- » Barbecued Chicken Texas Style
Barbecued Chicken Texas Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecued chicken texas style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecued chicken texas style recipes.
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 96.4207
Texas Style Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) In a saucepan, combine the salt, pepper, catsup, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, smoked salt, water and vinegar. Mix well with a rotary beater and gradually beat in the oil. Cook... - 42.3509
You May Also Like!
Texas Style Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter. Add onion, and cook until soft. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 30 minutes, until slightly thick and flavors have blended. Use as a basting sauce for meats on the grill. Heat remaining sauce and serve with meat. This tangy barbecue sauce... - 24.7708
Texas-style Game Hens
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat until jelly melts, stirring constantly.
Remove sauce from heat; keep warm.
Combine salt, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, stirring well; sprinkle over Cornish... - 39.1973
Texas Style Game Hens On The Grill
1. Preheat the grill or a broiler.
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat dry with paper towels.
4. Rub oil lightly over hens.
5. Season inside and out with salt, garlic powder and chili powder.
6. Make the glaze by... - 49.2876