- » Barbecue Sauce Slow Cooker
Barbecue Sauce Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue sauce slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue sauce slow cooker recipes.
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with a little of the butter.
Wipe the chicken and season inside and out with a little salt and pepper.
In a large pan heat the remaining butter and brown the chicken all over.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add the onion to the... - 38.8008
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Pork In The Slow Cooker
1) In a slow cooker put the meat.
2) Stir in onions, barbecue sauce, and honey.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Using two forks shred the meat.
5) Serve on rolls over sauce. - 32.5813
Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour over the chicken and cook with cover on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 113.056
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 100.536
Six Can Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Alternately cook for 1 hour on high setting. Decrease heat to low and cook for 8 to.9 hours.
4. Garnish as desired. - 40.1824
Barbecue Beef Brisket
Barbecue Beef Brisket is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Barbecue Beef Brisket... - 23.6812
Barbecued Country Ribs
1. In a medium bowl, mix together 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, the jam, and soy sauce until well blended. Place a layer of the ribs in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Pour on 1/3 of the sauce mixture. Top with another layer of ribs and half of the remaining sauce.... - 21.932
Barbecued Pork And Potatoes
1. Place the potatoes in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Top with the pork cubes. Mix the mustard into 1 cup of the barbecue sauce. Spoon evenly over the pork and potatoes.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 to 9 hours, or until the potatoes and pork... - 21.7028
Texas Style Barbecued Brisket
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Place meat in resealable plastic food storage bag.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread mixture on all sides of meat; seal... - 41.4645
Short Ribs Of Beef Barbecue Style
The juicy Short Ribs Of Beef Barbecue Style recipe is a classic supper dish. Without the meaty juice from the ribs and chopped tomatoes, one can never prepare a perfect Short Ribs Of Beef Barbecue Style. - 33.0887
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 35.9061