- » Barbecued Cod
Barbecued Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued cod recipes.
Faux Barbecued Red Rock Cod
For those who love grilled fish with that wonderfully smoky flavor of the charcoal, learn an easy way to cook a beautiful delicate white fish like red cod (often sold as red snapper) that is impossible to grill and get the same smokiness and crispiness of... - 94.4415
Barbecued Cod Fillets
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Chop the fish equally into serving size portions.
4. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
5. In a pan, take fat and cook chopped onion and garlic until they are... - 45.5716
Charcoal Baked Cod Steaks With Lemon
1. Pat fish steaks dry on paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides on fish steaks.
3. Using a small sharp paring knife, peel skin and pith of lemons and thinly. Keep aside.
4. Cut out 6 (10-inch) squares of foil.
5. On... - 41.8012
Oyster Topped Cod Steaks
To make sauce, stir together sour cream, caviar, lemon juice, black pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Fold in the oysters.
Cut four pieces of aluminum foil.
Butter the shiny side of the foil.
Place each cutlet on a piece of foil.
Over each cutlet,... - 38.7704
Cod And Bacon Kebabs
Cut cod steaks into 8 cubes.
Remove bacon rinds.
Spread out the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Roll them up and cut them in half.
Deseed and chop the pepper.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Thread the ingredients alternately on to 4 skewers.
Cook... - 32.5205
Kebabs Of Bacon Wrapped Cod
Bone fish steaks, cut into even sized pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut bacon strips in half and place each fish piece in half a strip and wrap.
Thread kebabs securely on metal skewers and place over medium coals.
Cook for 15-18 minutes, turning... - 30.4064
Grilled Cod And Potatoes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place 1 tablespoon oil, lime juice and black peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush oil mixture over fish and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place... - 26.8584