- » Barbecue Sauce Slow Cooker
Barbecue Sauce Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue sauce slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue sauce slow cooker recipes.
Barbecued Pork In The Slow Cooker
1) In a slow cooker put the meat.
2) Stir in onions, barbecue sauce, and honey.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Using two forks shred the meat.
5) Serve on rolls over sauce. - 34.0235
Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Pour over the chicken and cook with cover on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 111.421
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 97.2275
Six Can Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Alternately cook for 1 hour on high setting. Decrease heat to low and cook for 8 to.9 hours.
4. Garnish as desired. - 38.5118
Texas Style Barbecued Brisket
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Place meat in resealable plastic food storage bag.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread mixture on all sides of meat; seal... - 42.5621
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
Rub the inside of the cooking pot with a little of the butter.
Wipe the chicken and season inside and out with a little salt and pepper.
In a large pan heat the remaining butter and brown the chicken all over.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add the onion to the... - 40.5463
Sharon's Barbecued Ribs
1) In slow cooker add ribs.
2) In a bowl combine barbecue sauce and salad dressing.
3) Pour the mixture over ribs.
4) Cook covered on low for 8 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 32.2467
Easy Barbecued Venison
1) In slow cooker arrange layer of meat and onion rings.
2) Drizzle barbecue sauce generously on top.
3) Make layers until meat and onion rings are used up.
4) Cook covered on low 8-10 hours.
5) Serve with au gratin potatoes and a vegetable,... - 31.8153
Chicken With Tropical Barbecue Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and orange juice and brush lightly on chicken.
2) In a slow cooker, place the chicken, cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
3) Use as... - 35.7867
Savory Stock Injected Brisket Flat Slow Cooked
1. In a medium small bowl, add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, thyme, and pepper. Give it a good whisk.
2. Into a saucepan, transfer the mixture.
3. Place the pan on high heat, and add bay leaf to it. Bring it to a boil.
4. Add... - 92.3371
1) At the bottom of slow cooker put half of sliced onions.
2) Put Add meat, cloves, and water.
3) Place remaining sliced onions over it.
4) Cook covered on low for 8-12 hours.
5) Discard bone from meat.
6) Cut the meat and drain the liquid.
7) Place... - 41.2619
Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Trim off the excess fat on the pork roast.
2) In a slow cooker, place rest of the ingredients, except the barbecue sauoe and chopped onion.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
4) When the roast is done, remove and... - 37.3777
Barbecued Pork Ribs
1) In a slow cooker put the ribs.
2) Cover with water.
3) Cook covered on low for 3-4 hours.
4) Reserve water to make dumplings.
5) Mix remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
6) Cook covered on low for 3-5 hours.
7) Serve hot. - 40.6406
Barbecue Beef Brisket
Barbecue Beef Brisket is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Barbecue Beef Brisket... - 24.6915
Michele's Barbecued Ribs
1) In a bowl mix thoroughly onion, red pepper, cinnamon, and garlic powder.
2) Sprinkle the mixture over ribs and rub to coat.
3) In slow cooker layer ribs and onion.
4) Pour water around ribs.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-9 hours.
6) Take out ribs... - 43.6313
Barbecue Pork Chops
1) Using a barbecue brush, apply the sauce generously over the chops.
2) Strategically place the chops inside a slow cooker.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or... - 24.042
Barbecued Country Ribs
1. In a medium bowl, mix together 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, the jam, and soy sauce until well blended. Place a layer of the ribs in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Pour on 1/3 of the sauce mixture. Top with another layer of ribs and half of the remaining sauce.... - 23.3629
Awfully Easy Barbecued Ribs
1) In a broiler brown ribs.
2) Cut into serving-size pieces, season, and put into slow cooker.
3) Stir in onions and barbecue sauce.
4) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
5) Serve with baked beans and corn on the cob. - 35.8533
1) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
3) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs, then add the onion, garlic and barbecue sauce.
4) Cover... - 32.3352
1) In slow cooker put the brisket.
2) Sprinkle celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, and salt on top.
3) Pour liquid smoke over brisket and cover it.
4) Place in refrigerator for 8 hours.
5) Cook on low heat for 8-10 hours until tender.
6) One hour... - 40.5678
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add celery, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and water. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3)... - 44.0171
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.6606
Barbecued Pork And Potatoes
1. Place the potatoes in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Top with the pork cubes. Mix the mustard into 1 cup of the barbecue sauce. Spoon evenly over the pork and potatoes.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 to 9 hours, or until the potatoes and pork... - 24.0269
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
In a large skillet, brown the ribs in oil in batches.
Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 4-1/2 to 5 hours or until the meat is tender.
In asmall saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat for... - 40.886
Nan's Barbecued Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the ground beef and onions. Drain the contents.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 32.7304
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Betty's Bold Barbecued Beef Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bold Barbecue Beef Sandwiches. These are made with pulled beef cooked in a slow cooker, mixed with zesty barbeque sauce, the most recent video in bettyskitchen. - 0
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the chuck roast.
2) Using a knife, cut roast into quarters.
