.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour, turning the lamb occasionally.
4 On a rack in a boiler pan,... - 42.7652
1. Cut the lamb into cubes and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water cook rice for about 12 minutes.
3. In a pan melt the butter, heat through adding vinegar, red currant jelly and mustard and season to taste with salt and... - 41.1966
Barbecued Lamb Kabobs
Blend soup, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings.
Add lamb; stir until well coated.
Cover; place in refrigerator 4 hours.
On 4 skewers arrange alternately lamb, green pepper, and onion.
Place on broiler rack.
Brush kabobs with sauce.
Broil about 3... - 37.5466
Barbecued Lamb Kabob
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings and blend well.
2. Add the lamb to the pan and blend well again
3. Cover and place the pan in the refrigerator for four hours.
4. On four skewers, poke the lamb, green... - 42.7057
Lamb Chops With Pineapple Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
2.To make Pineapple Salsa: Peel pineapple; remove core and eyes.
Cut into 1 cm cubes.
Peel onion, finely chop.
Slit open chilli, scrape out... - 41.1213
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
1 To make chilli oil : Heat 1 cup refined oil till smoking. Take off heat. Wait 5 sees and then add 2 tbsp chilli powder. It will sizzle. Cover and let cool. Strain into a clean botttle. Refrigerated, it will keep for 4-6 months. Outside, for at least 6-8... - 35.0218
Barbecued Lamb 'n Dried Limas
Completely soften beans.
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir thoroughly to coat lima beans and lamb.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 28.9074
Barbecued Shish Kebabs
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
2. Add the lamb cubes to the marinade; turn well to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In the mean time, peel onion.
4. In a... - 47.4074
For marinade, in small bowl combine lemon juice, oil, minced onion, garlic, pepper and salt.
In glass dish, place lamb and red and white onions.
Pour marinade over lamb and onions; cover and refrigerate 6 to 24 hours.
Stir lamb occasionally.
Drain lamb and... - 37.4589
Lamb N Ham Kabobs
Combine first 7 ingredients; add lamb, ham, and onions.
Stir to coat.
Let stand 2 to 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Alternate lamb and ham on skewers.
Broil about 5 inches from heat 15 minutes or till done.
Heat marinade to pass. - 35.2571
Place lamb cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients except mushrooms, stirring well; pour marinade over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring lamb occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place 1/2... - 40.1234
Hickory Lamb Kabobs
Run skewers through piece of lamb fat.
Alternate lamb and green pepper (cut in eighths to make squares) on skewers, leaving a little "elbowroom" between each piece so that meat will cook evenly.
Combine remaining ingredients for sauce; heat.
Broil meat slowly... - 31.6957
Marinated Lamb Squares
In deep bowl, combine all ingredients but meat; mix well.
Add meat to the marinade and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours, turning meat occasionally. - 27.8023
Herbed Shoulder Of Lamb
1. Tell the butcher to slice shank with parting it from lamb shoulder in order to make it sit flat.
2. Start barbecue about 1 hour before cooking so that the fire is reduced to glowing coals.
3. In a pan, mix together all the ingredients... - 44.7161
Saffron Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large bowl, place the beef stock and the saffron strands and let it stand for 30 minutes
2. Add the wine, oil, cardamom, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well again. Add the meat to the bowl and toss well to combine.
3. Set the meat... - 41.1874
Lamb And Mango Skewers
1. Use 24 wooden skewers (a). Soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes before threading meat.
2. To make marinade, place ginger, hoisin and soy sauces, vinegar and oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Add lamb, toss to coat (b), cover and marinate in the... - 27.9096
Barbecued Shish Kebab
1) Trim off the lamb fat and slice into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2) Slice each of the onions, tomatoes and green pepper into 6 wedges.
2) Thread the lamb, bay leaves and lemon peel in the first set of skewers.
3) Thread the tomatoes in the... - 41.9261
Athenian Lamb Kebabs
1.To make marinade, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, parsley, pepper to taste and Tabasco sauce in a glass bowl.
Add meat, toss to coat and marinate for 30 minutes.
2.Remove meat from marinade and thread on to twelve oiled wooden skewers, alternating with... - 34.7309
1. Cut the lamb into cubes on one inch dimensions
2. In a bowl, mix together all the merinade ingredients, add lamb cubes to it, cover abd chill overnight turning it around once or twice
3. Peel and halve the onions along the length and cut pepper into... - 43.9239
Minted Lamb Kebabs
This Minted Lamb Kebabs is a delicious non-vegetarian recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of lambs and white wine in your meal and share your feelings for this Minted Lamb Kebabs! - 32.1749
Lamb Kebabs Dij0nnaise
Mix all marinade ingredients together in large bowl. Add lamb and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Alternate pieces of lamb and remaining ingredients on skewers. Fold lemon slices in half before threading. Brush kebabs with marinade.
Oil grill and... - 28.7312
Lamb Burger With Mango, Coriander And Mint Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Drain mangoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Cut mangoes into 1 cm cubes.
1.Combine mince, onion, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs, chilli sauce and salt in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of the mango; mix until well... - 42.338
Minted Lamb On Skewers
1) Mix together mint, wine, wine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate lamb with this mixture for 1 hour or more, tossing once or twice to coat meat.
3) Scrape off the excess marinade, saving for later use.
4) Skew lamb onto... - 34.8149
Combine meat and marinade; cover and chill for 4 hours or until next day.
Seed peppers and cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch squares.
Cut onion, if used, into wedges; separate each into layers.
Remove meat from marinade and drain; reserve marinade.
Onto a 12-inch... - 37.0361
Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Make the marinade by combining all ingredients and mixing well.
Place the lamb cubes in a glass bowl and add the marinade.
Set aside for 3-3 1/2 hours, stirring and basting occasionally.
Lift out lamb cubes and drain well, then thread onto skewers.
Place over... - 43.984
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.2664
Lamb Shish Kebab
1. Make a marinade of wine, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, bay leaf, and oregano in a large bowl and add lamb cubes. Cover securely and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Turn lamb several times while marinating.
2. Remove meat from marinade... - 28.6874
Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs
Marinate meat in a mixture of the wine, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and salt and pepper for several hours.
Thread meat on a skewer.
Cut eggplant into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Halve and seed pepper and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Peel onion, cut into sixths, and... - 38.0863
Lamb Shish Kebab
Cut lamb into 2 in. (5 cm) cubes.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Pour over lamb in bowl; cover.
Place lamb on skewers.
Barbecue or broil 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn once. - 34.8453
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Mix first 7 ingredients in bowl.
Add lamb and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain lamb and place on skewers.
Grill over hot coals basting occasionally with marinade: 5 minutes on each side for medium... - 30.5712
Festive Lamb Kebabs
Combine wine, lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, basil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Add cubed lamb and mix gently.
Cover and refrigerate the lamb overnight.
Turn meat several times during this period.
When ready to assemble the kebabs,... - 39.3796
Lamb And Zucchini Shashlik With Lemon And Tarragon
The day before the barbecue, in a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon and mustard.
Toss lamb and zucchini into the marinade.
Cover and chill overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain lamb and zucchini and bring back to room temperature,... - 41.3642