Fusion Main Dish
- » Barbecue Fusion Main Dish
Barbecue Fusion Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue fusion main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue fusion main dish recipes.
Rack Of Lamb With Chimichurri Salsa
osting a family feast? Here's a must include dish. Watch this video now to learn how to make this Rack of Lamb on the Barbecue with Chimchurri Salsa. You are sure to get that extra doze of appreciation sprinkled with lots of love from your family. Watch it... - 111.123
Striploin Steak With Coke Barbecue Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, add coca cola, chilli sauce, and vinegar.
2. Drop molasses, chilli powder, garlic, salt, and pepper in it. Whisk.
3. Put steak pieces in dish. Turn, and coat it with marinade.
4. Cover, and let it rest for 4 or at least for... - 102.103
Baby Back Rib With Asian Bbq Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the baby back ribs on it.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. For the dry rub: In a bowl, mix garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt.
4. Smear the baby... - 102.025
Flatbread Company - Segment 1 - Kahlua Pork Barbecue Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2. Flatten the pizza dough.
3. Slather the barbecue sauce.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella, red onions and pineapple chunks.
5. Add dollops of goat cheese all over the pizza.
6. Sprinkle the... - 101.682
A beautiful sunny day calls for an outdoor barbecue party with friends and family and recipes such as these! Join Cathlyn with her friends as they show you some delicious Korean-style barbecue recipes such as grilled squid, chicken skewers and grilled steak... - 82.7022
Planning a barbecue party with friends this weekend, check out this chicken recipe just right for the occasion. Watch this Chinese recipe by Marie wong on how to make barbecued skewer chicken using chicken breasts and a marinade and a serving sauce as well.... - 53.323
Barbecued Chicken Wings
Have chicken lovers among invitees for your barbecue party, here is a recipe great to please them enough. Check out this Barbecued Chicken wings recipe in Chinese by Marie wong using chicken wings, marinade and some more flavors. A worthy barbecue! - 52.8836
Grilled Barbecue Tofu Kebabs
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place the 20-ounce can pineapple chunks on the plate and let stand for 30 minutes.
Cut the tofu into 24 cubes.
In a large bowl,... - 47.9417
1. On a well-greased baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
2. Season with salt.
3. In a saucepan, combine rest of the ingredients and simmer until the consistency of a thick sauce.
4. Baste the fish thinly with the sauce.
5. Place the dish in the... - 45.7158
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 45.2032
Chutney Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat the barbecue grill lightly over charcoal for about 30 minutes.
2) For the barbecue sauce, take a bowl and mix together onion, garlic and oil in it.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl and then cook in microwave for 2... - 44.3063
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. Using a sharp pointed knife cut the drumsticks deeply down till you reach the bone.
2. In a shallow dish whisk together all the marinade ingredients, add the drumsticks and turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate with cover for at least 4 hours or preferably... - 43.8469
Saffron Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large bowl, place the beef stock and the saffron strands and let it stand for 30 minutes
2. Add the wine, oil, cardamom, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well again. Add the meat to the bowl and toss well to combine.
3. Set the meat... - 42.8784
Pompeian Barbecued Spareribs
1. Working with one rack at a time, lay the rack on a large cutting board. Trim off any excess meat because they won't cook at the same rate as the rib meat.
2. Flip the rack over so the meaty side is face down. There is a thin membrane on this... - 42.3954
1) In a bowl, combine garlic with lemon and orange juices.
2) Season the mixture and add cinnamon.
3) In a shallow dish, place the chicken and pour the marinede over... - 40.2621
Barbecued Beef Rolls
1) In boiling water, blanch the onions for around 2-3 minutes.
2) Drain them well.
3) Preheat the barbeque.
MAKING ... - 36.464