- » Barbecue Chicken Strip
Barbecue Chicken Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue chicken strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue chicken strip recipes.
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Bring marinade ingredients to boil in small saucepan.
Continue cooking 2 more minutes.
Pour over chicken and marinate 25 minutes.
Place chicken strips on hot grill.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes each side depending on size.
Baste and season... - 39.8747
Grilled Bbq Chicken Wraps
1. HEAT grill to medium heat. Brush chicken with dressing. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each
side or until done (165ºF), brushing with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce for the last
few minutes. Cut into strips.
2. SPOON remaining BBQ sauce down centers of tortillas; top with... - 34.6648
Barbecue Chicken Pizza Bagel
1. Season and grill or saute chicken until cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Let cool, then cut into thin strips or 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Slice bagel in half.
4. Spread barbecue sauce on bagel halves.
5. Arrange chicken on - 25.6966
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice the onion.
4. Deseed and slice pepper in strips.
5. Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
6. In a large roasting pan, melt... - 45.8144
Apricot Stuffed Chicken
In medium bowl, combine butter, onion, 1/4 teaspoon of the ginger and the stuffing mix.
Place chicken skin-side down and pound with meat mallet to flatten slightly.
Spoon half the stuffing mixture in a strip along center of each breast.
Place apricot halves... - 36.6123
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in single layer, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, turning... - 42.5288
Grilled Chicken Ribbons
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well.
Cut chicken lengthwise into strips about 1 inch wide.
Thread chicken on 8 skewers; brush generously with sauce mixture.
Grill chicken, on covered grill, over hot briquets 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 29.3962
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 37.9003