- » Barbecue Potato
Barbecue Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue potato recipes.
Oven Barbecued Potatoes
In large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, barbecue sauce, orcgano, salt and pepper, blend thoroughly.
Add potato slices; toss until well coated.
Spoon mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan; cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45... - 42.855
Barbecued Potato Kabobs
1. Skin chicken. Cut each breast in half lengthwise. Thread onto separate skewers.
2. Thread potatoes and onions on skewers also.
3. Lay skewers across foil-lined pan. Bake at 400Â° for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Thread mushrooms and green... - 30.723
Brush the potato skins with oil and sprinkle with salt.
Wrap the potatoes individually in a double thickness of foil.
Put directly on the hot coals in the barbecue, or on the grid, and cook for 1 hour or until tender, turning once or twice during the cooking. - 21.5918
Barbecued Potato Skins
1. Bake potatoes in the oven for 1 hour or until tender. Remove from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh leaving a 5 mm / 1/4 in thick shell. Reserve potato flesh for another use. Cut potato skins into... - 20.0433
You May Also Like!
Raw Barbecue Sweet Potato Chips With Barbecue Spices
Potato chips are tempting but calorific and here is a healthy recipe to make it with no use of oil. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Bar-B-Q Sweet Potato Chips involving use of healthy spices and dehydration. Health in good ways! - 96.8042
Barbecued Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Potatoes
Never thought that potatoes can be transformed to an incredible recipe. Why not make these barbecued bacon wrapped stuffed potatoes to impress your guests. Watch this spectacular video that presents this recipe that is so appealing and would surely be a... - 81.3731
Baby Barbecued Potatoes
WASH POTATOES thoroughly under cold water.
Cut any large potatoes in half so that all potatoes are a uniform size for even cooking.
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender.
(Potatoes should remain whole and intact.) Drain and lightly dry with... - 35.3053
Barbecue Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Coat each potato with a little oil and salt and wrap in a double layer of foil.
2. Put the potatoes directly on red hot barbecue coals.
3.Cook for 15 minutes, then turn with tongs and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Unwrap one package and check... - 38.8356
Summer Barbecue Potato Salad
The summer barbecue potato salad is a egg and potato salad. I love this recipe, mayonaiised and combined with green onions carrots and radish. With added paprika, it is best served chilled with all the flavors blended! - 33.8594
Sweet Potato Wedges
1. Score a lattice pattern on to the slices of sweet potato. Add to the marinade along with the coriander and turn until coated. Leave for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Barbecue the potato slices for 5-6 mins on each side until the flesh is tender and pleasantly... - 24.8561
Quickie Cheesed Skillet Potatoes
Place French fries in shallow skillet; pour dressing over, tossing to coat the potatoes evenly.
Sprinkle with onion and parsley flakes.
Heat, turning as needed, till browned slightly.
When potatoes are heated through, place in bowl; top with cheese; toss... - 27.2516
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Brown in hot fat in large skillet until golden brown and crisp keep turning potatoes carefully. - 28.0389
1. Wash and scrub the unpeeled potatoes.
2. Cut each into quarters lengthwise
3. On each wedge, make 4 -5 slits almost through to bottom.
4. Soak the potatoes in cold water to prevent browning.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F
6. Drain... - 42.425
Spiced Sweet Potatoes
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thick slices.
1.Arrange in layers in shallow greased tray.
Sprinkle over combined sugar and mixed spice; dot with butter.
2.Sprinkle over the... - 33.4917