- » Barbecue Olive Oil
Barbecue Olive Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue olive oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue olive oil recipes.
Country Fruited Pork Olives
Love the way pork has been used to create this visually pleasing dish. It's a little elaborate but worth the effort. Prepare Country Fruited Pork Olives for the upcoming Labor Day party and you wont regret it. - 47.7398
Grilled Vegetables With Tomato Oil
1. Cut onions crosswise in 3/4-inch-thick slices. Run a slender skewer across and through center of each slice to hold rounds flat and secure; put as many slices on skewer as will fit.
2. Rinse eggplant, discard stem, and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick... - 35.3335
Oil And Vinegar Grilled Chicken
In glass jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, tarragon and rosemary; cover and shake well to blend.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish; pour marinade over.
Turn chicken pieces to coat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.8815
Scallops With Lemon, Bay And Rosemary Oil
Thread three scallops onto each rosemary stalk, alternating with three pieces of lemon zest and three bay leaves.
Pound the rosemary needles and oil together using a pestle and mortar to a fine mixture, then scatter over the scallops.
Sprinkle with lemon... - 30.4018
Ripe Olive Relish
Let instant onion stand in the water a few minutes.
Cut olives in thin wedges.
Combine all ingredients.
For blend of flavors, let stand an hour or longer before serving.
Chill if desired. - 31.3218
Sardines With Olives And Tomatoes
1. Season the sardines inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Insert 1-2 basil leaves inside the cavity of each fish. Using a sharp knife, make a few slashes in the body of each fish.
2. Cut the tomatoes and olives into slices and transfer to a large... - 39.3173
Olive Treasure Burgers
On waxed paper, draw a 5-inch circle (use bowl or canister cover as guide).
Place a fourth of the meat (1/2 cup) in center and pat: gently to fill circle (or place waxed paper on top, too, and roll lightly with rolling pin).
Do not press hard.
Leaving a 1/2... - 32.6962
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 48.49
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
This Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to... - 49.9295
Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 32.9018
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 31.9266
Basic Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Measure oil into fruit jar; add garlic and let stand for several hours.
Remove garlic if only mild flavor is desired.
Add remainder of ingredients, cover jar tightly and shake contents until well blended.
Chill before using.
Makes 1 cup dressing. - 30.1695
Remove giblets and neck from turkey (reserve for use in other recipes).
Rinse turkey thoroughly with cold water, and pat dry.
Rub olive oil over surface of turkey.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over surface and in cavity of turkey.
Close cavity of turkey with... - 32.0316
Tomato Olive And Feta Salad
Combine tomatoes, olives and cheese in bowl.
Pour over Dressing, stand 1 hour before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 28.0295
PREHEAT OVEN to moderately hot 210°C (190°C gas).
1.Brush a baking tray with melted butter or oil, and sprinkle lightly with flour.
Sift self-raising flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add chopped butter.
Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture... - 43.7441
Tzatziki With Pocket Breads And Black Olive Dip
1. Peel and roughly chop the cucumber, adding it to a bowl
2. Sprinkle generously with salt and let sweat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse the salt out with cold water, drain and squeeze out all the water by pressing between your hands.
4.... - 43.139
Spicy Barbecued Nuts
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place peanuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and cashews in a bowl and mix to combine. Add paprika, cumin, garam masala, coriander, nutmeg and cayenne pepper and toss to coat.
2. Heat oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add nut... - 32.4321
Pork Spareribs In Mexican Barbecue Sauce
Heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onion until lightly browned.
Add garlic, chili, salt, and tomatoes; simmer until mixture thickens.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; cook 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Marinate spareribs in sauce several hours before... - 39.5591
Barbecued Tofu Bruschetta
1. To make marinade place stock, soy sauce, sesame oil and chilli sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Cut tofu into 12 pieces, add to marinade, toss to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a... - 37.8046
Wipe steak dry.
Make a paste of softened butter, salt, pepper, mustard, and paprika.
Rub both sides of the steak with 3 tablespoons of the seasoned butter.
Let the buttered steak sit an hour or so, refrigerated, to absorb flavors.
When ready to... - 39.5625
Spare Ribs With Barbecue Sauce
Ask your butcher to cut spare ribs into 4-inch lengths, 18 in all.
Keep ribs in an ovenproof serving dish.
Barbecue Sauce: To make barbecue sauce, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a saucepan.
Add 2 oz. finely chopped onions to the hot oil and cook 5... - 40.2136
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Choose a uniform-shaped cut of beef or trim to uniform thickness for even cooking results.
Marinate beef in Burgundy Shallot Sauce for about 8 hours, turning several times to flavor evenly.
Drain and save the marinade.
Thread beef roast on a spit and rotate... - 22.1482
1. Cut the crusts off the bread.
2. Moisten it with the wine and a little water if needed. Squeeze it dry.
3. Put all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor; using the chopping knife, process them until smooth and pasty.
4. Form mixture into... - 36.6077
Barbecue Pork Roast In Pot
You don’t have a grill but want to make barbecue at home? Then, this video on Barbecue Pork Roast in pot by Dave is just for you. On popular demand, he makes this recipe for all those who want to make Barbecue Pork Roast without a grill. He is very... - 107.867
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. Place spatchcocks (poussins) on oiled barbecue grill and cook for 6-7 minutes each side or until tender and cooked through.
3. To make dressing, place olives, parsley, anchovies, garlic, vinegar, oil and black pepper... - 35.0519
Barbecued Marinated Prawns
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, place chilies, garlic, oregano, parsley, oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns, toss to coat and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Drain prawns and cook on oiled... - 35.8738
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Legs
Make some tender and moist chicken legs on the grill. Watch this interesting video that shows a super simple way to barbecue chicken legs. Take a look to these perfect chicken legs for tailgating or barbeque, which is quick and easy. - 137.394
Grilled Barbecue Chicken
Are you tired of making the same kind of chicken every time for dinner? Here is a different recipe to make Grilled Barbecue Chicken with cut pieces of whole chicken and some simple common spices. Cool with a sauce, greens or even a glass of wine! - 105.315
Onion Molasses Barbecue Sauce
In 10-inch skillet over high heat, melt margarine with walnut oil and olive oil.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add onions.
Stir to mix well and cook, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes or until onions are browned.
Stir in molasses, mixing well.
Add... - 35.9043
Grilled Steak Sandwiches With Barbecued Onion Sauce
Grilled steak sandwiches are marinated and grilled sirloin steak sandwiches served with french bread sticks. Made with an accompanying onion sauce made with onions, tomatoes, garlic and flavored with worcestershire sauce, the grilled steak sandwiches are... - 43.6126
I made this Barbecued Lamb last weekend when I had some guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of lamb gives out a delightful flavor, which is sure to make a bland meal go ravishing and unforgettable! - 32.853
Marinated Barbecued Chuck Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and place steak in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour marinade over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning steak once.
Remove steak from marinade.
Grill over... - 31.2892
Trim excess fat from leg of lamb.
Using a sharp knife, cut several small slits on outside of lamb; stuff with garlic slices.
Combine flour, salt, ginger, mustard, and pepper, stirring well; rub over surface of lamb.
Set lamb aside.
Combine chili sauce, oil,... - 39.2103
Sliced Barbecued Pork
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small dutch oven, stirring well.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove sauce from heat.
Set sauce aside.
Combine cider vinegar and 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, stirring well.
Set vinegar mixture... - 38.215
Juicy And Moist Oven Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Looking for a fast and flavorsome recipe for a filling and easy barbecue treat? Then tune on to this recipe video and discover the secret of making juicy, moist barbecued chicken breast. A fancy, tasty departure from boring bland chicken dishes, this is one... - 100.568
Barbecued Corn On The Cob With Tomato Relish
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.To make Tomato Relish: Roughly chop tomatoes or process briefly in a food processor bowl.
Combine vinegar and sugar in medium pan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes; add... - 37.7654
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.3987
Barbecued Wild Game Birds
Brush surface of birds with rum.
Split birds in half and pound with a meat hammer.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the peppercorns, parsley, garlic, pepper, and salt.
Mix seasoning paste with olive oil and wine.
Pour marinade over birds and refrigerate 12... - 42.0512