- » Bar Onion Buns
Bar Onion Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bar onion buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bar onion buns recipes.
Bar-b-que Pulled Pork Sandwiches In The Crock Pot
1. In a grill pan with oil, lightly brown the pork tenderloin. Once done, remove the pork and using a sharp knife, chop the pork into 3/4 chunks and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the barbecue sauce, onion, chili... - 0
Zero Cooking Bar-be-cue Portobello Burger
Looking for a filling snack that can be prepared for your next party without taking much time? Here's one just for you. Try this innovative blend of ingredients to prepare these Easy Bar-be-cue Burgers. Your guests will certainly call back to take the recipe... - 96.8121
Barbequed Cowboy Burgers
In a small saucepan, simmer together the tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
Simmer for 10 minutes and cool completely.
Mix the beef with the bar beque sauce in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate at... - 34.5161
El Paso Burgers
Chop onion and green pepper finely with Food Chopper.
Add to ground beef along with taco seasoning mix and mix well with Bamboo Spoon.
Shape beef mixture into eight patties.
Grill or fry to desired doneness; use Bar-B-Boss to turn patties once during... - 37.9132
Barbecue Turkey Burgers
Combine the first four ingredients together in a bowl.
Form meat into patties.
Place patties in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before cooking.
Grill outside on outdoor grill or on a Jen-Aire grill inside for best results.
Baste patties with Bar-B-Q... - 28.3336
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mash black beans with a fork until mostly pureed but with some half beans and bean parts left.
4. Stir in condiments and spices until well... - 29.9283
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 110.437