- » Barbecue Chicken
Barbecue Chicken Recipes
Barbecue Chicken is a mouth watering grilled chicken dish that is sweet and spicy. Many a time, the chicken is seasoned and put directly on the grill without marination. However this could lead to the chicken getting ... More »
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 137.99
Labor Day Spicy Bbq Chicken
Ah, labor day. Yes, last chance to play before it's back to work/school/weather change/ and I think that calls for a killer barbeque recipe for your last chance summer cookout. Of course since I have this recipe on my channel it will be healthy but I promise... - 130.643
Oven Bbq Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are roasted in a high oven and then smothered in BBQ sauce. I used my apple juice sauce but any store bought sauce will do. These are easy to make and always a hit with kids and adults alike. They are great as an appetizer or as a meal. - 128.736
Bbq Chicken On The Grill - Summer
Easy to make and even easier to eat! Check out this really simple BBQ Chicken Recipe with home made marinade. Perfect if it's Summer and you're barbecuing in the garden or grilling. - 124.996
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 123.136
Butterflied Bbq Chicken In The Oven
Here is a nice and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy. I dry brined this chicken but that is optional. I am also using my apple juice bbq sauce. Use whatever sauce you like. Enjoy! - 122.931
Grandma Barb's Baked Bbq Chicken
This oven- baked bbq chicken recipe was one of my favorites growing up. It's tender, juicy, with just the right amount of tanginess. Serve this baked bbq chicken with mac n cheese, roasted corn, green beans, yeast rolls and sweet tea for an amazing dinner! - 122.334
How To Make Bbq "beer Can" Chicken
If you are looking for an excuse to fire up the grill, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. The chef here shares a unique barbecue recipe using beer cans, (yes, you heard it right!) to prepare a lip-smacking chicken dish, good... - 118.997
Bbq Chicken Thighs
Barbecued chicken thighs are everybody’s favorite. Plan them for a summer dinner and you are sure to have no leftovers. To barbecue chicken thighs just right you need little practice after learning how to prepare it. Watch this video for the step by step... - 118.804
Barbecued Beer Butt Chicken
One of the best barbecue dishes to do while tailgating is Barbecued Beer Butt Chicken. Watch this video to learn the easiest and the best way to make this popular dish. - 117.591
Foil Wrapped Chicken
1. On a sheet of foil place the potatoes, zucchini, sprinkle salt and rosemary.
2. Place the chicken thigh followed by some sprinkle of salt, taco seasoning , fresh basil and rosemary.
3. Place asparagus, carrots, mushrooms, white wine, olive oil,... - 117.585
Chicken Beer Breasts By The Bbq Pit Boys
Forget about eating those dry, tasteless, and tough eatin' breasts -all you need to add is some beer. Now we're talkin' about boneless, skinless grilled Chicken Breasts that come out moist and tender every time. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ... - 113.393
The Yard Bird Sandwich
1.Make the brine by combining the salt, water and pepper. Brine the chicken in the salted water and crushed peppercorns for three hours.
2.Preheat grill ten minutes before cooking. Regulate the temperature to about 300 degree... - 113.075
Bbq Herb Chicken
The BBQ herb chicken is the best recipe to serve on any of your outdoor barbecue party. In this recipe, the chicken is marinated in a mixture of multiple choices of herbs and spices. This spicy blend is going to make the chicken most delicious, once... - 111.261
