Barbecue Main Dish
- » Barbecue High Protein Main Dish
Barbecue High Protein Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue high protein main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue high protein main dish recipes.
How To Make Bbq "beer Can" Chicken
If you are looking for an excuse to fire up the grill, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. The chef here shares a unique barbecue recipe using beer cans, (yes, you heard it right!) to prepare a lip-smacking chicken dish, good... - 118.725
Grilled Barbecue Ribs
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michelle McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins! - 116.899
Rib Eye Steak By The Bbq Pit Boys
Why not make your Sunday special with these great barbecued rib eye steak for brunch. See this video to gear up for a relaxing fun filled weekend brunch and an excellent family time. Enjoy with this impressive video for a real super simple recipe. Check it... - 114.958
Oven Pulled Pork
Slow smoking a pork shoulder for pulled pork isn't always possible, but you can get great consistent results in your oven. The pulled pork recipe in the video is toned down a bit from what we will usually do around our house - we tried to make a good starting... - 110.985
Turkey With Stuffing And Wild Turkey Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 110.653
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 109.954
Barbecue Fish With Coconut
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Well this recipe is a must include. Watch the chefs prepare this brilliant salmon dish that will sure be liked by all. Watch the video now. - 109.467
Bbq Chicken Split Roasted Style Barbecue
Have you ever tried to make barbecued split roaster chicken? Look at this impressive video that shares this excellent recipe that is a must try. Amaze your guests with this awesome chicken that would surely be a hit. The video also offers great information... - 108.421
Whiskey Marinated Barbecued Jack Steak
Look at this unique way to marinate your steak in a flavorful marinade with whiskey. The video here displays an excellent style to include whiskey in the marinade. Take a look and surely use this amazing marinade on a special celebration to impress your... - 104.582
Baby Back Ribs Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Why not make some smoked baby back ribs these holidays? Take a look at this impressive video that shares an amazing recipe to make baby back ribs at home. The chef here presents the recipe in a simple manner and uses an amazing smoker equipment making it... - 104.455
Hickory Smoked Bbq Pit Boys Bologna Barbecue
Looking for some excitement on the grill? This beef bologna barbecue flavored with sugar and mustard is real easy to make. Watch this interesting video that demonstrates a super simple barbecue beef bologna recipe. Take a look, make this absolutely delicious... - 104.314
Korean Bbq Galbi
Why LA? It’s said that this dish originated in Los Angeles. Or it could be that it’s cut differently than how they do it in Korea. Here, it is a thin flanken/LAteral cut (like bacon). Why Galbi? It means “Ribs” in Korean. (Or delicious!). - 103.641
Pork Chops Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Barbecued pork chops makes an excellent meal with onions, potatoes and mushrooms. This wonderful idea for holiday meal would definitely make all faces happy. Take a look to include this recipe in your holiday menu for a wholesome and satisfying meal. - 103.416
Bbq Pork Ribs
How about some juicy tender pork dish? Dave is making his favorite recipe, Barbecue Country Style Pork Ribs using barbecue sauce. It’s much easier than barbecuing and its equally delicious. When you have to make pork for a crowd, this recipe saves you a lot... - 101.864
St Louis Style Barbecue Spare Ribs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Add a special touch to your barbecue menu with these spicy barbecued spare ribs. Watch the video to see how the mustard and spicy dry rub makes these ribs so flavorful and appealing. The video here has such an interesting and impressive presentation that you... - 101.75
Barbecued Cheesy Chicken Wings
Can you enjoy a picnic or tailgating party without barbecued chicken wings? Watch this interesting video that presents this amazing recipe for cheesy chicken wings. Try this super delicious recipe and you would surely be back for more. Take a look…. - 100.099
Barbecued T-bone Steak
T-bone steaks were never so appealing than these barbecued ones. Watch this impressive video that presents a wonderful way to make T-bone steaks. Check this video to pamper your taste buds with this delightful treat. Take a look…. - 99.7165
