- » Barbecue Spice
Barbecue Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue spice recipes.
Five Spice Pork In Hoisin Sauce
When you are in a mood of something hot and spicy, you can cook up this pork menu. In this recipe, the pork is marinated in five spice powder and Hoisin sauce, before slow barbequing. Both the marination and the cooking process make the pork so tender, so... - 108.01
Red Barbecue Sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce And Dry Spice Rub
If you are grilling your meat regularly then you should be knowing about Red Barbecue sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce and Dry Spice Rub in detail or you will end up with a dish that not what you have wanted. Here is an insightful video where the chef is... - 107.297
Miami Spice Seafood Barbecue Sauce
1) In a large, heavy saucepan placed over high heat, saute the peppers, garlic, onion and bay leaf in oil till the ingredients begin to caramelize.
2) Add the stock, beer and tomatoes and reduce the heat to moderate-high.
3) Continue to cook the... - 43.0479
Hot Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
4) Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
5) In a food processor, blend the mixture till it is... - 42.0917
Peach Walnut Spice Cake
In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then molasses.
Stir in chopped peach.
In medium bowl, combine flour, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Pour into greased and floured... - 41.2117
Barbecued Five Spice Chicken
Remove skin from chicken; with sharp knife, make 2 or 3 slashes in each chicken breast right through to bone.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in single layer, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, gingerroot,... - 35.4864
Three Spice Turkey
1. Remove and discard leg truss from turkey. Pull off and discard lumps of fat. Remove giblets and neck (reserve for other uses). Rinse bird well and pierce all over with a fork.
2. In a bowl or pan (at least 12 qt.), combine 3 quarts water, brown sugar,... - 32.3863
Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
1.In a small saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, allspice and cloves.
2.Add orange juice and vinegar to it.
3.Heat the mixtureto boiling for 3 minutes.
4.Once thick, add butter or margarine.
5.Use the sauce as desired. - 31.8092
Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
Combine the sugar, cornstarch, allspice and cloves in a small saucepan; stir in orange juice and vinegar.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
Stir in butter or margarine until blended. - 31.0018