- » Barbecue Chicken Marinade
Barbecue Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue chicken marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue chicken marinade recipes.
Barbeque Chicken Marinade
1.In a small saucepan, whisk all the ingredients together.
2.Place on heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Place in refrigerator to cool completely.
4.Use as desired.
5. The marinade can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. - 39.6169
Bbq Chicken With Spicy Marinade
COMBINE salsa, vinegar, oil, cilantro and garlic powder in large bowl or heavy-duty plastic bag.
ADD chicken; toss well to coat.
Chill, turning chicken occasionally, for at least 2 hours.
BARBECUE chicken, basting frequently with marinade, over hot... - 30.7584
Barbeque Chicken Marinade
Whisk all ingredients together in a small saucepan and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Refrigerate to cool com pletely before use.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 27.9113
You May Also Like!
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 34.3912
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 38.1437
Chicken With Orange Marinade
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Mix marinade ingredients together in small saucepan; bring to boil.
Pour over chicken parts and marinate 4 hours in refrigerator.
Place chicken parts on hot grill.
Cook, partially covered, for the following times: white meat €”... - 36.0584
1) In a bowl, add the sherry, soy, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, garlic, root ginger, and peppercorns.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate boneless pieces of chicken for barbequing. - 31.5488
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Check out the video, I tried to make it clear and easy to follow. - 28.0669
Yogurt Barbecued Chicken
Yogurt Barbecued Chicken is a simple and delicious chicken dish that will addict you in no time! For me, the Yogurt Barbecued Chicken always comes in handy especially when I have a grand dinner planned! - 36.0681
Cut chicken into serving pieces and place in a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over, cover and chill for at least 8 hours, turn meat occasionally.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Barbecue chicken pieces over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or... - 34.0887
Combine all ingredients except sherry.
Cook 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Stir in sherry.
Marinade is excellent over poultry, spare ribs or lamb chops. - 40.8626