- » Barbecue Indian Chicken
Barbecue Indian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue indian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue indian chicken recipes.
Tandoori Chicken For The Lazy American
If you don’t have a Tandoor clay oven sitting in the back yard, doesn’t mean you can’t make tandoori chicken! And you don’t need to be an experienced chef to figure out what all goes into the secret, extremely complex tandoori spice blend and... - 96.7975
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 47.5885
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt... - 46.5483
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.2333
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 45.3291
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 44.2873
Indian Chicken Tikka
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Marinate the pieces in the 1st marinade for 1/2 hour.
In a bowl mix all ingredients of the 2nd marinade.
Remove the chicken pieces from the 1st marinade.
Pat dry slightly.
Add to the 2nd marinade and... - 44.1518
Apricot Mango Barbecued Chicken
In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, apricot nectar, brown sugar, chutney, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and red peppers.
Cook,... - 44.0386
Tandoori Style Chicken
The day before the barbecue, make deep slits in the chicken pieces and place them in a large glass or ceramic dish.
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, cardamon, chili, turmeric, oil and salt in a blender.
Process until well mixed,... - 43.0603
1)In bowl, marinate the chicken in Nestle Dahi, cream, lemon juice, red chili powder, garam masala, ginger paste, garlic paste, colouring and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Heat a karahi, cook the chicken with the marinade till... - 41.7677
Remove skin from chicken and prick flesh several times with a skewer.
Mix onions, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
Rub all over the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Combine yogurt, spices and food color- ing, if used.
Pour yogurt mixture over chicken, stirring... - 41.6348
Desi Tandoori Chicken
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken quarters. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece, place in a dish and set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon juice, salt, red colouring and... - 39.7619
Simple Tandoori Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken.
Make slits in the flesh and rub salt all over the chicken, then sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
Beat the yogurt with the ginger, garlic and chilli powder.
Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil and the food colouring.
Spread... - 39.598
Fruity Chicken Liver Kebabs
Cover apricots with cold water, stand 30 minutes.
Combine halved livers with soy sauce, honey and ginger, stand 30 minutes.
Heat oil in pan or on barbecue plate, cook livers until lightly browned all over.
Cut each bacon rasher into 3 pieces crossways.
Wrap... - 37.3075
Indian Charred Chicken
1. Breasts between sheets of baking parchment or ding film (plastic wrap). Pound them with the flat side of a meat mallet or rolling pin to flatten them.
2. Mix together the curry paste, oil, sugar, ginger and cumin in a small bowl. Spread the mixture over... - 37.0781
Sprinkle lemon juice and salt over the chicken pieces, cover and set aside.
Mix the yogurt, half the butter, the cream, adrak lahsun ka masala, cardamoms, cumin, nutmeg, chillies, the oil, and cheese and blend into a smooth paste. Pour over the chicken,... - 36.7405
Spicy Mango Chicken
Are you looking for people's choice Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Delicious Spicy Mango Chicken can be made within not more than 15 minutes. This compelling Spicy Mango Chicken is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. I have a weakness for chicken, thus I... - 35.8164
Indian Yogurt Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place coriander, ginger, garlic, paprika, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, cinnamon, yoghurt and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix well to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat and marinate at room temperature for 30... - 35.6341
Spicy Barbecued Chicken
Remove chicken skin, if you wish.
Slash each piece of chicken 2 or 3 times about halfway to the bone; place in a shallow, close-fitting pan.
Combine yogurt, ginger, salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and lemon juice; pour over chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 4... - 35.5568
Spicy Sesame Chicken
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and slash the flesh at intervals with a sharp knife.
2. Combine the yogurt, lemon rind and lemon juice, and curry paste.
3. Spread the mixture over the chicken and arrange on a foil-lined broiler pan or cookie sheet.
4.... - 35.3397
Buffalo Chilli Chicken
1. Score larger pieces of chicken at 2 cm / 3/4 in intervals and set aside.
2. Place spring onions, garlic, tomato sauce, beer, vinegar, honey and Tabasco sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat, cover and... - 32.3452
An authentic tandoori chicken recipe that will keep you licking your fingers. The tandoori chicken has been a favorite of mine. Just can’t resist a succulent chicken cooked in yogurt and the exotic Indian spices. Yumm…can’t wait to go and have this... - 31.5839
Chicken And Mushroom Kebabs
1. Place lime or lemon juice, oil and chilli powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and mushroom halves and toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Drain chicken and mushrooms, reserving marinade.... - 25.99
How To Make Tandoori Chicken
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori Chicken. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0