- » Banana Wheat Quick Bread
Banana Wheat Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of banana wheat quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for banana wheat quick bread recipes.
Quick And Easy Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread is so quick and easy to make and it doesn’t cost $3.50 a slice, like some patisseries and bakeries in town. This bread machine recipe is bound to please the banana bread fan in your life! It smells so divine while it bakes, you can hardly... - 107.407
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Banana Cranberry Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add egg, tea and peanut oil in it. Mix.
4. Throw cranberries, jam, and honey. Mix and set it aside.
5. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl,... - 93.998
Strawberry Banana Quick Bread
Line bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf dish with wax paper.
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread batter evenly into... - 51.0302
Banana Bread Using Egg Substitute
Coat a 6-cup microwave-safe ring mold with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Combine flours and next 7 ingredients.
Blend at low speed of an electric mixer until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed; stir in banana.
Pour into prepared... - 41.4694
Best Banana Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Grease and flour an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 in (21 X 11 cm) loaf tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, if using, into a bowl. Stir in the wheat germ.
3. In another bowl, combine the butter or margarine with the... - 42.3738
1. Lightly oil an 8 1/2 â€“inch X 4 1/2-inch (22cm X 11-cm) bread pan
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and whisk with a wire whisk until well blended.
4. Add... - 49.7102
Banana Cinnamon French Toast
Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
Transfer to 13 x 9 inch pan.
Place bread in milk mixture and soak until all liquid is absorbed, turning bread occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add bread... - 29.5191
Date Bran Bread For Brown Baggers
1. In a medium bowl, add the chopped dates and pour over them boiling water.
2. Allow the dates to soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Grease two 8 1/2-inch X 41/2-inch X 21/2-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the... - 48.9979
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.108