- » Barbecue Chicken Marinade Rub
Barbecue Chicken Marinade Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue chicken marinade rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue chicken marinade rub recipes.
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 37.1755
Red Barbecue Sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce And Dry Spice Rub
If you are grilling your meat regularly then you should be knowing about Red Barbecue sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce and Dry Spice Rub in detail or you will end up with a dish that not what you have wanted. Here is an insightful video where the chef is... - 104.726
Paprika Barbecue Rub
Dry rubs are a great way to enhance any grilled or baked food! Here’s a delicious and easy one that goes wonderfully on pork, beef and chicken. Simply rub it on the meat, let it marinate for a couple hours (or at least 30 minutes) and cook! - 103.658
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 36.6737
Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
Summer without barbecues is something impossible, so why not learn making them? This video is one stop shop for all your marinade recipes. Chef is showing different marinade recipes for seafood, white meat and pork, so whatever may be your favorite barbecue,... - 121.606
Barbecued Garlic Chicken
Cut the chicken in half or quarters.
Mix the remaining ingredients together to make a marinade sauce.
Reserve 1/4 cup of this sauce and rub the remainder into the chicken.
Leave to marinate for 2-4 hours.
Barbecue or grill the chicken, basting it frequently... - 28.4065
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let... - 96.0453
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1. Clean the chicken and cut into half.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the chickens.
3. Place the chicken halves in a roasting pan.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.
5. Brush... - 44.0196
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 32.858
1) Wash and dry the chicken.
2) In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, five-spice mixture and oil.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken, inside and out.
4) Let the chicken rest for 1 hour.
5) Preheat the... - 41.6764
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 41.5412
Tasty Grilled Chicken
Rub pepper into chicken quarters.
In shallow glass dish, combine beef broth, soy sauce, lemon, oil, vinegar, wine and garlic.
Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain chicken; reserve... - 34.7489
Chinese Barbecue Fish
1. Slash the fish 3 times on each side and place on a large sheet of foil.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the fish, rubbing in well. Cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Barbecue or grill the fish, using a medium heat, for 3-4 minutes on... - 30.9578
Classic Grilled Chicken
When you are tight on time but need something indulgent to fork into, grilled chicken could be a real savior! This signature chicken dish is quite a cinch to make, unlike what most people think, and can be easily made at home with just a handful of... - 132.457
Chicken On A Beer Can
Planning a barbecue this weekend? Here's something that you must try. Watch the chefs prepare this chicken in an interesting fashion which will certainly impress your guests. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 127.868
Buffalo Chicken Wings With Ranch Dressing
WASH WINGS thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
1.Cut tips off each wing; discard.
Bend each wing back to snap joint and cut through to create two pieces.
Combine pepper, garlic salt and onion powder.
Using fingers, rub mixture into each piece.
2.Heat... - 43.064
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 43.3862
Tandoori Style Chicken
The day before the barbecue, make deep slits in the chicken pieces and place them in a large glass or ceramic dish.
Place onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, garam masala, cumin, cardamon, chili, turmeric, oil and salt in a blender.
Process until well mixed,... - 40.5029
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 42.8928
Simple Tandoori Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken.
Make slits in the flesh and rub salt all over the chicken, then sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
Beat the yogurt with the ginger, garlic and chilli powder.
Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil and the food colouring.
Spread... - 38.1347
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt... - 45.8861
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 127.706
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.0987
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 45.494
Fragrant Lemon Chicken
Cut chicken into 4 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Arrange in a single layer in a flat dish.
Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning over once or twice.
Heat a tandoor,... - 40.6402
Wash and pat dry chicken pieces on a clean kitchen towel.
With a sharp knife, give deep cuts all over the chicken.Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a mixing bowl.
Add the chicken.
Mix well, rubbing the marinade well, inside and outside the chicken.
Leave... - 41.8671
Cut chicken into quarters, and pound them as flat as possible.
Crush peppercorns in mortar and pestle.
Rub peppercorns into the chicken, then place in a deep dish.
Pour over lemon juice and olive oil.
Cover, and allow to marinate for 1-2 hr., basting from... - 35.7239
Escabeche Of Chicken
Escabeche Of Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Escabeche Of Chicken. - 28.8578
Remove the skin from chicken. (The easiest way to do this is to loosen the skin at the meaty end of each drumstick, grasp the skin with a piece of paper towel and pull it towards the narrow end of the drumstick.)
With sharp knife, cut 2 or 3 slashes in each... - 42.3491
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 43.9999