Roast Beef Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Here is a great way to make your roast beef more appealing. See this excellent video that shares an appetizing way to enjoy your barbecued beer beef with roasted potatoes. Take a look and you would surely like this ultra unique delightful meal combo. - 98.3249
Slow Smoked Pulled Pork Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Barbecued smoked pulled pork makes an excellent stuff for a large gathering and definitely a crowd pleaser. Take a look at this spectacular video that presents an excellent smoking technique. Watch this mind blowing video that shows a recipe that is really... - 93.3814
Grilled Tilapia With Peach Barbecue Sauce
It's summertime which means grilling on the barbecue! Join Bob in his kitchen for a grilling episode. He makes a fantastic peach and tomato BBQ sauce to pour over grilled Tilapia. The difficulty factor of the recipe- Incredibly easy and the flavor factor -... - 87.8941
Standing Rib Roast
The standing bone- in rib roast is an expensive piece of meat and perfect for your holiday and special occasion meals. Cooking this prime rib roast is an ultimate pit master’s challenge. Adhering to a few basic, but very important steps, you can create a... - 87.1805
Barbecued Venison Cheese Burgers
If you are not found of the gamey taste of venison, trim and cube the roast and grill some juicy, tender, moist and venison burgers blanketed with melted cheese. Watch the video to see how Jason Shaw of Smokey goodness barbecues some delicious venison burgers... - 86.8743
Grilled Pork Ribs Topped With Salsa
Fire up your grill, roll your sleeves and get cooking for this one here is a sure winner.Well marinated pork ribs are thrown on the grill,cooked just right and topped with a salsa with red chili flakes giving the perfect kick to it.Just the dish to serve and... - 83.9118
Recession Stew Chili
There's nothing better than a hot bowl of chili to warm up on a cold day! This recipe for chili is a crazy mix of flavors all blended together on the hot coals of a barbecue grill in the backyard on a cold snowy evening. The "secret" recipes of two families... - 72.3898
Charcoal Grilled T-bone Steak
Celebrate the melting of the snow pack by firing up your grill in the backyard and barbecue a couple of huge, juicy, tender, smoky T-Bones. Also put two jalapeno-cheese brats to go with the nachos! - 70.3947
Barbecue Sauce Grilled Turkey Steaks
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Place turkey steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
3. Pour marinade over turkey steaks and turn to coat both sides.
4. Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow... - 48.8639
Suckling Pig On The Spit
Cook apples, sugar, wine and water together in a pan until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, prunes, apricots, cinnamon, nutmeg and wine and simmer 4-5 minutes.
Clean and wipe the piglet thoroughly, score the skin and place a ball of foil in... - 48.6842
1. Prepare the barbecue grill 30 minutes before grilling time by lighting the coals.
2. Use a medium microwave proof bowl to prepare the barbecue sauce.
3. Combine the onion, garlic and oil.
4. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on... - 48.5764
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker add the first 12 ingredients. Combine well.
2. Put the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Simmer and cook for 7-8 hours until done.
5. Drain out the roast.
6. Let it cool completely.
7.... - 48.3623
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 48.2305
Grilled Flounder With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw the crab meat if it is frozen or drain the meat if it is canned.
3. Clean the crab meat by removing shell or cartilage if any.
4. In a pan, heat oil and cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic... - 48.2292
Barbecued Chicken In Paper Bag
1) Thoroughly grease the inside of a medium-sized heavy paper bag. Place it in a baking dish.
2) Season chicken with salt.
3) Preheat oven at 500 degrees.
4) In a large saucepan, place all ingredients, except the chicken, and bring to a... - 47.868
Chilli Burger With Roasted Tomatoes And Red Onion Relish
1. To make the onion relish, in a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the olive oil, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce, the parsley, half chopped coriander leaves and the red onion. Toss well
2. Cover bowl and marinate until required. You can refrigerate... - 47.5691
Barbequed Wild Turkey
SAUCE: Combine all liquid ingredients; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients.
Place on heat; let simmer for 12 minutes.
TURKEY: Wash turkey thoroughly, then dry.
Tie legs & wings to body.
Fasten on rotisserie securely; insert thermometer in thigh.