Barbecue Chicken In The Oven
1. Clean the chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Arrange them in a wide mouthed baking dish.
3. In a small bowl add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix them well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
5. Take the baking... - 110.998
Bbq Peach Chicken
BBQ Peach Chicken consists of taking a whole chicken and spatch-cocking it. Then rubbing it with " Ritter's Sweet Peach Rub "and barbecuing it with hickory wood. 20 minutes before it is finished pour some " Suckle Busters Spicy Peach BBQ SAUCE" on it and keep... - 109.608
Sugared Barbecue Chicken Pops
Looking for an all purpose appetizer cum snacks recipe? Check out this sugared barbecue chicken pops recipe, that is such an easy dish and it works well everywhere, outside grills, salads, cocktail snacks, picnics, kid's lunch box, simply anywhere. Now that... - 108.876
Barbecue Chicken 3 Ways
If you are a busy woman, tried and your mind is running in all directions, you need to make at least one meal easier. Weelicious host has ideas to make three meal easier and she is making barbecue chicken breasts in a crock pot and she uses the chicken to... - 108.698
Bbq Chicken Split Roasted Style Barbecue
Have you ever tried to make barbecued split roaster chicken? Look at this impressive video that shares this excellent recipe that is a must try. Amaze your guests with this awesome chicken that would surely be a hit. The video also offers great information... - 108.688
Bbq Chicken (love's Wood Pit Bbq)
If you love eating barbecue chicken, then this is the recipe for you. The chef shows how to make barbecue chicken in the video. This is a all time favorite dish for many people. It's so simple but yet very delicious. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to... - 106.939
How To Make Classic Bbq Chicken
Just the thought of barbecuing chicken at your backyard can make your mouth water. You must have prepared bbq chicken at home for several time, but this recipe is something different. It's easy, simple and quick. So, don't get late, watch the video and set... - 106.592
Grilled Barbecue Chicken
Are you tired of making the same kind of chicken every time for dinner? Here is a different recipe to make Grilled Barbecue Chicken with cut pieces of whole chicken and some simple common spices. Cool with a sauce, greens or even a glass of wine! - 105.689
Chicken Breasts Barbecued With Brown Sugar
Here's a fine grilled chicken recipe that uses brown sugar for the extra flavor and color. Grill outdoors or indoors, the dish is amazing to whip up if you have a lot of dishes on the menu to prepare. It's a lovely 3 step dish; marinade, grill and eat. Enjoy. - 105.46
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let... - 103.444
Citrus Barbeque Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
The best thing about pulled pork recipes is that they can be enjoyed as a snack, or for dinner or lunch. Great any time of day, these juicy, robust sandwiches are filled with so much flavor you'll be saying "zam zam" with every bite. - 102.505
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Legs
Make some tender and moist chicken legs on the grill. Watch this interesting video that shows a super simple way to barbecue chicken legs. Take a look to these perfect chicken legs for tailgating or barbeque, which is quick and easy. - 102.411
Grilled Barbeque Chicken
There is nothing more delicious than the Grilled Barbeque Chicken on a lazy Sunday afternoon. All the grilled meat lovers will definitely agree to that notion. Watch and learn this easy and succulent bbq recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 101.268
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
You got chicken, barbecue sauce, hot sauce and load of cheese all in a wrap on the panini grill. Now how could this go wrong? Its fast and delicious and the kids will think you are a hero when you put this wrap on a plate as an after school snack or even as a... - 100.288
Bbq Chicken Hash In A Dutch Oven
How about a delicious Dutch Oven BBQ Chicken for dinner? This recipe from Dave is not to be missed as the chicken looks absolutely mouth-watering and it’s so easy to make. Chicken is slow cooked in a Dutch oven using barbecue sauce so you get the best... - 99.7302
Juicy And Moist Oven Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Looking for a fast and flavorsome recipe for a filling and easy barbecue treat? Then tune on to this recipe video and discover the secret of making juicy, moist barbecued chicken breast. A fancy, tasty departure from boring bland chicken dishes, this is one... - 99.2535
Asian Style Bbq Chicken Wings
Barbecue party is incomplete without some appetizing chicken wings. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe to make gorgeous Asian style bbq chicken wings. Take a look and surprise your guests with these scrumptious chicken wings in your next backyard... - 98.2756
Barbeque Chicken Breast
Quick and easy barbeque chicken. This video shows a basic preparation of barbeque chicken. Marinated with vinegar, soya sauce and vegetable oil. Grilled to perfection to keep the chicken juicy and tender. This is a very handy dish when you have to make a... - 98.2713
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 98.2364
How To Bbq Mole Chicken Side Skewers: Cooking Adventures With Kimberly
1. In a large mixing bowl, take chicken pieces and coat it with mole sauce, peanut oil, pepper, seasoning, and paprika.
2. Preheat grill to high and grease it with oil.
3. Thread chicken, pineapple, zucchini, tomato, mushroom, and pepper... - 97.9628
Bbq Coffee Chicken
1. Heat a pan pour in olive oil an add onion. Sauté for 4 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add in garlic and pour coffee.
