- » Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue sauce recipes.
Classic Barbeque Sauce
All of you, who are missing the gorgeous flavor of homemade barbecue sauce, made by your grand mom, here is something exciting for you. Preparing your own barbecue sauce is something exciting and when you use that sauce to cook the flavorful barbecues, it... - 131.729
Stemilt Cherry Bbq Sauce
If I am honest, BBQ sauce has never been one of those sauces that makes me weak in the knees, until I started exploring ways to give it a taste of heat and sweet without being too much of either one. Mixing the heat and smoke of the chipolte pepper with the... - 126.117
Pomegranate Barbecue Sauce
Barbecues can be a feel-good affair with healthy gluten-free accompaniments like the barbecue sauce itself. Here is a recipe to make Gluten Free Pomegranate Barbecue Sauce using pomegranate concentrate as the key ingredient along with other flavorings. Flavor... - 121.595
Betty's Zesty Barbeque Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Zesty Barbecue Sauce. This is a great sauce to put on pulled pork or beef, chicken, ribs, and other meats. - 121.024
Basic Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Do you want to make a barbecue sauce with all the basic ingredients? If yes, this video can help you do so. The chef shows making the sauce by preparing all the ingredients at home and does not use any readymade materials. Watch the video for full... - 120.761
Summertime Barbecue Sauce
Summers are the times when we all go looking for barbecue sauce recipes to grill our meat in the garden. And you also need them while watching baseball matches and football matches. Today, Tawnya has Aaron Cook as guest in her kitchen and he is a basketball... - 118.847
Want a really fresh and refreshing barbecue sauce that is not very sweet? In this video, Tawnya is a making a delicious barbecue sauce using canned tomatoes, horseradish , garlic, green onions, green peppers and many more. This is her tried and true family... - 117.815
Apple-cider Barbecue Sauce
Are you planning for summer dinners at home? Then you may also be looking for a nice barbecue sauce. Watch this video which shows how to make apple barbecue sauce. It is simple and just delicious to use at home for barbecues and even as a dip. The chef... - 114.734
Tangy Mango Sauce
When you have this tangy mango sauce ready at home, you can be rest assured about your barbeque project. It is going to be a great success. Use this sauce to marinate and brush while barbequing. Enjoy finger licking barbequed items with your friends and... - 114.283
Bar B Que Sauce - 4th Of July
Come summer and everyone is in a mood to enjoy barbecued meat outside the kitchen. There is no point in buying canned barbeque sauce when you can make it easily with available ingredients in your pantry. Chef Scott shows an easy homemade Barbecue Sauce for... - 113.952
Homemade Barbeque Sauce
If you thought barbeques are meant just for summers, then you are wrong as barbeques cab be enjoyed all the year round. And when we talk about barbeque fun, sauces hold a special place. Watch the video here to learn how to make brilliant barbeque sauce which... - 111.854
Hot Barbecue Sauce
Do you like barbecues a lot? If you do then you need barbecue sauce too. There are lots of readymade brands available but there is nothing like a homemade barbecue sauce, which is cheap and tasty too. Watch the video for the recipe, the chef too just like you... - 108.488
Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, a great recipe for a 4th of July meal. It is a sweet and tangy blend of vinegar, ginger, jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion, molasses, ketchup, and bourbon whisky. - 105.67
Raw Smoked Barbeque Sauce With Sun Dried Tomatoes
A real treat for summer barbeque. This video makes a fine smoky barbeque sauce with sun dried tomatoes and chipotle. Infused with real smoky flavor, this is an excellent sauce for marinades. Use this while grilling to get a very savor taste to all the grilled... - 105.394
Ballistic Bbq Sauce
This is a really good sauce that is tangy, sweet and has a little heat. There are a lot of flavors working in harmony in there. They didn't call it Ballistic BBQ Sauce for nothing right? So, you too can learn how to make this sauce by watching this video.... - 105.251
Homemade Rum Bbq Sauce
If you prefer homemade sauces over the readymade ones, then this recipe is for you. You can make this BBQ sauce super special, just by adding some dark rum into it. To learn the detail procedure, watch the video. - 104.911
