- » Barbecue Potato
Barbecue Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue potato recipes.
Raw Barbecue Sweet Potato Chips With Barbecue Spices
Potato chips are tempting but calorific and here is a healthy recipe to make it with no use of oil. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Bar-B-Q Sweet Potato Chips involving use of healthy spices and dehydration. Health in good ways! - 98.4316
Stuffed Baked Potato
Scrub potatoes and rub with olive oil. Bake potatoes on
upper level of the barbecue until just cooked through.
Removeand set aside until cool enough to handle, then
cut in half and scoop out most of the insides. Mash the
removed potato. In the... - 42.4283
1. Wash and scrub the unpeeled potatoes.
2. Cut each into quarters lengthwise
3. On each wedge, make 4 -5 slits almost through to bottom.
4. Soak the potatoes in cold water to prevent browning.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F
6. Drain... - 41.364
Grilled Potato Hash
In medium saucepan, melt butter.
Blend in flour, salt, seasoned pepper and celery seed.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add potatoes, onion and green pepper.
Turn potato... - 39.9305
Turkish Potato Salad
In covered saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
In large bowl, toss potato slices with vinegar and sherry.
Add onions; toss.
Add Dill-Mint... - 34.8887
Potato Salad With Green Beans
In covered saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water until just tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain While potatoes are still warm, cut into quarters.
In large bowl, toss warm potatoes with onions, wine, broth and sherry.
Set aside 30 minutes.
Toss with... - 34.1255
Creamy Potato Bake
Place sliced potatoes and onion on 22x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Fold up foil around potatoes; add chicken broth.
Seal edges tightly.
Grill packet, on covered grill,... - 33.5938
Potato Salad With Bacon And Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large pot, cover the potatoes with cold salted water and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes. Drain the potatoes and, when they are cool enough to handle, slice them in half.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 32.4454
Potato And Onion Kabobs
In saucepan, cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling water to cover 20 minutes; drain.
When cool enough to handle, cut each potato crosswise into four 1-inch- thick slices.
Cut onion crosswise into four 1-inch-thick slices.
Alternately thread potato and onion... - 32.1123
Summer Barbecue Potato Salad
The summer barbecue potato salad is a egg and potato salad. I love this recipe, mayonaiised and combined with green onions carrots and radish. With added paprika, it is best served chilled with all the flavors blended! - 30.2851
Barbecued Potato Kabobs
1. Skin chicken. Cut each breast in half lengthwise. Thread onto separate skewers.
2. Thread potatoes and onions on skewers also.
3. Lay skewers across foil-lined pan. Bake at 400Â° for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Thread mushrooms and green... - 29.0201
T Bone Steaks With Potato And Onion Kabobs
Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
Grill steaks, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquets, turning occasionally, about 16 minutes for rare, 20 minutes for medium. - 18.1453