- » Barbecue Chicken Strip
Barbecue Chicken Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue chicken strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue chicken strip recipes.
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Bring marinade ingredients to boil in small saucepan.
Continue cooking 2 more minutes.
Pour over chicken and marinate 25 minutes.
Place chicken strips on hot grill.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes each side depending on size.
Baste and season... - 42.5122
Grilled Bbq Chicken Wraps
1. HEAT grill to medium heat. Brush chicken with dressing. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each
side or until done (165ºF), brushing with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce for the last
few minutes. Cut into strips.
2. SPOON remaining BBQ sauce down centers of tortillas; top with... - 33.2901
Barbecue Chicken Pizza Bagel
1. Season and grill or saute chicken until cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Let cool, then cut into thin strips or 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Slice bagel in half.
4. Spread barbecue sauce on bagel halves.
5. Arrange chicken on - 27.8417
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Deseed and slice pepper in strips.
5. Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
6. In a large roasting pan, melt... - 46.0126
Chicken Sat Ay
The day before the barbecue, slice chicken into thin strips.
To make marinade, pound chilies and garlic together in a mortar with a pestle.
Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
Add soy sauce, brown sugar and water.
Drizzle the oil into the bowl a little at a... - 42.3909
Southern Barbecued Pizza
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the peppers and onions.
Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until just... - 43.6553
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Grilled Chicken Ribbons
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
Cut chicken lengthwise into strips about 1 inch wide.
Thread chicken on 8 skewers; brush generously with sauce mixture.
Grill chicken, on covered grill, over hot briquets 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 31.4114
Apricot Stuffed Chicken
In medium bowl, combine butter, onion, 1/4 teaspoon of the ginger and the stuffing mix.
Place chicken skin-side down and pound with meat mallet to flatten slightly.
Spoon half the stuffing mixture in a strip along center of each breast.
Place apricot halves... - 38.0591
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning... - 44.2363
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, lemon juice, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour this marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove... - 27.0451
1. Place chicken in a glass bowl, mix in the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Cover, place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for several hours or overnight.
2. Thread chicken onto soaked small bamboo skewers, one or two strips each, using a weaving... - 25.0983
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Arrange chicken in single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat chicken with marinade and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2.... - 24.9972
Skewered Chicken Livers With Coriander
1. Place coriander pesto, crushed garlic, chopped ginger, oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Cut chicken livers into 2 through centre membrane and carefully stir into the coriander marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
2. Cut each bacon strip into 3... - 32.9756
Chicken Livers And Bacon Appetizer
Cut bacon into pieces, trim and rinse livers and pat dry.
Sprinkle livers with salt and pepper and wrap each in a strip of bacon.
Thread onto bamboo skewers and cook over medium hot coals for 12-15 minutes, turning frequently, until bacon is crisp and livers... - 26.8814
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.0805
Garlic Chicken Fajitas
TRIM CHICKEN of fat and sinew.
1.Cut chicken into thin strips.
Place in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine oil, juice, garlic, cumin and coriander in jug; mix well.
Pour over chicken.
Store, covered, in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Prepare and... - 44.3989
Italian Grilled Chicken On Skewers
Slice chicken breast into 12 even strips (leave skin intact).
Slice each thigh into 6 chunks (leave skin intact).
Slice prosciutto into 12 strips, rolling each strip into tight coil.
Cut each slice of bread into 8 pieces.
Rub each piece of chicken with olive... - 44.0196
Tropical Chicken Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Cook chicken on barbecue grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Cool. Cut into thin strips.
3. Place chicken, cucumber, pineapple, walnuts, green onions, coriander and mint in a bowl. Toss to... - 39.8966
Creamy Hawaiian Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into serving pieces and put them in a large saucepan.
2) Add the boiling water, bay leaf and salt to taste and cook on low flame till the chickens are tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Remove the bones from chickens and cut... - 47.1871
Cut chicken into strips 2.5cm wide.
Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, add chicken, mix well, cover, stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Remove chicken from peanut mixture, place mixture into pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15... - 37.2876
Cajun Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make spice mix, place garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat. Shake off excess spice mix and cook, turning frequently, on lightly oiled... - 36.0856
Oriental Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into thin strips.
Thread chicken, accordion-style, onto wooden skewers.
Place kabobs in a plastic bag... - 41.3053
Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Dressing
For salsa dressing, in a small bowl stir together salsa, mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and honey.
Cover and chill till serving time.
For marinade, combine oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and nutmeg.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper... - 45.6672
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 40.2067
Black Bean Drumsticks
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar,... - 44.0262
Lay about 10 dozen slender 8- to 9-inch bamboo skewers in a rimmed pan.
Pour water over skewers to cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse chicken and giblets and pat dry.
Pull off all skin; cut skin into 1- by 3-inch strips.
Thread each strip... - 42.8941
Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
Drain on paper towel.
Trim and cut livers in half and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add livers, making sure each piece is covered by the marinade.
Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Reserve... - 45.6939
Tandoori Mixed Platter
1. To make marinade, place Tandoori seasoning or paste, coriander, yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place lamb cutlets and chicken in separate shallow glass or ceramic dishes, spoon one-quarter of marinade over each, toss to coat and... - 35.8479