- » Barbecue Buns
Barbecue Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of barbecue buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for barbecue buns recipes.
Turkey Barbecue On Buns
1) In a pan, fry the celery, onion and green pepper in butter until lightly brown.
2) Add the other ingredients except buns and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Place the mixture in a container and freeze.
4) Place as sandwich spread on... - 41.4979
Chicken Barbecue On Buns
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate flame.
2. Add the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic powder. SautÃ© until limp.
3. Tip in the barbecue sauce and the chicken. Stir well to mix.
4. Allow the mixture to heat through,... - 39.8683
Barbecue In A Bun
Mix meat, onion slices and barbecue sauce in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes [REHEAT-6, 12 to 15 minutes or until hot.
Stir once during cooking.
Spread bun halves with meat mixture - 23.4544
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Pork Buns
Barbecued Pork Buns is a well flavored and tasty stuffed bun preparation that you shouldn€™t miss. This delicious dish helped me score a few points with guests for a party I held recently! Try this Barbecued Pork Buns recipe and win over a few hearts! - 45.8257
Barbecued Beef On Buns
In a large skillet over medium heat, saute hamburger and onion until hamburger is browned and onion is tender.
Pour off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir until mixture simmers.
Toast hamburger buns.
Fill with meat mixture. - 32.5822
Barbecued Pork In Buns
1. On waxed paper, combine flour and salt. Dip pork cutlets in flour mixture to coat well.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook cutlets until well browned on both sides, about 10 minutes. Stir in catchup, water, molasses, and... - 31.4751
Pork Barbecue On A Bun
Combine all ingredients except buns in medium pan; simmer slowly until vegetables are done and texture of meat is extremely soft.
Serve on buns. - 30.4074
Barbecued Beef On Buns
Mix catsup, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion salt and pepper in 2 cup glass measure.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave to boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
Layer half of the beef slices and half of the sauce in 1 quart casserole;... - 39.1652
Barbecued Frankfurters With Pepper Hot Dog Buns
Pierce each frankfurter several times with a fork, and place in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine flour and water in a small bowl, stirring until smooth; stir in remaining ingredients except hot dog buns, mixing well.
Pour mixture over frankfurters;... - 29.942
Barbecue Chicken For Buns
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
2) Stir chicken until done.
3) Stuff into steak rolls and serve. - 39.4898
Barbecued Beef On A Bun
In 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole, cook butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute, or until melted.
Cut round steak across grain in very thin strips.
Stir into melted butter to coat meat.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 4 to 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer... - 40.8621
Barbecued Franks In A Bun
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in large skillet. Stir in tomato sauce, molasses, vinegar, mustard, salt and basil; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Arrange frankfurters in sauce; cover, simmer 10 minutes, or until puffed and... - 29.0859
Bbq Beef On Buns
Brown beef until crumbly but not dry.
Before beef is done, push to one side of pan and saute onion, green pepper and celery.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover pan tightly and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve hot over toasted buns. - 32.7819
Barbecue Buns Recipes By Category