3) In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, preserves, green peppers, onion, mustard, and brown sugar.
4) Pour it over roast.
5) Close the slow... - 40.6035
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker add the first 12 ingredients. Combine well.
2. Put the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Simmer and cook for 7-8 hours until done.
5. Drain out the roast.
6. Let it cool completely.
7.... - 48.3623
Crockery Barbecued Beef
1) Cut of the excess fat from meat.
2) Slice the meat to fit into a 4-quart crockery cooker.
3) In a bowl stir together cola, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, bouillon granules, mustard, chilli powder and red pepper.
4) Put the... - 46.2704
Fruited Barbecue Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients except oranges and chicken.
2) Stir in chicken, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours.
3) Garnish with oranges and serve over rice. - 40.0471
Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
1) Season the drumsticks with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned drumsticks.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and pour over the turkey drumsticks.
4) Cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3... - 36.9341
Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 44.3053
Barbecued Sausage Pieces
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown sausage.
2) In a slow cooker, add the sausage.
3) Mix all the ingredients, pour over the sausage, cover, and cook on low for 2 hours.
4) Serve over rice or noodles. - 29.2425
Rosemarie's Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken wings, combine remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
2) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 38.6308
1) Preheat oven at 400°c.
2) In slow cooker mix thoroughly chili sauce, jelly, and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
3) Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
4) In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
5) Divide and shape... - 40.9829
Barbecued Roast Beef
1) In large bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Transfer the mixture into 5-quart cooker, or 2 3 1/2-quart cookers.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
4) Cut meat into thin slices.
5) Serve with barbecue... - 42.0444
1) In a slow cooker add all the ingredients and combine.
2) Cook covered on High for 8 hours.
3) Using a fork shred the meat.
4) Add it to the sauce and heat thoroughly.
5) Serve on hamburger buns with grated cheese and cole slaw on top. - 41.1532
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Season to taste and serve hot. - 26.2445
1) In a slow cooker put the ribs.
2) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
3) Cook cover on Low for 6-8 hours.
4) Skim fat from the juice before serving. - 38.4369
Oven Barbecued Meatballs
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Combine ground beef, 1/3 cup ketchup, bread crumbs, egg, onion flakes, garlic salt and black pepper in medium bowl.
Mix lightly but thoroughly; shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Place meatballs in two 15x10-inch jelly-roll pans or shallow... - 43.9917
Maty Ellen's Barbecued Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix all meatball ingredients except butter.
2) Divide and shape into 3/4-inch balls.
3) In a skillet heat butter and brown the meatballs in it.
4) Arrange in a slow cooker.
5) In a bowl, mix thoroughly all sauce ingredients.
6) Pour the... - 46.5123
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
Barbecued Mini Franks
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients apart from hot dog, cover, and cook on high for 1-1/2 hours.
2) Stir in the hot dogs and cook on low for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle pepper and salt and serve. - 34.6576
1) In a saucepan, heat some oil and brown the beef.
2) In a slow cooker, add in beef, green pepper, celery, onions, ketchup, garlic, dry mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
3)... - 39.2612
Barbecued Pot Roast
1) In a bowl place the meat and dredge with salt.
2) Put the meat in the slow cooker.
3) Smear the meat with tomato paste, and press peppercorns in paste.
4) Cover the meat with onions and sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce.
5) Put the lid on and... - 39.5125
Barbecued Green Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the bacon till it has crisped. Break the cooked bacon into pieces.
2) Keep aside 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
3) In the bacon drippings, sauté the onions.
4) Combine together the brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire... - 38.2888
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 38.0511
Awfully Easy Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, pour water, add chicken, and drizzle barbecue sauce on top.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve. - 29.503
Pulled Pork And Watermelon Bbq Sauce
Summer Time Special: Pulled Pork and Watermelon BBQ sauce
Its summer and it’s the time of various delicious summer special fruits. There are lots of dishes that are made up of using summer seasonal fruits, but we surely miss out one of the most refreshing... - 37.4322
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients except barbecue sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Cook covered on low for 6-7 hours.
3) Keep in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
4) Shred the meat and put back in slow cooker.
5) Stir in barbecue sauce and... - 44.0265
1) In a slow cooker, arrange wieners.
2) In a bowl, mix chili sauce with barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce.
3) Pour the sauce over the wieners, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-1/2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 29.2913
1) Preheat oven at 450°C.
2) In a baking pan arrange the ribs.
3) In a bowl, mix 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, jam, and soy sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over ribs.
5) Bake for 30 minutes to brown.
6) Remove from oven.
7) In slow cooker layer... - 37.2102
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve. - 34.15
1) In a bowl mix all meatball ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into walnut-sized balls.
3) Arrange on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
4) Chill in refrigerator.
5) When chilled, put in plastic bag and keep in freezer until needed.
6) Before using,... - 46.4325
Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn
1. Remove fat from pork. Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork.
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat... - 35.5185
Bits And Bites
1) In a slow cooker, combine ketchup, beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar.
