- » Barbecue Casserole
Barbecue Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue casserole recipes.
Chicken Casserole Barbecue
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken pieces to sauce and heat,... - 39.5993
Turkey Ham Casserole
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper and cook until limp but not browned. Add pimiento, olives, salt and oregano. Remove from heat.
3. Place turkey pieces in bottom of a buttered 2-quart casserole.... - 38.2028
Turkey Potato Casserole
1. Put butter, mushrooms and onion into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven about 4 minutes at HIGH, or until mushrooms are tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Put turkey, potatoes, parsley, seasoned salt and pepper into casserole. Add... - 27.2295
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Pork Chop Casserole
The barbecued pork chop casserole is asavory and spicy casserole prepared with pork chops and beans. Combined together in a sauce pan with corn and seasoned along with worcestershire sauce and ketchup, the barbecued porrk chop casserole is baked and can be... - 41.7159
Barbecued Hamburger Potato Casserole
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until done, then drain and mash well.
Add the butter and mix.
Add milk and egg and beat well.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, ground beef and... - 31.0678
Barbecued Chicken In Casserole
Early in the day, in 1/4 inch salad oil in skillet, brown chicken on all sides.
Drain and place in casserole dish.
Combine butter (melted) in sauce pan with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to boil.
Pour over chicken.
One and a half hours... - 43.9092
These Barbecue Franks are terrific. Try out these delicious casseroles for and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Barbecue Franks are welcome. - 32.5635
1. Place beans in soup pot with ham bone. Add 3 cups water. Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 300° F.
3. Drain beans, reserving 1 cup liquid. Combine beans and reserved liquid with remaining ingredients.
4. Bake in... - 27.9927
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
1. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine onion, garlic, and salad oil; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once, until onion is tender. Stir in chili powder; cover and cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour... - 33.679
Pocket Breads With Greek Salad And Hot Rosemary Dressing
1. In a large salad bowl, combine and toss together the salad ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a small heatproof bowl or saucpan, combine the ingredients for the dressing, and whisk with a fork or a whisk until well... - 49.6964
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Barbecue Beef Short Ribs
Place ribs in a 5-quart casserole dish.
Pour sauce over ribs.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on '5'. - 26.682
Barbecue In A Bun
Mix meat, onion slices and barbecue sauce in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes [REHEAT-6, 12 to 15 minutes or until hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Spread bun halves with meat mixture - 24.8305