Keep charcoal... - 47.4995
Herbed And Spiced Pork Loin
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, into a food processor or blender process together onion, pink peppercorns, green peppercorns, coriander, black pepper, cumin, garam masala, mixed spice, turmeric, paprika, salt,... - 47.481
Barbecued Lamb Chops With Herbs
1. In a small bowl, combine herbs, paprika and grated lemon rind and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this herb mixture on both sides of each chop and rub so that it sticks onto the meat. Reserve remaining herb mixture.
3. In a large shall glass or... - 47.4495
Chicken Liver Kebabs
1) Marinate chicken livers with lemon juice and keep aside in refrigerator for 10 mins to settle down.
2) In a bowl, mix together paprika, red chili powder, cumin and salt.
3) Boil water in a pan and blanch the quartered peppers for 3... - 46.9626
Citrus Glazed Duck
Clean duck thoroughly and cut into serving portions.
Place pieces in a glass or ceramic dish large enough to hold the pieces lying flat.
Prick the skin of the duck all over and season with salt and pepper.
In a saucepan, combine glaze ingredients.
Cook,... - 46.8628
Chateaubriand With Maitre D'hotel Butter
To make the maitre d'hotel butter: in a small bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon.
Gently work in the remaining butter ingredients.
When well blended, place on waxed paper or aluminum foil.
Roll into a cylinder.
Twist both ends to seal and set... - 46.8423
Alabama Style Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
3) Season the chicken with salt and place in the baking dish lined with foil.
4) In a saucepan, combine all the remaining ingredients. Bring the... - 46.831
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.6606
Pork Sausage Burger With Mustard Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place mince in large mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, egg and sage.
Using hands, mix to combine thoroughly.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions, shape into sausage shapes about 16 cm long.
2.Place burgers on hot,... - 46.4718
1) Arrange the required ingredients.
2) Grease a baking dish lightly with salad oil. ... - 46.4384
Chicken Barbecue With Hummus
looking for a delicious treat that you and your children will also crave for? how about trying this sweet style chicken barbeque! - 46.4369
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Barbecued Fish Fillets
1. If the fish is frozen, thaw it before cooking.
2. Cut the fish in serving size pieces.
3. In a shallow baking dish, place the fish pieces in a single layer.
4. In a frying pan, heat oil or butter and cook onion, green pepper and garlic... - 46.1498
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In saucepan, combine juice, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cloves and ginger.
Heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in glass baking dish.
Pour juice mixture over chicken; turn to coat all... - 46.0919
Anchovy Buttered Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Chop steaks into serving size pieces.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. In a cup, blend lemon juice, anchovy paste, butter, paprika, and parsley to make a sauce.
5. On a greased, hinged, long... - 46.0735
Brandy Barbecued Halibut Steaks
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine the brandy, lemon juice, dill weed and bayleaf and stir to mix.
3. In a shallow non-metallic dish, arrange the fish steaks in a single layer.
4. Scatter the onion and lemon slices over... - 46.0515
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and cook the chickens till they are golden brown. Remove cooked chickens to a shallow baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix all remaining ingredients and brush mixture... - 46.042
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Deseed and slice pepper in strips.
5. Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
6. In a large roasting pan, melt... - 46.0126
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
Paper Sack Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat garlic and salt. Set aside and let it stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take a large brown paper sack and grease the insides well. Place it on a cookie pan.
4)... - 45.8423
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1) Take a blender bowl or food processor and place the spring onions, thyme, chillies. Spices, oil and sugar in it.
2) Process or blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Season with salt if required.
4) Take a shallow dish and mix the... - 45.7916
1. On a well-greased baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
2. Season with salt.
3. In a saucepan, combine rest of the ingredients and simmer until the consistency of a thick sauce.
4. Baste the fish thinly with the sauce.
5. Place the dish in the... - 45.7158
Southwest Chicken Breasts
For marinade, combine wine, oil, tarragon, and salt.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Place chicken in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for 2 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 45.616
Thai Chicken Cutlets
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
2.Place garlic, peppercorns, coriander and salt in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until the mixture forms a smooth paste.
(This can also be done using a mortar and pestle.)... - 45.5081
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
1) Take a large plastic freezer bag and put the lamb inside it. Let it sit in a dish. Mix the lemon juice, onion, garlic, bay leaves, mint leaves, peppercorns and olive oil and pour into the bag.
