- » Banoffee Pie
Banoffee Pie Recipes
Banoffee pie also referred to as banoffy and banoffi, is a pastry from England made using bananas as the key ingredient, along with cream andtoffee made out of boiled condensed milk. The name of the pie is an ... More »
Homemade Banoffee Pie
1. Bake pie crust empty and set aside.
2. Put a can of condensed milk into a saucepan with boiling water. Simmer for 3 hours to caramelize. Pour water in pan if required.
3. Pour caramelized condensed milk in pie crust.
4. Peel, and... - 96.1802
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.3745
Boston Banoffee Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. In a food processor, process the flour and diced butter until crumbed. Stir in the caster sugar and mix to form a soft, pliable dough.
2. Press into a 20cm/8in loose-based flan tin (quiche pan). Bake for 30... - 41.5302
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Crush the biscuits in a food processor, then add the melted butter and pulse to combine. Press the mixture in an even layer into a 24cm tart tin with a removable base. Transfer the tin to a baking sheet and bake for 10-12... - 32.2914
Banoffee Pie Recipes By Category