- » Barbecued Fish Steak
Barbecued Fish Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued fish steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued fish steak recipes.
Gourmet Barbecued Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Chop the fish equally into serving size portions.
4. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
5. In a cup, blend rest of the ingredients to form a sauce.
6. Pour the... - 46.9898
Barbecued Fish Steaks
Thaw frozen steaks.
Arrange steaks in shallow baking pan.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix.
Pour over fish; refrigerate 30 minutes, turning steaks once.
Drain fish, reserving sauce.
Arrange steaks on well- greased shallow baking pan; brush with sauce.
Place... - 44.9144
Barbecued Fish Steaks With Capers
Arrange fish steaks in a shallow dish and sprinkle with lemon juice, capers, scallions, chives, salt and pepper and let stand for 30 minutes.
Place fish on the grid over medium coals and cook for 12-15 minutes, until white and tender, turning twice.
Brush... - 32.347
You May Also Like!
Lemon Barbecued Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in shallow dish.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Chill, covered, several hours or overnight.
Drain fish, reserving marinade and grill over slow to medium coals, 6 to 8 minutes on each side, basting frequently with... - 36.1928
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix oil, lemon, teriyaki and paprika together; season to taste.
Brush mixture over fish and set steaks on hot grill.
Cook 10 minutes turning once or twice.
Baste occasionally. - 29.3305
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
Basic Recipe Fish Steaks & Fillets
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
If you prepare a marinade (see Favorite Seafood Marinades & Bastes, at right), place fish in a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan and pour in marinade.
Twist-tie bag closed, refrigerate, and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Lift... - 25.6157
Grilled Halibut Steaks
1. Prepare the barbecue grill by lighting the coals. It takes about half an hour for the fire to get ready.
2. Take a shallow dish and combine lemon juice and salad oil.
3. Roll the steaks over this mixture.
4. Cover the steaks and... - 42.1255
Savory Salmon Steaks
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
Sprinkle both sides of salmon lightly with salt and pepper.
Combine salad dressing, paprika, onion, and lemon juice.
Pour over steaks, coating both sides, and let stand for about 20 minutes.
Lift steaks from marinade and drain... - 34.9954
Brandy Barbecued Halibut Steaks
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine the brandy, lemon juice, dill weed and bayleaf and stir to mix.
3. In a shallow non-metallic dish, arrange the fish steaks in a single layer.
4. Scatter the onion and lemon slices over... - 46.0515
Halibut Steaks En Papillote
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Place each halibut steak on double sheet of aluminum foil. Divide remaining ingredients between steaks and season to taste. Seal foil packages.
Place packages on grill. Cover and cook 20 minutes. - 25.0373
Fish Steaks Epicurean
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Season the fish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a bottle, take salad oil and vinegar; add rosemary and shake well.
4. Let the bottle sit at room temperature for a minimum of 60... - 40.1638
Barbecued Bass Steaks
1) Thaw fish if you use frozen fish. Then, cut it into 6 portions.
2) In a shallow dish, put the fish in single layer.
3) In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Marinate the fish in it for about 30 minutes at room... - 40.8869
Barbecued Fish Steak Recipes By Category
Barbecued Fish Steak Dish: