- » Barbecue Kebab
Barbecue Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue kebab recipes.
Grilled Barbecue Tofu Kebabs
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place the 20-ounce can pineapple chunks on the plate and let stand for 30 minutes.
Cut the tofu into 24 cubes.
In a large bowl,... - 46.4953
Bbq Beef Kebabs
Cut the beef into 1-1/2 inch cubes and place in a medium bowl.
Stir in BBQ sauce; cover and let marinate for 1 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove the beef from the sauce and skewer alternating with desired vegetables on the metal skewers.
Rotate the... - 26.5409
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 16.8211
You May Also Like!
Shrimp Kebab With Barbecued Rice
These shrimp kebabs with barbecued rice is a peppy party preparation of shrimp. Prepared with a herbed marinade with lemon juice, the shrimp kebabs are barbecued or grilled over hot coals and can be served as appetizers or a side at dinner or lunches. - 39.5558
Barbecued Lamb Kebabs
Combine lamb, onion, parsley, garlic and barbecue sauce together, mix well.
Shape into balls, thread onto skewers, alternating with squash and cherry tomatoes.
Barbecue until browned and cooked through. - 27.6239
Cut the meat into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes and place in a bowl.
Pour over the Barbecue Cook-in-Sauce and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Derind and roll up the bacon rashers.
Peel the onions or shallots and boil them in a little... - 33.6462
Summer Special Beef Kabobs
Are you looking for a special recipe for summers? Try this delicious Summer Special Beef Kabobs. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect as an appetizer. Watch it now. - 106.384
Barbecued Shish Kebab
1) Trim off the lamb fat and slice into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2) Slice each of the onions, tomatoes and green pepper into 6 wedges.
2) Thread the lamb, bay leaves and lemon peel in the first set of skewers.
3) Thread the tomatoes in the... - 39.448
Shell and devein prawns.
Remove rind from bacon and cut rashers in halves or thirds.
Wrap each prawn in a piece of bacon and thread onto bamboo skewers.
Combine melted butter and lemon juice and brush over kebabs.
Barbecue kebabs over hot coals for... - 30.726
Barbecued Fish Kebabs
1. Line a grill rack with a single layer of tinfoil and preheat the grill at a high temperature, 2 minutes before use.
2. If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water for 30 minutes to prevent them from catching alight during cooking.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the... - 37.0869
Barbecued Pork Kebabs
1. In a small saucepan cook apricots in water 10 minutes such that softened and drain saving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. In small frying pan saute onion lightly in vegetable oi, stir in saved apricot liquid and seasonings and boil for 1 minute to blend... - 40.0118
Barbecued Bologna Kebabs
1. Preheat the oven at 425Â°.
2. Remove the casing of the bologna and slice them into 4 thick pieces.
3. After that, cut each slice into 4 triangles. Also, halve salami slices.
4. Take 4 long skewers and thread the bologna and fold... - 41.044
Barbecued Bologna Kebabs
1) Preheat oven to at 425° F.
2) Peel the casings from bologna and cut into 4 thick slices.
3) Cut each slice into four triangles.
4) Halve the salami into slices.
5) Take 4 long skewers and thread bologna and folded salami slices,... - 40.2589