- » Barbecued Fish
Barbecued Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued fish recipes.
Grilled Fish In Malaysian Style
Malaysian cuisine lovers who enjoy eating fish will love the recipe. You can use any type of fish you like. The grilled fish is wrapped in banana leaves. This dish is very popular in Malaysia. Watch the video as the chef shares this special recipe. - 102.419
1. On a well-greased baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
2. Season with salt.
3. In a saucepan, combine rest of the ingredients and simmer until the consistency of a thick sauce.
4. Baste the fish thinly with the sauce.
5. Place the dish in the... - 45.7158
Sweet-sour Barbecued Fish
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Stir well till the sugar dissolves.
3) Place the fish in a heat-proof broiler platter and pour sauce over the top.
4) Preheat the broiling compartment and place the steaks 2 inches away from the heat.
5)... - 43.8827
Sweet Sour Barbecued Fish
1)Pre-heat the broiling compartment of a grill.
2)In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, salad oil, salt, pepper, grated onion, mustard and brown sugar. 3)Stir till the sugar is totally dissolved.
4)On a heat proof broiler platter, line the... - 43.8083
1) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together except the fish and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, keep aside to cool.
2) In a shallow baking dish, place the fish in a single layer, pour over the sauce and allow to stand... - 42.6005
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, cook carrots and onion with enough water to cover at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes longer or till tender.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Cut each block of fish crosswise in four equal... - 42.0584
Remove scales and wipe fish with a damp cloth.
Peel rind from 1 lemon, cut into julienne strips and simmer for a few minutes; drain and cool.
Squeeze lemons and brush lemon juice over both fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place fish on 2 large pieces of... - 40.8639
1. Clean, wash and scale the fish. Slice the fish in 2-inch wide strips down to bone.
2. In a bowl, mix together butter, salt, coriander and cumin.
3. Spread the mixture on both sides of the fish slice.
4. Take banana leaves and pour... - 39.6205
Tangy Barbecued Fish
In 1 1/2 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except fish.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Marinate fish in sauce at least 3 hours or overnight, turning pieces occasionally.
Prepare grill for barbecuing.
If using a charcoal grill,... - 38.9461
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish fillets or steaks into 4 portions.
Combine the oil, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, and pepper; mix well.
Place fish in well-greased wire grill basket.
Brush fish with oil mixture.
Grill fish over medium-hot coals for 5 to 8... - 33.8027
Use 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen fish fillets or steaks, or 4 pan-dressed fish (about 8 ounces each).
Thaw frozen fish.
(For pan-dressed fish, wrap tails in greased foil. Season insides.) Cut fillets or steaks into 4 portions.
Combine 1/2 cup salad oil, 1... - 31.5813
Mullet, barbecued this way, is delicious.
Clean and scale fish; if using mullet, make sure all black lining of fish is removed.
Sprinkle inside of fish with salt and pepper and squeeze of lemon juice.
Arrange each fish on square of well-greased aluminium... - 23.4325
Barbecued Fish Recipes By Category