90 Seconds Balsamic Bbq Sauce
What IS it about this BBQ sauce? This is what your guests will ask every time you serve this Balsamic and lager beer-infused sauce. It's easy, savory, and will set your summer grill creations apart from all the rest. - 104.777
Homemade Smokey Sweet Bbq Sauce
Have you ever tried to prepare your own BBQ sauce? You must be knowing, that it's different. At one go, you can have a fabulous marinade for your meat and also a thick, yummy sauce. Want to learn in details about the recipe? Go through the video and note it... - 104.489
Barbecue Sauce With Cider, Wine And Balsamic Vinegar
What types of barbecue sauce do you like, sweet, sour, thin or thick? It does not matter how you make unless it is unique. Here is a recipe from a chef who makes it in his own style. Watch the video to learn the recipe and ingredients. - 102.031
Gingery Orange Barbecue Sauce
Looking for a nice recipe to baste your pork chops? How about ginger and orangey blast? Well this is one recipe your sure not gonna be let down! This video shows you how to make one winner of a recipe! See the video for details! - 98.9498
Beer And Chili Barbecue Sauce
Want another recipe to mop or baste that grill of yours? Well you have one more recipe to add to your collection in that case, this is a sauce which is hot and sweet all at the same time! Watch the video for details! - 98.7771
Betty's Basic Barbecue Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Basic Barbecue Sauce. This is a simple sauce that tastes terrific and is made from convenience products that you most likely will have on hand. - 97.1183
Barbecue Sauce With Vodka And Ketchup
Check out this unique barbecue sauce recipe with vodka. The video here presents this super simple recipe to make a flavorful barbecue sauce in just a few minutes. Take a look and try out this effortless recipe with a flavorful twist to make your barbecue more... - 97.1153
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 96.6663
Pork Shin Bone In Barbecue Sauce Part 1 – Introduction
Pork combined with the sweet and sour flavors of barbecue sauce, you can imagine how scrumptious that would be. Want to know more, then watch this pork shin bone in barbecue sauce video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part... - 95.3066
Texan Lone Star Bbq Sauce
If you love BBQ sauce and prefer the homemade version over the store-brought one, then watch this video and learn how to make the sauce at home in the easiest and hassle-free way. Ramona Werst, a true Texan, shares her recipe that is so simple that you would... - 94.6514
Benzle Secret Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan combine ketchup, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard powder, grated ginger root, garlic, butter, lemon slices, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
2. Stir everything and bring it to a boil.
3.... - 93.867
Carolina Style Barbecue Sauce
Every region of the United States is known for its unique barbecue style and for most of us, barbecued meats are all about the sauce. Not all barbecue sauces have to be red. This Carolina style barbecue sauce is a yellow, mustard-based sauce that is every bit... - 93.2607
Hot And Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue calls for a flavorful barbecue sauce as an accompaniment or for basting. Watch this excellent video that shares a wonderful barbecue sauce that has a perfect blend of flavors from hot jalapeno peppers and sweet strawberry preserves along with beer... - 91.7151
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Why not make some homemade barbecue sauce? See this excellent video that shows a real easy recipe to make your own barbecue sauce and use when needed. Look at this impressive video and stir up the simple flavorful sauce within no time. - 91.2505
Grilled Chicken Breast With Vodka Sauce
Grilled chicken breasts never tasted so awesome. See this wonderful video that presents an amazing recipe that uses vodka sauce for basting. The recipe is super simple and the grilled chicken breasts would definitely turn out to be absolutely delicious. Give... - 90.7051
Vintage No Cook Bbq Sauce
1)In a medium saucepan heat olive oil and fry the onions.
2)To the pan now add canned tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, Worchestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, prepared horseradish, hot sauce and mayonnaise and mix well.
