- » Barbecue Catfish
Barbecue Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue catfish recipes.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
Arrange fillers in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Pour catsup mixture over fillers; cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove fillers from... - 35.8144
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
Rub surface of fish with salad oil and lay on one side of a hinged wire basket with handles.
Close basket and secure tightly to hold fish snugly in place; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together soy, sesame oil,... - 32.8973
You May Also Like!
Barbecued catfish is a very popular preparation and is appreciated by most. The barbecued fish can be served as a main dish or a side dish with sautéed vegetables or may be rice. Enjoy the barbecued catfish. - 46.6024
1) Clean, skin and fillet the Catfish.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients.
3) Baste the fish properly with the sauce and place it in a hinged fish basket with has been greased properly.
4) On a grill which is some 3 to 4 inches... - 42.7946
Spicy Grilled Catfish
For all those who think preparing fish on the grill is almost impossible, you should take a look at this amazing grilled catfish recipe with red bliss potato and red bell peppers. Also, do not miss out some helpful fish grilling tips the chef shares to make... - 101.975
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients, and sprinkle the entire mixture evenly over all sides of the catfish fillets.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Place 2 fillets, curved side down, in the... - 37.97
Catfish Nuggets Marinated With Pizza Beer
If you are looking for some tips to add a twist to your catfish nuggets, here is a catfish nuggets marinated with pizza beer recipe that will make it zesty and all the more flavorful. Watch the video for details. - 112.077
Patio Catfish Grill
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw fish if it is frozen.
3. Clean, wash and dry before cooking.
4. In a cup, mix together butter, lemon juice and salt to form a sauce.
5. Cut heavy duty aluminium foil in the size of 18x18, 6 pieces.
6.... - 37.4985
1. To prepare fish thaw frozen fish, clean, wash, and dry them.
2. Take a heavy-duty aluminum foil and cut 6 squares of 18 inches each in it.
3. Grease lightly and place each fish on one half of each Square of foil.
4. In a bowl combine remaining... - 44.7832
Grilled Fish Barbecue Style
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 5 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and, cover it with aluminum foil and prick with a fork. Grease the foil with oil. Avoid using spray near a hot grill. Alternately... - 43.7485
Sprinkle fish with garlic salt and pepper.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill fish steaks, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquets 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Garnish as desired. - 23.8689
Fish Fillets With Dill Sauce
Measure fish at its thickest part to determine cooking time.
In small bowl, combine oil, dill and hot pepper sauce; brush fish fillets with dill mixture.
Tear off piece of heavy-duty foil large enough to hold fish; puncture foil in several places.
Place... - 25.7992
Barbecue Catfish Recipes By Category