- » Barbecue Pineapple Chicken
Barbecue Pineapple Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue pineapple chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue pineapple chicken recipes.
Bbq Pineapple Wings
1. In a large bowl take canned pineapple juice, garlic, onion, ginger powder, mustard, mace powder, soya sauce, honey, molasses and hot pepper sauce. Stir well.
2. Marinade the chicken wings for overnight.
3. Preheat the BBQ.
4. Cut... - 95.6809
Chicken And Pineapple Kebabs
Cut chicken, half the pineapple and the peppers into 3cm pieces.
Thread chicken, pineapple and pepper onto skewers.
Blend or process remaining pineapple, mint leaves, honey, oil and lemon juice until smooth.
Brush some of the pineapple mixture over... - 37.3656
Chicken Pieces With Pineapple
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Mix pineapple, sugar and rum together in small saucepan; bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Rub limes all over chicken pieces.
Pour the pineapple mixture over and refrigerate 1 hour.
Place chicken pieces on hot grill.
Cook,... - 32.8388
You May Also Like!
Oven Barbecued Pineapple Chicken
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in pineapple juice, catsup, vinegar, chili powder, ginger, allspice, soy sauce, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until sauce boils.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if... - 40.795
Planning a barbecue party with friends this weekend, check out this chicken recipe just right for the occasion. Watch this Chinese recipe by Marie wong on how to make barbecued skewer chicken using chicken breasts and a marinade and a serving sauce as well.... - 53.323
Pineapple Barbecued Chicken
Stir together undrained pineapple, corn syrup, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, ginger and pepper in a small bowl.
Place chicken skin side down, in a shallow roasting pan; top with half the pineapple mixture.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 30 minutes.
Turn... - 43.5963
Chili Basted Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
With poultry shears or a knife, cut through each chicken along both sides of backbone.
Place each chicken, skin side up, on a flat surface and press... - 32.8068
Sweet And Sour Barbecue Sauce
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and red pepper for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Place soy sauce, honey, tomato paste (puree), cornflour and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Stir cornflour mixture into vegetables, then stir in stock or water.... - 34.0703
Betty's Oven Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks. The sauce used in this recipe is in the previous upload, Betty's Basic Barbecue Sauce. You may choose a more elaborate sauce, such as Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, Betty's Own... - 0
Chicken Pineapple Kebabs
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, add the pumpkin and cook for 3 minutes, then drain.
2. Thread the chicken cubes, one pineapple cube and one pumpkin cube onto each skewer.
3. Brush chicken with the combined garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and... - 34.4022
Chili Barbecue Sauce
Combine chili sauce, oil, pineapple or orange juice, brown sugar, and pepper sauce; mix well.
Use as a marinade or brush over seafood, chicken, or pork during last 5 to 10 minutes of barbecuing. - 20.7386
Hawaian Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Use sauce to baste chicken or lamb when grilling. - 22.7923
Oriental Barbecued Chicken
In small bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic and five-spice powder.
Place chicken in plastic bag or nonmetal bowl.
Add juice mixture; marinate, covered, in refrigerator 15 minutes or overnight.
Drain marinade into small saucepan.
Stir in... - 32.2739