- » Barbecue Salad
Barbecue Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue salad recipes.
Grilled Romaine Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette And Blackened Tuna
1. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, add the chopped anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and chives and mix together to emulsify.
2. Season the tuna steak with the blackened seasoning. Grill this along with the lettuce... - 109.061
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 107.626
Marinated Flank Steak, Salad And French Fries
Steak on the barbecue is a great treat when done well with seasonings. Check out the video showing how to cook a well seasoned and flavored steak on the grill, to make French fries and a salad as well to serve along with the steak. Complete with a glass of... - 77.8259
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 49.6964
Char Grilled Vegetables With Sidekick Dressing
1. Thickly slice all the vegetables for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, heat both the oils over medium heat.
3. When hot, add the garlic and onion, and sautÃ© about 3 minutes just until limp
4. Tip in... - 48.9891
Grilled Cypriot Cheese With Tomato And Red Onion Salad
1. Thickly slice the Haloumi cheese.
2. Slice the vegetables as required.
3. Arrange the Haloumi slices in a large shallow non metallic dish.
4. Prepare the marinade in a small bowl, by combining all the ingredients and whisking with a... - 47.4458
Warm Salad And Char Grilled Courgettes And Salmon
1. To prepare the dressing, combine 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and seasoning into a bowl or a screw-topped jar.
2. Whisk or shake to blend ingredients. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk... - 47.3938
Cranberry Turkey Mold
1) Begin by softening the gelatin in cold water
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot turkey broth and add seasonings and onion
3) Chill the mixture until it’s thick and fold slowly the celery, turkey and pimentos in this
4) Pour this mixture into a mould... - 46.9457
Chicken And Strawberry Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, oil, lemon juice, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Chill dressing till serving time.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, green onions, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and garlic.
Rinse chicken; pat... - 46.8809
Spring Salad Bowl
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bottle or jar for dressing; cover and shake well.
Store mixture in refrigerator.
Shake well at serving time.
Makes about 2 cups dressing.
For salad, break lettuce in bite-size pieces.
Add celery, radishes, cauliflower, and... - 45.9193
Tarragon Turkey Salad
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, sugar, salt, and garlic.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Place turkey in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Stir marinade well; add 2 tablespoons of the marinade to turkey; seal bag.
Turn turkey to coat... - 45.6672
Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Dressing
For salsa dressing, in a small bowl stir together salsa, mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and honey.
Cover and chill till serving time.
For marinade, combine oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and nutmeg.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper... - 45.6672
Sour Cream Potato Salad
While potatoes are warm, pour dressing over; chill 2 hours.
Add celery and onion.
Chop egg whites; add.
Sieve yolks; reserve some for garnish.
Combine remaining sieved yolk with mayonnaise, sour cream, and horseradish mustard.
Fold into salad.
Add salt and... - 45.6602
Rare Beef And Anchovy Salad With Rocket And Caesar Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas.
2) Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
3) Rub the beef with oil, season well and grill with the fat-side down, for 5 minutes. Turn frequently and sear the meat... - 43.3871
Curly Endive Caesar Salad With Croutons
Mash the garlic clove and add to the salad oil; let stand.
Prepare croutons by cutting each slice of bread in 5 strips one way, then across 5 times to make squares.
Spread out on baking sheet; pour a little garlic salad oil over.
Heat in extremely slow oven... - 43.3787
Spiced Mackerel With Orange Salad
1. Start the barbecue or grill on high
2. Cut 2 large squares of aluminum foil to pack the fish.
3. Using a sharp knife, make 3 deep cuts on both sides of each fish.
4. In a small bowl, make a spice with a little oil. Set aside
5. Using a... - 42.9896
German Potato Salad
Cook in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Peel potatoes; cut into 1/2 inch cubes, and set aside.
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in... - 42.4766
Hot German Potato Salad
Cook bacon till crisp; drain and crumble, reserving 1/4 cup fat.
Cook onion in reserved fat till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, sugar, salt, celery seed, and pepper.
Add vinegar and water.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Add crisp... - 41.2897
Mustard Burger With Tomato And Onion Salad
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place beef mince in large bowl.
1.Add mustards, stock powder, breadcrumbs, egg, pepper and capsicum; mix well with hands.
Divide mixture into 8 portions.