2) Stir in hot dogs and sausages and stir to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4) Garnish as desired and serve. - 33.7307
Fourth Of July Barbecue Potluck With Helen Jane Hearn
A Fourth of July Potluck is a long-standing family tradition for our home entertaining expert Helen Jane Hearn. We caught up with Helen Jane in this latest episode of Wine Sisterhood TV to show us how she puts together a summer potluck that your guests will... - 0
County Kerry Pork Roast
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with onion and marjoram; pour mixture of barbecue sauce and water over; cover.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) for 10 hours, or on high (290Â° to 300Â°) for 5 hours, or until pork... - 24.786
Ham And Pineapple Bean Pot
1. In a 3 1/4- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beans, drained pineapple chunks, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion, green pepper, and ham. Mix gently.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours (the onion and green pepper will still... - 30.3718
Sweet And Sassy Beans
Start a barbecue cooker, allowing it to reach a temperature of 250 F, or preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage and the onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the sausage is browned and the onion is softened.
Add the... - 37.0964
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued Pot Roast is awesome ! Make your dinner a special occasion today with this Barbecued Pot Roast served with savory sauces. Come up with your suggestions ! - 28.1214
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
Trim excess fat from roast.
Cut roast in half and fit in bottom of a slow electric crockery cooker.
Stir together tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, Worcestershire, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt; pour over meat.
Tie pickling... - 45.3059
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich
Talk about scrumptious pork sandwiches and this barbecued pulled pork sandwich is highly regarded in the category for its exotic flavors and the simplicity of making it. Take a look at this video for the details of this amazing recipe. - 120.669
Turkey Fillets Barbecue Style
1. In a slow cooker, put turkey fillets.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the other ingredients.
3. Put the mixture of the bowl in the cooker.
4. Stir well.
5. Put the lid on and cook turkey for 4 hours.
6.Serve turkey fillets with brown or basmati... - 43.6404
Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine
These Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine make a fabulous breakfast ! Try these Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine the next morning and tell me if you like it ! - 39.0106
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 120.779
Apple Bean Pot
1) In a slow cooker, put the beans.
2) Add the apples and onions. Mix well.
3) Add the barbecue sauce or ketchup and stir well. Also stir in the brown sugar and meat. Mix well.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Over high... - 37.5067
Bbq Cowboy Pinto Beans
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, hot water, onions, and chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the beans are tender but not falling apart.
3. Drain off all the cooking liquid. Stir in... - 29.856
Roseann's Baked Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for half strips of the bacon. Over the top, place 6 half-strips.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 34.3116
Chops And Beans
1) In a slow cooker, add beans, 1/2 cup ketchup, bacon, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Mix well.
2) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops.
3) In a small bowl, mix 2 tsp. mustard, 1 Tbsp. brown sugar, and 1/4 cup... - 40.5567
Tasty Pork Ribs
Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until the meat is tender. - 32.0774
Carta's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the meat and add the onion. Once browned, drain the contents.
2) Add the beans, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir in all the remaining ingredients. Mix properly.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 39.3626
Mix beef, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, evaporated milk and soup mix.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
Broil 4 inches from broiler for 12 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through.
Turn several times to prevent burning.
Mix sauce... - 35.5759
Caribbean Spiced Ribs
1. Spray inside of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Remove inner skin from ribs if desired. Mix onion, mustard, red pepper, allspice, cinnamon and garlic powder; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4-inch pieces. Layer ribs and onion in slow... - 33.2849
Bbq Baked Beans And Country Style Ribs
1. In slow cooker, add bacon, and shallots.
2. In a small cup, combine BBQ sauce, banana sauce, molasses, maple syrup, and mustard. Mix well. Pour it in slow cooker.
3. Add brown sugar, red kidney beans, cannellini beans, and red beans.
4. Drop garlic... - 0
Southern Country Style Pork Ribs
1. Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, syrup, sugar substitute, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, and broth in a 4 1/2-quart or larger slow cooker, whisking until blended. Add ribs and stir to coat thoroughly. Cover and cook until tender, about 8... - 31.0598
Deluxe Veggie Injected Top Round Roast
This recipe takes roast to the next level. 2 top round roasts deeply injected with tomato, red onion, cilantro, garlic, mushroom, green pepper, basil and Blues Hog Tennesse Red Sauce. Slow smoked on a Yoder YS640 pellet smoker. - 96.7892
Bold Bbq-basted Turkey Thighs
These oven barbecued turkey thighs are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with a wonderful aroma. With these saucy thighs you will want to serve your favorite mashed potatoes or rice alongside. Look for Chinese chili garlic sauce in the international... - 133.43
Get the full flavor of barbecue beef. It's easy because your slow cooker does all the work. - 39.0477
Saucy Hawaiian Franks
1) Into a 3 quart saucepan, stir in the preserves and the barbecue sauce
2) Using a sharp knife, cut the frankfurters into diagonal 3/4 inch pieces
3) Add the frankfurter pieces to the saucepan and cook over a medium heat
4) Add in the pineapple... - 38.4205
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 41.4788