3)Make... - 90.567
Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Homemade barbecue sauce can be super easy and flavorful too. Watch this video that displays a unique barbecue sauce recipe with a twist. The recipe uses coke to pep up the taste and impart an absolutely delicate flavor your barbecue. The video is nicely... - 88.8686
Homemade Raspberry Barbecue Sauce
Never thought that barbecue sauce was so simple to make at home. This video would definitely prove this with simple ingredients you would create a magic in the form of this super flavorful sauce. The video is interesting to watch too, so give it a try.. - 87.8749
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
If you have run out of your barbecue sauce, then why not make a super simple barbecue sauce at home. Look at this excellent video that shares an easy recipe with just three simple ingredients. The video is interesting to see and would surely make your meat... - 87.7777
Chicken With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
An easy way to spice up your pan grilled chicken with a twist in the regular barbecue sauce is this chicken with homemade barbecue sauce. Take a look at the video to see how you can play around with the flavors of this dish. - 86.6989
Grilled Tilapia With Peach Barbecue Sauce
It's summertime which means grilling on the barbecue! Join Bob in his kitchen for a grilling episode. He makes a fantastic peach and tomato BBQ sauce to pour over grilled Tilapia. The difficulty factor of the recipe- Incredibly easy and the flavor factor -... - 86.4642
Asian Style Barbecue Sauce
Few sauces taste as good as a well made Asian barbecue sauce. Want to learn how to make the perfect barbecue sauce that can also be used as a marinade? Then you need to watch this video by FoodWishes.com. Let chef John show you the fun and easy way to make a... - 85.2305
Bourbon Barbeque Sauce
This bourbon-based barbeque sauce is going to give your barbeque chicken a completely unique flavor. It is no-more the regular taste of barbeque chicken, with which you are used to. Cook it up and spice up your barbeque party. - 84.9151
Spicy Homemade Barbecue Sauce
If you prefer to make your own barbecue sauce at home, here is a super simple recipe for you. Watch this interesting video, stir up the ingredients and the sauce is ready for basting and dipping. Excellent way to prepare a spicy and flavorful sauce. Check it... - 83.569
Homemade Bbq Sauce
Here is a simple homemade bbq sauce recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. This bbq sauce here is prepared with tomato ketchup and bbq sauce powder. This bbq sauce is extremely flavorful and versatile. Its is a perfect sauce that is definitely... - 83.429
Beer And Jalapeno Barbecue Sauce
Try out this amazing beer jalapeno barbecue sauce for those chicken hot wings and thighs. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a super simple sauce recipe that would spice up your barbecue. The video is interesting and definitely worth watching! - 83.3924
Boneless Wild Boar With Barbecue Sauce
For those who fancy game meat, here is an exclusive recipe of boneless wild boar with barbecue sauce that is very easy to prepare at home and it is so soft and succulent that it melts in your mouth. The barbecue sauce gives it a nice kick. Watch the video for... - 82.4059
Baby Back Ribs With Pineapple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
For all the out door grill lovers here is a fantastic recipe video for Baby Back Ribs with Pineapple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce. This video will make you want to go out in the woods and live like the Pit Boys. That juicy meat goes really well with the sweet and... - 80.9488
Low Carb B-b-q Sauce
Have you been searching for a Low Carb B-B-Q Sauce recipe? Look no further, chef demonstrates an easy to replicate procedure to prepare this sauce. Watch it now. - 76.4691
If you prefer home food over outside food, try this recipe of Homemade Barbecue Sauce. Made within minutes, this recipe allows you to prepare a sauce as per your taste. So get cracking! - 74.9107
Warming Bbq Sauce
Stir in the perfect barbeque sauce to make your barbeque dishes tastier and delicious. A simple recipe shows here how to prepare and warm barbeque sauce. Just follow the recipe to make this wonderful delight in minutes. - 59.2295
Barbeque Sauce Menus With Baked Fish Fillets
If you are running out of time to flavor the meat dishes, add easy to make Barbeque sauce. Combine with Snapper Red Pacific fillets and Salmon silver fish fillets to make exotic recipes our chef has presented here in style. These dishes are not at all... - 53.2295
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Barbecue Sauce. This excellent recipe of Barbecue Sauce combines ingredients of popular choice and shows you a quick and easy way to make it on your own. - 48.0224
Chicken Wings In Barbecue Sauce
The chicken wings in barbecue sauce is a spicy and savory preparation of chicken prepared with a medley of sauces and spices. Made with chicken wings cooked in a casserole with vegetables like celery and green peppers, the chicken wings in barbecue sauce is... - 47.951
Ben's Barbecue Sauce
1) Take a 2 quart saucepan and place it on medium heat. Put butter or margarine in it and melt.
2) Stir in onion, garlic, and celery and cook till done.
3) Now, pour water, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and lemon juice. Also, add bay leave, paprika,... - 47.9345
Tart Barbecue Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a saucepan, heat the garlic pepper oil, add the ginger, onions, chili powder, and garlic, and cook until soft.
3) Stir in the beer, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, paprika, mustard, and... - 47.5415
Barbecue Sauce Grilled Turkey Steaks
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Place turkey steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
3. Pour marinade over turkey steaks and turn to coat both sides.
4. Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow... - 47.4045
Pot Roasted Pork Liver With Barbecue Sauce
Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over liver.
Drain, reserving water.
Remove tough outer membrane from liver.
Dry meat and dredge with the flour.
Brown on all sides in 4 tablespoons of the fat.
Add reserved water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2... - 46.829
Fresh Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1.Heat oil and fry onion and garlic in it.
2.Put tomatoes and cook until tender.
3.Add lemon juice, Tobasco sauce, dry mustard, brown sugar, and oregano and cook for 30 minutes until a thick mixture is formed.