2.Shape portions into round patties.
Cook on hot lightly greased barbecue... - 41.0912
Wilted Spinach Salad
Wash spinach, discarding stems.
Pat dry on paper towels, then tear in bite-size pieces in bowl.
Add onions and sprinkle with pepper.
Refrigerate till chilled through.
At serving time, slowly fry bacon bits in a deep skillet.
Add wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 41.0782
Barbecue Sauce Using Salad Oil
1) In a large saucepan, pour the salad oil and saute chopped onions in it.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients after the onions have tendered and mix properly.
3) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) Serve the sauce over halibut steaks. - 41.0754
Salmon With Potato And Watercress Salad
In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring 2 quarts (1.9 liters) water to a boil over high heat.
Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced (about 20 minutes).
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
Place wood chips in a... - 40.7415
Nutty Crusted Ricotta Salad
1. Place ricotta cheese in a colander lined with muslin and drain for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, paprika, oregano and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Press nut mixture over surface of... - 40.5047
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad
Midwest Barbecue Pasta Salad is a simply delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting pasta salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 40.419
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chilli sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad,... - 40.0897
Tropical Chicken Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Cook chicken on barbecue grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Cool. Cut into thin strips.
3. Place chicken, cucumber, pineapple, walnuts, green onions, coriander and mint in a bowl. Toss to... - 39.8966
Barbecued Chicken Supper Salad
Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well.
Chill about an hour to season.
Just before serving, line a large platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite size pieces in center; spoon... - 39.8459
Continental Potato Salad
Chill vegetables thoroughly (cut larger beets in half).
Combine, and season with salt and pepper.
Just before serving, toss with 1 cup Horseradish Dressing.
Horseradish Dressing: Blend 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1/4 cup dairy sour cream,... - 39.5649
Squid And Scallop Salad
1. To make dressing, place ginger, rosemary, garlic, oil, lime juice and vinegar in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place red and yellow or green pepper halves, skin side down on lightly oiled barbecue... - 39.2674
Mixed Leaf Salad
1. Arrange salad leaves on a serving platter, cover and chill until required.
2. To make croutons, place cheese, sour cream and parsley in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread cheese mixture over one side of each bread slice, place on a baking tray and bake for... - 39.1622
Warm Vegetable Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place zucchini (courgettes) and onions on lightly oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and tender.
2. Arrange snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress, yellow or red pepper and avocado... - 38.5628
Barbecue Bean Salad
1. Rinse salad greens or spinach thoroughly.
2. Using a dry cotton towel, pat the greens.
3. Take individual salad plates and line them with salad greens.
4. In a mixing bowl, toss tomato, jicama and zucchini with lemon juice.
5. Divide equally among... - 38.5154
Sweet Potato Chip Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Brush sweet potato slices with oil. Cook sweet potatoes, in batches, on barbecue plate (griddle) for 4 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Place spinach and rocket leaves,... - 38.2877
Shrimp Barbecue Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, salt andpepperjblendwell.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in onion, cucumber and shrimp.
Pour into a 1-quart ring mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold and garnish with salad greens, shrimp and... - 38.1335
Pesto Pasta Salad
1. For the pasta: Follow the instructions on the package and cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, tomatoes, snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress and... - 38.043
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.9614
Patio Rice Salad
Mix first 9 ingredients.
Blend next 3 ingredients; add to rice mixture and toss.
For individual servings, lightly pack rice mixture into a custard cup; turn out on crisp lettuce.
Repeat. - 37.8374
Barbecued Squid Salad
1. Place oil, lemon rind and peppercorns in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add squid (calamari) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a serving platter with the basil, mint and coriander. Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 37.8153
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Dublin Potato Salad
Soak celery and mustard seeds in 2 tablespoons vinegar; drizzle over potatoes.
Sprinkle with sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over potato mixture; toss lightly. - 37.7565
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chili sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad, prepare... - 37.6172
1. In a 1/4 cup cold water, stir in the gelatin and dissolve. Pour in the 1 cup boiling water and mix well
2. Add lemon juice, tomato sauce, onion juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to the water and mix well. Chill this mixture till partially... - 37.2903
Grilled Scallop And Shrimp Salad
1. Thread scallops, through width of the rounds and touching, onto a thin metal skewer. Push a second metal skewer through scallops, parallel to and about 1/2 inch from the first. Thread shrimp, touching, onto thin metal skewers.