3. Stir in ketchup, cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, molasses, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, paprika, cumin powder, pepper... - 97.5975
How To Make Bbq Chicken
Hosting a barbecue party and wondering what to serve? Try this Yummy B-B-Q Chicken which is full of flavor and is also easy on carbs. This one is certainly worth a try. - 97.3234
Broiled Bbq Chicken Thighs
Want to try a broil for today day? How about a BBQ chicken? Its easy and take hardly any time at all! If your child is attempting it, make sure an adult is there to supervise! Watch this video on the BBQ Chicken! - 96.7452
Bbq Chicken In Mexican Style
Have you ever tried making BBQ chicken in Mexican style? If no then you got to check this out. The Chef shows this simply amazing recipe and it is made with mango. It gives a different flavour. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 96.2408
Southwestern Bbq Chicken
1. Preheat the barbeque.
2. For South-western rub – In a bowl take all the spices and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken into big pieces.
4. Place the chicken in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the south – western rub. Coat... - 95.864
Barbecued Beer Can Chicken
Chicken recipes on the grill are exhaustive and necessary. Here is a cool recipe to cook chicken with rosemary flavor on an outdoor barbecue. Good for outdoor barbecue party over evenings! Take a look at this video and learn how you too can replicate this... - 95.7746
Fatality’s Bbq Chicken
1. Heat a charcoal grill until the coals are hot and glow orange.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the chicken breasts with the liquid smoke, hot peppers, onion powder, garlic powder and basil leaves.
3. Mix thoroughly until the chicken is thoroughly coated.
4.... - 95.7651
Marinated Chicken Legs
A yummy chicken leg marinate recipe video that is truly delicious. This marinade recipe is my special and works for me each time. Cook and enjoy this juicy chicken. Enjoy this interesting culinary journey with me Frankie the Butcher and Chef Armand. - 94.688
Bbq Chicken In Crock Pot
Can you make BBQ chicken in a crock pot? Yes, you can - only when you learn how to do that. Here is the video recipe, which will demonstrate the step-by-step process of preparing this delicious dish of chicken. - 93.4935
First Attempt At The Uds = Fail!
So last night I was anxious to start using my newly built UDS and decided to do a whole chicken on it. Well it didn't go as I expected. - 91.8342
Crispy Pan Fried Bbq Chicken
This fantastic bbq chicken recipe is going to serve the chicken with a twist. The bbq chicken here an amazing unique flavor. This chicken here is pan fried, then oven crisped and served with a spinach and mushroom sauté. Try out this simple recipe for a... - 85.0259
Barbecued chicken is something almost all kids love, so why not give then a pleasant surprise. Here in this video the chef showcases extremely simple ideas to make a succulent barbecue chicken in oven combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and lemon. A... - 79.1701
Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Another great pizza recipe coming your way from the kitchen of chef Dan. This talented chef comes up with most unique and delicious pizza recipes. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken Pizza. A great pizza, recipe... - 78.0638
I'm trying out a chicken rub and bbq sauce that Ed over at KirBBQ sent me. He makes these rubs and sauces. Check out the video to see what I think. - 77.833
Fast And Frugal Bbq Chicken
If you have some bulk bought chicken and want a fast meal on one of the days! The this video is all about pre planning your meals and getting set! See the video for more! - 76.9788
Grilled Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
If you are looking for a flavorful departure from the usual sandwiches, this one's for you. Chicken flatbread sandwich, as the name suggests, is a lip-smacking indulgence that barely takes any minute to wrap up. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a... - 75.8608
Thai Bbq Chicken Preparation
Got a outdoor event at home and don’t know what to do? Start with preparing the outstanding barbeque chicken at home. Get ready to prepare with the ingredients and give the best shot to make your event fantastic! - 75.1724
Bbq Chicken Thighs & Smoked Tasso
The BBQ chicken and smoked tasso combination, served with potato salad and baked beans - is a total feast for your appetite. This could be an ideal menu for any of your summer afternoon barbecue project. - 71.1295
Planning a barbecue party with friends this weekend, check out this chicken recipe just right for the occasion. Watch this Chinese recipe by Marie wong on how to make barbecued skewer chicken using chicken breasts and a marinade and a serving sauce as well.... - 53.5952
You might have tried out barbecued chicken dishes,but this barbecued chicken is so different ! Unlike other barbecue chickens, you fry the chicken pieces in oil after coating them with flour ! Now that makes the pieces crispier and tastier than the usual... - 50.6453
Barbecued Chicken Veronique
1. In a small saucepan, mix together butter, 3 teaspoons thyme, 2 teaspoons rosemary, the bay leaves, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, the garlic and white wine; stir and bring it just to a boil and then let it cool.
