- » Barbecue Scallop
Barbecue Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue scallop recipes.
Butter Smoked Scallops
Sea Scallops are smoked on the grill with a garlic lemon butter sauce. And it's a quick and easy-to-do seafood recipe for a side-dish or main meal. If you love Scallops, ya gotta check this out. Watch and learn how to make Butter Smoked Scallops from this... - 78.6744
Squid And Scallop Salad
1. To make dressing, place ginger, rosemary, garlic, oil, lime juice and vinegar in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place red and yellow or green pepper halves, skin side down on lightly oiled barbecue... - 39.2674
Scallops N Bacon
Thaw frozen scallops.
Remove any shell particles and wash.
Combine butter or margarine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pour mixture over scallops; let stand for 30 minutes, turning once.
Cut bacon slices in half lengthwise.
In a skillet... - 37.4535
Grilled Scallop And Shrimp Salad
1. Thread scallops, through width of the rounds and touching, onto a thin metal skewer. Push a second metal skewer through scallops, parallel to and about 1/2 inch from the first. Thread shrimp, touching, onto thin metal skewers.
2. Rinse and drain radicchio,... - 37.2815
Bacon And Scallop Skewers
1. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, oil and dill in a non-metallic dish. Add the scallops and mix thoroughly to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the red, green and yellow (bell) peppers in half and deseed them. Cut the... - 37.2127
1. Wash and slice the scallops while discarding the dark vein and leaving the coral.
2. In a bowl, mix vermouth with all the other remaining ingredients.
3. Add the sliced scallops and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
4. Place the... - 36.6568
Honeyed Prawn And Scallop Skewers
SOAK EIGHT WOODEN skewers in water.
1.Remove heads from prawns.
Peel and devein prawns, keeping tails intact.
Clean scallops, removing brown vein.
2.Thread prawns and scallops alternately onto 8 skewers (about 3 of each per skewer).
Place in base of shallow... - 35.5451
Mixed Shellfish Skewers
Mix first 7 ingredients for basting sauce.
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving last section of shell and tail intact.
Add shrimp and scallops to basting sauce; let stand 1 hour at room temperature, stirring now and then.
On skewers, alternate shrimp (put shrimp... - 35.0937
Oriental Barbecued Scallops
Mix all ingredients, except scallops, in large bowl.
Add scallops; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Thread scallops on skewers; reserve marinade.
Grill scallops, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Briquets 10 minutes or until scallops turn opaque, turning and... - 27.1513
Barbecue Scallop Recipes By Category