2. Rinse and drain radicchio,... - 37.2815
Turkish Potato Salad
In covered saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
In large bowl, toss potato slices with vinegar and sherry.
Add onions; toss.
Add Dill-Mint... - 37.1463
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Warm Potato Salad
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add potatoes and onions and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Place potatoes, onions and prosciutto or ham in a lightly oiled roasting tin, brush vegetables with oil, scatter... - 36.9377
California Crab Salad
In large bowl, combine salad dressing mix, buttermilk and mayonnaise.
Whisk in horseradish and ginger.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
On serving plate, arrange rice on lettuce leaves.
Arrange crabmeat, avocado slices and cucumber slices on top of... - 36.8076
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine diced cooked potatoes, green onions, eggs, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly and chill thoroughly.
Combine the curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
Pour dressing over chilled potato mixture; toss lightly to mix.
Garnish with... - 36.5804
Barbecue Roasted Salad
1. Make a double thickness foil tray about 20cm square. Par-boil the new potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Toss potatoes with the peppers, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion, oil and... - 36.54
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.4551
Sweet Potato Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave orange and white sweet potatoes until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions, ginger, sugar and vinegar and cook, stirring, for 15 minutes or until onions starts to... - 36.239
Barbecue Bonus Salad
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine rice, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, celery, mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Just before serving, stir in bacon bits, egg,... - 36.1559
Marinated Vegetable Salad
In large saucepan, cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini; return to boil.
Cook, covered, 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are just tender.
Drain; rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Transfer... - 36.0872
Green Seed Salad
1. Rub bread with cut side of garlic, brush both sides lightly with olive oil and cut into 2 cm / 3/4 in cubes. Place bread cubes on a nonstick baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until bread is golden and crisp. Cool slightly.
2. Place sunflower, pumpkin... - 36.0657
Potato Salad With Green Beans
In covered saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water until just tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain While potatoes are still warm, cut into quarters.
In large bowl, toss warm potatoes with onions, wine, broth and sherry.
Set aside 30 minutes.
Toss with... - 35.8273
Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a high heat. Place plum (egg or Italian) tomatoes and garlic cloves on a wire rack set in a roasting tin, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Place roasting tin on rack in barbecue, cover barbecue... - 35.5497
Four Bean Salad
Mix all vegetables in a bowl.
Combine ingredients for Dressing, mixing well; drizzle over vegetables.
Cover; marinate several hours or overnight, stirring several times.
Before serving, stir to coat vegetables, then drain. - 35.4555
Rice And Olive Salad
Cook rice according to package directions; cool to lukewarm, tossing lightly several times.
Combine chopped vegetables and olives with rice.
Mix the remaining ingredients for dressing; pour over rice mixture and toss together.
Chill thoroughly or serve at... - 35.2745
Barbecue Bean Salad
Combine vegetables; toss lightly to mix.
Combine sugar, vinegar, and salad oil; pour over vegetables.
Add salt and pepper; toss lightly.
Before serving, toss again to coat beans with marinade; drain. - 35.0713
Grilled Lobster With Potato Salad
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring potatoes and 3 quarts water to a bail. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. When potatoes are Cool enough to touch, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 34.9979
Mixed Emotions Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with garlic powder in small skillet; add sesame seed.
Heat and stir till lightly brown.
Place next 6 ingredients in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup olive oil and the vinegar.
Sprinkle with sesame seed. - 34.0781
Mexican Barbecue And Orange Salad With Jicama
Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices.
Seed peppers and slice into quarters.
Slice onion into 6 slices.
Mix pepper, cumin, and garlic powder into the oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush pork with flavored oil.
Grill pork slices over medium heat, about 1 minute per... - 34.0306
Potato Salad With Bacon And Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large pot, cover the potatoes with cold salted water and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Drain the potatoes and, when they are cool enough to handle, slice them in half.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 33.988
Dutch Potato Salad
In covered saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Peel and cut potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes.
In large bowl, combine potatoes with cucumber, green onions, celery and green pepper.