2. Wash chicken under cold running... - 47.7323
Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1. In a bowl, mix lemon juice, vinegar, 2 tbsp mustard, catsup, 1/ tsp pepper and 31/2 tsp salt and stir well to prepare the marinade.
2. In a shallow dish, keep the large plastic bag and place chicken breasts into it.
3. Pour the marinade... - 47.7233
Barbecued Chicken Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Rub the chicken pieces inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the pieces in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the hot oven.
5. Cook chicken for... - 47.6445
1. Prepare the barbecue grill 30 minutes before grilling time by lighting the coals.
2. Use a medium microwave proof bowl to prepare the barbecue sauce.
3. Combine the onion, garlic and oil.
4. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on... - 47.1214
Wilder's Fabulous Barbecued Chicken
1. Heat coals.
2. Prepare bourbon paste using water and soak hickory chips for about 30 minutes.
3. Prepare basting sauce by blending beer or wine, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon-pepper seasoning and Greek... - 46.9586
1) In a polythene bag, place the chicken pieces with coating ingredients.
2) Toss the chicken well to coat evenly.
3) In boiling salted water, cook the noodles for 12... - 46.5731
Barbecued Chicken In Paper Bag
1) Thoroughly grease the inside of a medium-sized heavy paper bag. Place it in a baking dish.
2) Season chicken with salt.
3) Preheat oven at 500 degrees.
4) In a large saucepan, place all ingredients, except the chicken, and bring to a... - 46.4223
Honey Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1) Over medium-high heat, preheat the grill pan.
2) In a small saucepan, add vegetables oil over moderate heat.
3) Saute red onions form 3-5 minutes.
4) Add vinegar and let it reduce to half for 1-2 minutes.
5) In the pan, add brown... - 46.3256
Easy Classic Barbecued Chicken
In 4-cup measure, combine onion, garlic and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except chicken.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 46.1351
Oven Barbecued Chicken
Oven barbecued chicken is a lemony and catsup flavored chicken recipe. Coated with a seasoned flour mix, this chicken barbecue is a twice baked recipe. Oven cooked with butter and again with a cooked catsup and lemon mix flavored with brown sugar and garlic... - 45.7094
Sweet And Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375-degrees.
2) In a baking pan, place the chicken and cover the bottom of the pan with water.
3) Around the chicken, place sliced onion and sprinkle the meat with smoked salt and pepper to taste.
4) For... - 45.5479
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1)On a chopping board, slice and split the chicken.
2)Wash and clean the chicken and pat it dry with some kitchen paper,
3)On a heavy skillet or a pan, melt the butter.
4)Place the chicken in the skillet and brown it on both the sides.
5)In a... - 45.4988
Dixie Barbecued Chicken Plate
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In boiling water, cook chicken until it is tender. Drain the chicken and allow it to cool.
3) Remove all bones from the chicken and cut it into large pieces.
4) In top of a double... - 45.4617
Barbecued Chicken With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Dredge properly with flour.
3) Fry chicken in hot, deep fat till it has turned golden brown.
4) Drain and cool chicken, remove the... - 45.3776
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place the chicken.
3) Dredge the chicken with salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, curry powder and onion salt, and mix well.
4) Let the chicken marinate for 2 hours.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 45.291
1) Arrange the required ingredients.