2) Thoroughly coat the lamb with the marinade,... - 45.4272
Spaghetti With Barbecue Sauce
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water.
Meanwhile make sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for a few minutes without browning.
Stir in the cornflour and mix well.
Add tomatoes, water and ham and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.
Add all... - 45.4138
Virginia Barbecued Lamb Riblets With Rice
1. In a pot, cover lamb riblets with water and simmer for 1 hour on low heat until tender.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
3. Drain riblets and arrange them in large casserole with a tight fitting lid.
4. Blend tomato sauce,... - 45.3836
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 45.3291
Chicken Wings With Grilled Potatoes
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Bend wings akimbo.
In a large bowl, combine soy, garlic, ginger, sugar, lemon juice, oil, onion, and pepper.
Stir in wings; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning wings several times.
About 40 minutes before cooking, start... - 45.2903
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
For the stuffing, in a small bowl stir together cream cheese, basil, chives, and garlic.
Skin chicken, if desired.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut a slit horizontally in each chicken breast to make a 3-inch-square pocket.
Insert a rounded... - 45.279
Jamaican Jerk Spiced Chicken
Halve the peppers and remove their stems, seeds and ribs.
In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the peppers, lime juice, rosemary, thyme, mustard seeds, mustard, onion, garlic and salt.
Process until the mixture forms a thick, smooth... - 45.2188
Corn Husk Barbecued Trout
1. Rub salt, pepper, parsley and marjoram on inside-out of fish
2. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for stuffing, mixing well.
3. Spoon stuffing into the fish cavities, dividing the mixture equally.
4. Wrap each trout with 2 slices of... - 45.1622
I had this at my future mother-in-law's house. This dish is actually more of a New Mexican/American style dish btw... - 45.1282
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1. Clean the chicken and cut into half.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the chickens.
3. Place the chicken halves in a roasting pan.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.
5. Brush... - 45.1041
Carob Bran Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine raisins and hot water in a bowl.
Add grated carrot, egg yolks, sifted carob, sifted soy flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, salt and lemon rind.
Finally add the bran, stirring to blend together.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold... - 45.0191
President's Barbecued Chicken
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the lemon juice, paprika, oregano and garlic salt.
2) In a shallow dish, place the chickens and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the marinade all over the chickens. Cover... - 44.8166
Pork Loin Chops With Apple Chutney
TRIM PORK CHOPS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, oil, honey, cumin and garlic in small jug; mix well.
Place chops in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7922
Chicken With Mushrooms And Chickpeas
Day 1: Soak the chickpeas in 1 1/2 cups of water, covered, in the refrigerator overnight.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably... - 44.7448
Chicken Kebabs With Curry Mayonnaise
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut chicken into 3 cm cubes.
Trim spring onions, cut white stems and thicker parts of green stems into 3 cm lengths; discard tops.
Cut red and green capsicum into 3 cm squares.
2.Thread... - 44.6989
Chicken Breasts With Burgundy Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in burgundy.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook 2 minutes more.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Grill chicken on an uncovered grill directly... - 44.5786
Tim's Wonderful Barbecued Chicken
1)In the outdoor grill with a split attachment, start the charcoal fire 30 minutes prior to cooking.
2)Wash and dry the chickens.
3)Rub the seasoning within the cavities and outside. Keep an onion, 3 parsley sprigs and 2 celery stalks... - 44.5295
Garlic Chicken Fajitas
TRIM CHICKEN of fat and sinew.
1.Cut chicken into thin strips.
Place in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine oil, juice, garlic, cumin and coriander in jug; mix well.
Pour over chicken.
Store, covered, in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Prepare and... - 44.3989
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 44.2873
Pork Roast Barbecue
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. In a heavy 5-qt. roaster or Dutch oven put the roast.
2. In a small bowl mix 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Pour this solution over meat.
4. Cover tightly and cook on low flame for 2 hours.
5. Drain out... - 44.1748
1) On a grill over the coal, place the chicken with the cavity side down.
2) In a saucepan, mix the butter, water, A-1 sauce, lemon juice and the hot sauce. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Cook the mixture for about 2 to 3 minutes... - 44.1699
Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Make the marinade by combining all ingredients and mixing well.
