- » Bar Steak
Bar Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bar steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bar steak recipes.
Southern Steak Bar-b-q
Southern Steak Bar-B-Q is a filling and tasty steak preparation that can. Its perfect for your informal backyard dinner with your family. Trust me, you just have to try this! - 39.8962
You May Also Like!
Sweet Bar B Q Sauce
The Sweet Bar B Q Sauce is a tasty sauce that you can use for your Pork or Meat preparation. Obviously this yummy sauce is the secre behind my yummy Sweet and Sassy Beans preparation. This sauce renders a wonderful flavor to the meat. Get hold of this... - 46.6737
Perfect Bone Steak
1. Bring the steaks to room temperate. Mix garlic, oil and salt and pepper together. Rub onto both sides of the steak. Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot and oil the grill bars. Arrange the steaks and sear for one... - 32.5271
Oyster-filled "carpetbag" Steak
Trim all but 1/8 inch fat from the edge of the steaks, and cut off the flank ends.
Package flank ends for the freezer to braise or stew later.
Drain the oysters, and remove any bits of hard shell.
Toss oysters with the next 5 ingredients, and season with salt... - 33.7519
Grilled Fish Steaks
Rinse the fish steaks and pat them dry.
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
On a deep platter, marinate the fish in this mixture for at least 2—but no more than 4—hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Oil the grill bars.
Cook the fish steaks... - 38.1077
Combine teriyaki sauce, green onions, garlic and honey in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade and refrigerate.
Place flank steak in a zip-top storage bag and pour remaining marinade over meat.
Seal bag and refrigerate 4 hours or... - 38.8001
Southwest Texas Fajitas
Cut meat into 6 to 8-in.
lengths and place in a large flat cake pan for marinating.
Sprinkle with meat tenderizer, then sprinkle with soy sauce.
Spray evenly with lemon juice.
Let soak at least 2-3 hr. turning one time.
Shortly before cooking, liberally cover... - 31.4064
1) In small bowl, place the butter and let it soften.
2) Beat until smooth.
3) Stir in parsley and chives until well blended.
4) On a waxed paper, turn out the butter; shape into a bar about 6 by 3/4 by 3/4 inches.
5) Refrigerate or place in freezer 1... - 36.2315