- » Banh
Enjoy our collection of banh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banh recipes.
Vietnamese Banh Mi
This Vietnamese Banh Mi is definitely going to be one of your favorite subs one you try it out. Fresh herbs, flavorful meat, and crisp and juicy vegetables makes it a very rare combination. You can always work on the spice level depending on your palate. - 131.186
Tasty Banh Mi Pate
1. Place the thinly sliced carrots and cucumber in a plate.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, sugar and salt, stir until combined.
3. Pour the mixture on top of the vegetables; let it rest for few hours.
4. Toast the baguete, cut in half and spread pate on... - 107.962
Vietnamese Banh Mi
Vietnamese banh mi is a wonderful sub with lush meats and soft Vietnamese butter and herbs. This is one recipe that sandwich lovers should not miss. Watch the video for recipe details. - 94.6549
Banh Mi Dac Biet Sandwich
Clyde is showing up another international recipe, Banh mi dac biet sandwich from the Vietnamese cuisine. The best part of this sandwich is its overnight marinated carrot and radish in mirin and vinegar with a little sugar. The long baguette stuffed with meat... - 78.4886
Perfect Banh Mi Sandwich
A different variety of sandwich, you would just relish this Thai dish with a twist. The sandwich gets made in minutes and looks impressive ans tasted delicious. Perk up everyone’s mood with this interesting delight at home. - 54.8723
Goi And Banh Phong Tom Hors D'oeuvre Salad
For salad: Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot and saute until softened.
Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add shrimp, fish sauce and pepper and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until shrimp are opaque.
Transfer to large bowl;... - 44.5155
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #36 - The Banh Mi - Nini
1. For cilantro pesto: In a blender, place all ingredients of the cilantro pesto and blend until desired texture is achieved.
2. For Marinated tofu: Mix together tamari, maple syrup and sesame oil. Marinate the tofu with the prepared mixture for... - 0