2) Grease a baking dish lightly with salad oil. ... - 44.9709
Easy Barbecued Brown Sugar Chicken
Barbecued chicken is a microwaved chicken preparation that tastes just like barbecued chicken without the hassle of firing up your grill. The chicken cooked with a sauce mix of worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke and red pepper sauce is spicy and... - 44.9645
1 Wash the broilers throughly and remove any visible fat.
2 In a baking pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and arrange the broilers skin side down init.
3 Broil in a hot broiler for 15 minutes.
4 In a pan, mix together water, vinegar,... - 44.8696
Citrus Barbecued Chicken
Barbecued Chicken is a delightfully tasty chicken dish. I love chicken and this is my favorite chicken dish! Try this Barbecued Chicken recipe and you will understand why. - 44.636
Tim's Wonderful Barbecued Chicken
1) 30 minutes before cooking, light the charcoal in a grill with a spit attachment.
2) Rinse and dry the chickens.
3) Sprinkle cavities with poultry seasoning and place an onion, 3 sprigs parsley, and 2 stalks celery in each.
4) Paste... - 44.6134
Healthy Choice8 Tangy Oven Fried Bbq Chicken
1) Take a large bowl and thoroughly mix flour, garlic powder, onion powder and poultry seasoning.
2) Season the chicken breasts evenly with salt.
3) Take each chicken breast and properly coat both sides with the flour mixture. Place them on a... - 44.6091
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and cook the chickens till they are golden brown. Remove cooked chickens to a shallow baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix all remaining ingredients and brush mixture... - 44.5806
President's Barbecued Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This president's barbecued chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover... - 44.5261
Spicy Barbecued Chicken
Prepare barbecue sauce: Heat oil; cook onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Add sieved tomatoes or puree and all other ingredients.
Cook 20 to 30 minutes; season to taste.
Strain; let cool.
With sharp knife make small cuts in chicken pieces.
Spoon cold barbecue sauce... - 44.5257
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.5231
Chutney Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat the barbecue grill lightly over charcoal for about 30 minutes.
2) For the barbecue sauce, take a bowl and mix together onion, garlic and oil in it.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl and then cook in microwave for 2... - 44.5074
1) Wash chicken and pat dry.
2) In a small bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
3) Bring to boil and boil for 1 minute.
4) Adjust grill 5 to 6 inches from coals.
5) Arrange chicken, skin side down, on a grill. Brown on both sides.
6)... - 44.4653
Paper Sack Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat garlic and salt. Set aside and let it stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take a large brown paper sack and grease the insides well. Place it on a cookie pan.
4)... - 44.4017
Oven Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Wash and dry the chicken
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a baking pan, place the dried chicken.
4) Pour half of the barbecue sauce over the... - 44.3594
Barbecued Chicken In Casserole
Early in the day, in 1/4 inch salad oil in skillet, brown chicken on all sides.
Drain and place in casserole dish.
Combine butter (melted) in sauce pan with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to boil.
Pour over chicken.
One and a half hours... - 44.1187
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. Using a sharp pointed knife cut the drumsticks deeply down till you reach the bone.
2. In a shallow dish whisk together all the marinade ingredients, add the drumsticks and turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate with cover for at least 4 hours or preferably... - 44.0574
Spicy Barbecue Chicken Breasts
To prepare the grill for cooking, spray the unheated grill rack with no-stick spray.
Then light the grill according to the manufacturer's directions.
Place the rack on the grill.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a small saucepan, stir together the chili sauce,... - 44.0313
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-orange Glaze
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.9145
Delicious Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) In a saucepan, mix the tomato juice, cayenne pepper, 2 teaspoons of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, garlic juice and margarine. Cook on low flame... - 43.9023
Pineapple Barbecued Chicken
Stir together undrained pineapple, corn syrup, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, ginger and pepper in a small bowl.
Place chicken skin side down, in a shallow roasting pan; top with half the pineapple mixture.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 30 minutes.
Turn... - 43.8098
Lemon Barbecued Chicken
1. Clean the chicken and cut into half.
2. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the chickens.
3. Place the chicken halves in a roasting pan.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well with a fork.
5. Brush... - 43.6534
Savory Barbecue Chicken
1) Get the charcoal grill ready.
2) Chop the chicken into serve-sized pieces. Transfer into a bowl or a large plastic bag.
3) In a bowl, whisk together salad oil, wine or vinegar, catsup, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Pour the marinade over the... - 43.5988
Barbecue Chicken Recipes By Category