4.Once done, put wine and heat
5.Add salt... - 46.664
Savory Herb Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the oil and onion in a saucepan placed over moderate heat.
2) Saute till the vegetables are tender. This takes about 5 minutes.
3) Add the red pepper flakes, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, thyme, celery seeds and cloves. Cook the... - 46.4224
Tasty Barbecue Sauce
1. In a medium size, heavy saucepan, melt the butter or margarine on a medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© them in the butter for about 10 minutes or until tender and evenly browned.
3. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and stir in sugar... - 46.3099
Calypso Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Calypso Barbecue Sauce. - 46.2045
Green Pepper Barbecue Sauce
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) In a 4 cup glass measure combine onion, green pepper, garlic and butter.
3) Microwave (high) for 2 minutes
4) Add remaining ingredients, and blend everything well.
5) Again Microwave (high) for 2... - 46.0917
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.9473
Vegetable Barbecue Sauce
Peel, core and chop the tomatoes then combine with quartered onions, celery and peppers.
Cook for about 30 minutes or until soft.
Press through a fine sieve or food mill.
Cook for about 45 minutes or until the mixture is reduced to about one-half.
Tie the... - 45.7544
True Barbecue Sauce
1. In a heavy skillet., saute chopped onions in oil.
2. Mix mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and flour.
3. Add onions. Stir well.
4. Add rest of the ingredients.
5. Boil the ingredients while stirring continuously.
6. Simmer the boiled mixture for 15... - 45.6833
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients and heat.
2) Allow to boil, then simmer for 1/2 hour till well flavored.
3) Keep hot to use as basting.
4) Mix well each time before using.
5) Use for chicken or frankfurters.
6) Keep extra mix as a sauce. - 45.5647
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 45.4147
Nuts About You Barbecue Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning mix ingredients. Keep aside.
2) Fry the bacon in a saucepan over high heat till it is crisp.
3) Add the onions and stir well.
4) Cover the pan and continue to cook till the onions have turned dark... - 45.3634
Deep South Cola Barbecue Sauce
1) Before using the cola in the recipe, allow it to turn flat so that there is no carbonation present.
2) In a saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the butter.
3) Add the onion and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Add the garlic and cook... - 45.1937
Tabasco Barbecue Sauce
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes until limp.
3. Add celery, pepper and tomatoes and saute another few minutes until tomatoes are soft and mushy.
4. Add remaining ingredients and and... - 45.0852
Fresh Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1)In a medium saucepan add onion and garlic in butter and saute till tender.
2)Add tomato, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, salt, chilly powder and dry mustard in the pan and let it boil.
3)Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes , stirring... - 45.0689
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce has an awsome taste for non vegetarians. The vinegar and molasses adds to a finer taste to Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce. The Pork lovers should taste once Pork chops With Barbecue Sauce. - 44.9937
Microwave Barbecue Bacon Sauce
Place bacon in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after half the time.
Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
In same casserole, combine bacon, reserved fat, apple, onion, basil, mustard, garlic powder, pepper... - 44.5483
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Deseed and slice pepper in strips.
5. Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
6. In a large roasting pan, melt... - 44.5465
Butterflied Coho Salmon With Herbed Barbecue Sauce
1) Heat the grill with coals.
2) Take a jar and mix garlic, oil, pepper, fruit juices, peels and herbs together.
3) Close the jar and mix the ingredients well.
4) Now, coat both sides of the salmon with this mixture lightly.
5) Grill... - 44.4838
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and gently saute the thinly sliced onion alongwith the pulped garlic for some minutes. Do not let the vegetables turn brown.
2) Add the orange juice, mustard, vinegar, sugar and lemon slices. Ensure that the pips, if... - 44.4697
Oven Campout Fish With Bbq Sauce
1. In skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until soft.
2. Put in undrained pineapple with juice, barbecue sauce and brown sugar.
3. Let it cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened and slightly reduced.
4. Brush fish with... - 44.4457
Dinah's Sweet Barbecue Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter, add the onions and garlic, and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onions are a burnished brown.
3) In a food processor or blender, transfer the onion mixture.
4)... - 44.3831
Beancurd In Barbecue Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients.
2) Heat thoroughly until simmering and cook for five minutes.
3) In a skillet heat cooking oil and add bean curd cubes. Fry gently turning carefully.
4) Take out carefully from pan and drain.