Place the lamb cubes in a glass bowl and add the marinade.
Set aside for 3-3 1/2 hours, stirring and basting occasionally.
Lift out lamb cubes and drain well, then thread onto skewers.
Place over... - 44.1305
Barbecued Spiced Chicken
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) Crush the garlic.
3) With a sharp knife make small cuts into the chicken pieces.
4) Heat charcoal, electric or gas grill.
5) Prepare barbecue sauce: Heat oil and cook chopped onion and crushed garlic for 5... - 44.1095
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.0805
Apricot Mango Barbecued Chicken
In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, apricot nectar, brown sugar, chutney, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and red peppers.
Cook,... - 44.0386
Italian Grilled Chicken On Skewers
Slice chicken breast into 12 even strips (leave skin intact).
Slice each thigh into 6 chunks (leave skin intact).
Slice prosciutto into 12 strips, rolling each strip into tight coil.
Cut each slice of bread into 8 pieces.
Rub each piece of chicken with olive... - 44.0196
Patio Chicken Barbecue
In saucepan, combine tomato sauce, water, molasses, butter or margarine, vinegar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and chili powder.
Simmer mixture 15 to 20 minutes.
Brush halved broilers with salad oil and season... - 43.7165
Turkey Fillets Barbecue Style
1. In a slow cooker, put turkey fillets.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the other ingredients.
3. Put the mixture of the bowl in the cooker.
4. Stir well.
5. Put the lid on and cook turkey for 4 hours.
6.Serve turkey fillets with brown or basmati... - 43.6404
Charcoal Baked Cod Steaks With Lemon
1. Pat fish steaks dry on paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides on fish steaks.
3. Using a small sharp paring knife, peel skin and pith of lemons and thinly. Keep aside.
4. Cut out 6 (10-inch) squares of foil.
5. On... - 43.6039
Angostura Chicken Barbecue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except chickens. Cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large, shallow baking pan, place chickens in a single layer. Brush chickens with... - 43.4435
Onion Stuffed Chicken
About 45 minutes before cooking, start barbecue fire.
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Rub cut sides of garlic over chicken skin, then put garlic in body cavity... - 43.3044
Shredded Barbecue Duck
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Clean duck and dry with paper towels.
Combine garlic, sesame oil, honey, hoisin, soy and chili pepper sauces.
Brush marinade over duck.
Place duck on rack in baking dish.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour, brushing... - 43.1316
Tandoori Style Chicken
The day before the barbecue, make deep slits in the chicken pieces and place them in a large glass or ceramic dish.
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, cardamon, chili, turmeric, oil and salt in a blender.
Process until well mixed,... - 43.0603
Chicken With Spanish Barbecue Sauce
1) Tie the legs of the chicken together, fold its wings under the back and brush it with oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and balance the chicken on rotisserie spit. Secure the chicken with skewers.
2) Under the chicken, place a pan to... - 43.0375
Texas Barbecue Beef Brisket
Trim external fat on beef brisket to 1/4 inch.
Combine paprika and 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper; rub evenly over surface of beef brisket.
Place brisket, fat side down, in 11 1/2 X 9-inch disposable foil pan.
Add 1 cup water.
Cover pan tightly with... - 42.997
Spiced Mackerel With Orange Salad
1. Start the barbecue or grill on high
2. Cut 2 large squares of aluminum foil to pack the fish.
3. Using a sharp knife, make 3 deep cuts on both sides of each fish.
4. In a small bowl, make a spice with a little oil. Set aside
5. Using a... - 42.9896
Easy Chicken Barbecue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Except fryers, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3) In a baking pan, place the fryers and pour the sauce all over them.
4) Bake for 90 minutes at 375-degrees, basting fryers... - 42.9626
Turkey Pastrami Pizza
In a medium mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and caraway seed.
Add water and stir till moistened.
Pat the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the sauerkraut and salad dressing.
Arrange half of the cheese on the... - 42.9362
Lemon Paprika Chicken
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning.
2. Place chicken drumsticks in a shallow dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
4. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 30... - 42.8423