- » Barbecue Party Frank
Barbecue Party Frank Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue party frank recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue party frank recipes.
Barbecued Cheese Frank Kebabs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing, or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to keep them from charring.
3. Cut frankfurters crosswise in thirds.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow... - 41.1063
Quick Frank Kabobs
Cut the frankfurters into thirds.
Place on skewers alternately with potatoes and green pepper pieces.
In small bowl stir together horseradish mustard, catsup, seasoning mix, water, oil, and the hot pepper sauce.
Grill the kabobs over medium coals for 10... - 32.1477
Barbecued Frank Kebabs
1) Take 8 8-inch bamboo skewers and soak them in cold water for several hours or overnight.
2) Either build a hot fire or set an electric or gas grill on high according to manufacturer-€™s directions.
3) Thread 3 pieces of hot dog, 2 red onion... - 34.7405
Skillet Barbecued Frank Beans
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. In large skillet, melt butter; in it saute onions until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, blend flour, tomato sauce, bouillon, vinegar, Worcestershire, sugar, chili powder, and salt; quickly stir into onion in skillet.
3. Now... - 31.9776
Island Frank Kabobs
In small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup pineapple liquid, barbecue sauce and tomato sauce.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils.
Thread wieners, pineapple, green pepper and pickle alternately on 10 skewers.
Broil or grill 2 to 3 inches from heat,... - 27.4011
1) In a slow cooker, arrange wieners.
2) In a bowl, mix chili sauce with barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce.
3) Pour the sauce over the wieners, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-1/2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 29.0182
Fancy Frank Kebabs
1. Carefully, wrap the halved frankfurters with bacon; and secure with wooden picks.
2.Take 6 greased skewers, thread alternating with an onion slice, then pieces of frankfurter, green pepper and tomato; end with a mushroom.
3. Baste with mustard... - 38.4275
Frankly Hot Kebabs
1. In medium-size saucepan, boil salted water and cook onions for 5 minutes; put green-pepper squares; cook for 3 minutes longer, or just until onions turn tender-crisp; drain.
2. Take 8 small skewers and thread pieces of frankfurter, pineapple, green... - 38.4321
Chuck Wagon Franks
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients, except frankfurters thoroughly.
2) Cover and bring to a boil. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Add 1 cup water to thin the sauce.
4) Grill frankfurters 4 inches from coals for 10 minutes until brown. Turn... - 41.2286