5) Take off the... - 44.3556
Duck In Barbecue Sauce
Put the garlic and shallots in a casserole with the oil and microwave, uncovered, for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the tomato ketchup, vinegar, sugar, worcester sauce, mustard and 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4... - 44.3166
Baked Fish With Barbecue Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 In a heavy saucepan, heat oil.
4 Add in the onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
5 Add in the next 4 ingredients.
6 Gradually bring... - 44.1154
Chicken In Barbecue Sauce
1 Pat the chicken joints with kitchen paper until absolutely dry.
2 Preheat the oven.
3 Rub each joint all over with olive oil.
4 Season with freshly-milled pepper.
5 Into a shallow roasting tin, put the chicken joints.
6 ... - 44.1097
Best Ever Burger With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
PLACE BEEF MINCE and sausage mince in a large bowl.
Add onion, sauces, breadcrumbs and egg.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
Refrigerate patties at least 30... - 44.0922
Tofu In A Barbecue Sauce
1. Take a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion gently for about 3 minutes, add tofu, garlic, Tabasco and shoyu.
2. Fry these ingredients for several minutes until the tofu becomes crispy.
3. Turn over the cubes carefully and ensure that they remain... - 43.7643
Striped Bass With Onion Barbecue Sauce
Heat oil in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart (950-ml to 1.4-liter) metal-handled pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to brown (8 to 10 minutes).
Stir in catsup, lemon juice, sugar, Worcestershire, mustard, and pepper.
Reduce... - 43.6709
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together and cook over low flame for about 35 minutes.
2) Use or serve as needed.
The sauce can be effectively used as a meat marinade before it is to be cooked. Can also be used to brush meat... - 43.6528
Beef Burger With Orange Barbecue Sauce
Brown the beefburgers and saute the onions gently in the oil.
Place in a casserole.
Make a roux with the butter and flour, add the orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and tomato puree.
Cook well, stir in tomatoes and season well.
Pour into the... - 43.6435
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.5806
Pork Liver With Barbecue Sauce
1) Remove membrane if liver is not thinly slices. Wrap in wax paper and freeze overnight.
2) Cut slantwise into thin slices.
3) To prepare barbecue sauce, mix together tomato puree, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, cayenne, and... - 43.4095
Porkburgers With Barbecue Sauce
1. To make the porkburgers in a bowl stir well all the ingredients to mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and shape into rounds.
3. To make the sauce in a pan, bring to the boil adding all the ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. If you... - 43.3795
Key West Barbecue Sauce
1 In a saucepan, add oil over medium heat.
2 Add in the onion and red pepper flakes, and saute until onions are soft.
3 Gradually add in the remaining ingredients.
4 Bring the mixture to a boil.
5 Reduce the heat and cook stirring frequently until... - 43.3365
Ron's Mandarin Hickory Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
1) Place a small saucepan over low heat and heat the olive oil.
2) Add the garlic, onion and sake.
3) For about 5 minutes, reduce the mixture over moderate heat.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Put the sauteed onions, garlic and sake in a blender... - 43.2896
Southwest Barbecue Sauce
1) In a blender, place all ingredients together.
2) Blend the onion mixture until raisins are pulverized.
3) Transfer the onion mixture into a saucepan.
4) Simmer on top of stove for about 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot with barbecued meat or as... - 43.2193
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 43.0424
Short Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In oblong baking dish, arrange ribs, onion and celery.
Heat, covered, 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap; set Power Select at LOW.
Heat 55 to 60 minutes or until ribs are... - 43.0079
Chicken Wings In Barbecue Sauce
Clip off tips of chicken wings.
Heat oil in deep 2 quart saucepan and brown wings slowly a few at a time.
Remove chicken; add onion and garlic and saute until transparent.
Return wings to pot.
In a separate pan, mix remaining ingredients; bring to boil and... - 42.925
Hot Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Toss in the onions and garlic. Saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Next, add in the tomato sauce, vinegar, tobasco sauce, sugar substitute, salt, mustard and water.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5) Cover... - 42.8648
All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except Ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
2. Let it simmer without the lid for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally
3. Turn off the heat and add in both the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
4. Use when... - 42.7571
Try out this original recipe for Barbecue sauce to top all those crispy roasted favorites. Delicious with rich flavors, this Barbecue sauce recipe is a quick and simple one to try! - 42.6601
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2)Put in the onion and celery; sauté till tender.
3)Add in water, catsup, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, pepper.
4)Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
5)Remove from... - 42.6361
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and simmer until heated, stirring frequently to prevent the sauce from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3.... - 42.5895
Barbecue Sauce Recipes By Category
Barbecue Sauce Ingredient: