- » Barbecue Dip
Barbecue Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue dip recipes.
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Bacon Bites With Barbecue Dip
1) Make bacon into 3/4" pieces.
2) In 1/2-cup serving dish combine all ingredients except Canadian-style bacon.
3) Wrap loosely.
4) Microwave on high (550 watts) till hot for 20 to 30 sec [30 to 45 sec]. Stir once
5) Skewer bacon on... - 40.7006
Lemon Barbecue Dip
1. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the flour and the garlic and sautÃ© for a few minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cover and simmer for 10 minutes till done.
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring this into a... - 38.7072
Barbecue Melted Cheese Dip
1) Take a napkin lined basket and place bread cubes in it. Place it near the grill.
2) Take a cast iron skillet and combine Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese in it.
3) Place skillet either on grill rack with medium-hot coals or on stove top over... - 37.6406
Hot Lemon And Barbecue Dip
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the sugar, thyme.
Tabasco, lemon rind and juice, stock, salt and pepper and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes. - 35.6384
Middle Eastern Dip
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Place eggplant (aubergine) and onion on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook, turning occasionally, for 20-30 minutes or until skins of eggplant (aubergine) and onion are charred and flesh is soft. Cool slightly, peel and... - 31.1593
Barbecue Cheese Dip
This Barbecue Cheese Dip is heavenly and you are sure gonna love this. Try out this rather simple recipe to make your own Barbecue Cheese Dip. - 25.0527
In saucepan combine catsup, cranberry sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling. - 22.1177