Mix in... - 33.9046
Summer Barbecue Potato Salad
The summer barbecue potato salad is a egg and potato salad. I love this recipe, mayonaiised and combined with green onions carrots and radish. With added paprika, it is best served chilled with all the flavors blended! - 33.8594
Green And Gold Bean Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients, tossing lightly to mix.
Pour dressing over.
Sprinkle with dill seed, salt, and pepper; toss lightly.
Chill several hours.
Before serving, toss again to coat beans with dressing; drain. - 33.7452
Barbecue Salad Dressing
Mix thoroughly with a rotary beater.
After allowing the garlic to impart its flavor, remove it.
About 30 minutes before broiling lamb chops or steaks, brush the meat liberally with some of this dressing.
Then dip a swab of celery leaves in the dressing and... - 33.7189
In bowl, combine rice and salad dressing.
Toss gently to coat.
Just before serving, stir in tomatoes.
Stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons milk if rice mixture seems dry.
Turn into lettuce-lined salad bowl.
Garnish with green beans and additional... - 33.7164
Turkey Ham Salad
1) Begin by combining, Turkey, ham, sour cream, mayonnaise, capers and Salt and pepper
2) Refrigerate for about half an hour and let it chill
3) In a serving plate, serve this on a bed of salad greens - 33.5125
Salmon Sour Cream Potatoes
Boil or steam potatoes until tender; drain, cool slightly.
Cut top from each potato, scoop out inside pulp and mash well.
Combine mashed potato with salmon, sour cream, shallots and gherkin.
Spoon filling into potatoes, place each potato on a piece of... - 33.2483
Crab Meat Barbecue Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
When partially set, add crab meat and celery.
Serve on lettuce with mayonnaise. - 33.1717
Potato Salad Special
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad; toss lightly; salt to taste.
Chill. - 32.5112
Italian Salad Bowl
In large bowl, combine lettuce, romaine, zucchini, radishes, mushrooms, and sliced green onions.
Season to taste.
Toss lightly with dressing; sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over top. - 32.2702
Tossed Green Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces; place in serving bowl and refrigerate, covered with damp paper toweling, to crispen.
Slice cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Coarsely chop cucumber.
Toss chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onions, basil and lettuce... - 32.2585
Hot Apple Salad
In bowl, toss together all ingredients.
Turn out onto 24 x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Fold edges around apple mixture; seal edges tightly.
Grill packet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 45 minutes or until apples are tender, turning packet... - 32.0396
Barbecue salad is a gelatin salad prepared with tomato sauce for flavor. Seasoned with an added dash of vinegar, the barbecue salad is chilled to set and served with mayonnaise in the center. - 31.8573
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
1. Place the lamb in a baking dish and surround with the sliced onions. Combine all the other ingredients and sauces and pour over the meat.
2. Roast in a moderate 350°F (180°C) oven for 30 minutes to each pound (60 minutes per kg). Baste frequently.
3.... - 31.4047
Barbecue Salad Dressing
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it.
3) Serve the dressing over salad greens. - 31.324
Guaeamole Salad Bowl
Break lettuce into salad bowl.
Add tomato wedges, olives, onions, corn chips, and drained tuna.
Toss lightly with Avocado Dressing.
Top with shredded cheese and additional ripe olives. - 30.988
Garden Platter Salad With Dutch Onion Rings
Prepare Dutch Onion Rings ahead.
At serving time, pile onions in center of platter; border with overlapping tomato and cucumber slices.
Drizzle tomatoes and cucumbers with Italian salad dressing, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, dill seed, and parsley.
Trim... - 30.6667
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into individual molds or a 3 cup mold.
Chill until firm about 4 hours.
Unmold. - 29.6446
Mexican Bean Salad
Drain beans and peas.
Toss with dressing.
Chill several hours or overnight, stirring a few times.
Just before serving, stir again; drain off excess dressing.
Spoon salad onto lettuce-lined plates.
Sprinkle with sweet pickle relish, if desired. - 29.488
Avocado Tomato Salad
Slice avocados and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Arrange avocado slices and tomato wedges on individual lettuce-lined salad plates.
Drizzle with salad dressing. - 27.5905
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; cook for 1 hour or until thickened. - 21.0187
Barbecue Salad Recipes By Category