Crock Pot Pork
- » Barbecue Pork Chop Crockpot
Barbecue Pork Chop Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue pork chop crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue pork chop crockpot recipes.
Barbecued Pork Chops And Rice
Combine onion, celery, and green pepper in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add rice, soup mix, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Spread evenly in casserole with onion mixture.
Sprinkle each pork chop with... - 42.605
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a shallow pan, roast the pork for about 45 minutes per pound.
3) About an hour before the pork is done, drain off the pan drippings.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and rest of the ingredients... - 44.6618
1) At the bottom of slow cooker put half of sliced onions.
2) Put Add meat, cloves, and water.
3) Place remaining sliced onions over it.
4) Cook covered on low for 8-12 hours.
5) Discard bone from meat.
6) Cut the meat and drain the liquid.
7) Place... - 41.4892
Barbecued Pork In The Slow Cooker
1) In a slow cooker put the meat.
2) Stir in onions, barbecue sauce, and honey.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Using two forks shred the meat.
5) Serve on rolls over sauce. - 34.2472
Country Comfort Ribs
1. With a sharp paring knife, remove breast bone then turn ribs over and remove skirt, saving it for another purpose if you like.
2. Slip paring knife under skin at end of rib and separate from bone.
3. Grip skin with paper towel and peel back... - 42.9047
Barbecued Lima Beans
Soak lima beans overnight.
Drain and add cubed pork.
Cover with cold water and cook slowly for about 2 1/2 hours, or until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the liquid.
Saute onion and garlic in fat until golden.
Add mustard, Worcestershire, chili... - 39.5596
Barbecue Chili Sauce
1)Saute onion in butter until tender.
2)Add vinegar, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce into it and simmer for 15 minutes.
3)Serve the sauce with grilled pork.
When grilling pork use sauce to baste it. - 41.3518
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan combine mustard, mayonnaise,catsup,sugar, worcestershire sauce,kitchen bouquet , salt,seasoned salt ,pepper butter, water , liquid smoke and mix it well.
2)Let the mixture boil for sometime.
3)Later reduce heat and let it cook uncovered... - 45.4773
Three Bean Barbecue
1) In a saucepan, brown the beef and drain it.
2) In another saucepan, fry the bacon and onions and drain them.
3) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
5) Serve... - 39.3986
Brown hamburger and onion; drain grease and put in a crock-pot.
Add cooked bacon.
Place all of the ingredients for the sauce in the crock-pot and mix well.
Add 4 cans of beans; stir well.
Cook in crock-pot on low for 3 to 4 hours. - 34.0044