- » Barbecue Corn Cob
Barbecue Corn Cob Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Barbecue Corn Cob recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Barbecue Corn Cob recipes.
Barbecued Corn On The Cob
1) Combine butter, parsley, salt and pepper together.
2) Remove the cob husk but retain them.
3) Discard the silky hairs of the cob. ... - 37.8738
Barbecued Corn On The Cob
1) Add the corn cobs into boiling water for 7 minutes. Drain.
2) On individual pieces of foil, add each cob.
3) In a bowl, add the butter and cream till soft, then mix in the herbs.
4) Divide the butter between the corn and spread over the top.... - 38.5981
Corn On The Cob
1) Peel back the husks, fold and tie them with a string and remove the silken hairs from the cobs of sweetcorn.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, blanch the cobs of sweetcorn for about 5 minutes. Transfer the cobs with a perforated... - 39.5714
Lemon N Dill Barbecued Corn On The Cob
Carefully pull back husks (do not detach) and remove silk from each ear of corn.
Rinse well in cold water.
In small bowl, beat margarine, lemon peel, and juice until thoroughly mixed.
Stir in dill.
To prepare each ear of corn, place on a 12-16-inch long piece... - 35.5435
Grilled Turkey Breast With Corn On The Cob
Place the turkey breast, skin-side down, in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 9 minutes.
Turn the breast so it rests on one side.
Cover and microwave on medium (50% power) for 15 minutes.
Turn the breast on the other side,... - 29.8764
Cob Corn In Barbecue Butter
To shuck corn, pull outer husks down each ear to base.
Snap off husks and stem at base.
Strip away silk from corn by hand.
Remove any remaining silk with dry vegetable brush.
Trim any blemishes from corn and rinse under cold running water.
Pour 1 inch of... - 34.1948
Barbequed And Smoked Spare Ribs And Corn Cobs
Gear up for a holiday barbecue with this excellent video that shows an extraordinary technique for smoked and barbecued ribs recipe. Watch this impressive video for a fantastic backyard barbecue and make your holidays special. Check it out… - 80.9981
Scorched Corn & Chili Salsa
Remove and discard husks and silks from corn.
Place corn on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds).
Grill until lightly browned on all sides, turning as needed.Remove corn from barbecue... - 26.6598
Corn With Parmesan Mayonnaise
Remove corn husks and silks.
Spread 6 pieces of aluminium foil with butter, wrap a cob of corn in each piece of foil, barbecue until tender, turning every 5 minutes.
Serve topped with Parmesan Mayonnaise.
Parmesan Mayonnaise: Combine egg yolks, mustard,... - 34.5894
Peel the husks back carefully, leaving them attached to the corn.
Pull away the silky threads that lie between the husk and the corn.
Wrap the husks back over the corn and tie with raffia.
Soak the entire package in water for half an hour.
This will prevent... - 32.6269
Corn Seekh Kebabs
If you like, roughly process 2 cups frozen corn in a mixer for a second.
Mix the boiled potatoes and the corn.
Add onion, coriander, mint, 1 tbsp melted butter, salt and pepper.
Add cornstarch and lemon juice.
Oil the barbecue... - 41.7992
Bbq Pork Steaks With Smoky Corn
1. In a large pan, boil water for the corn
2. In another saucepan, make the sauce with ketchup, sugar, vinegar and half the paprika
3. On a nonstick frying pan, brown the pork for a couple of minutes on each side; spoon the sauce when halway done and... - 40.6727